Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Sign-ups/OOC Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Yes, at least 3 warriors.
Yes, at least 3 warriors.
Okay, I’ll make some bios in a bit
Okay, I’ll make some bios in a bit
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
Edit: I added Mistpaw’s bio to this one

Name: Desertpelt
Clan: ShatteredClan
Appearance: Desertpelt has a large build and dark brown eyes. He has short fur with a light sandy beige color. Scattered on his back and legs are splotches of brown in various shades.
Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Brother(s): N/A
Sister(s): N/A
Son(s): N/A
Daughter(s): Mistpaw
Crush: None
Mate: Stormchaser (deceased)
Other:
- Bi as heck

Name: Ravenheart
Clan: CrackedClan
Appearance: Ravenheart is relatively small for a warrior. She has a fluffy black pelt with green eyes.
Daughter(s): N/A
Mate: N/A
Other:
- Gay as heck

Name: Burnttail
Clan: ScorchedClan
Appearance: Burnttail is smaller than average, but strong for her size. She has a thick red pelt. The shade of her fur gets darker as it goes down her tail.
Other:
- Bi as heck
- I’m tired of writing “N/A” so many times

Name: Mistpaw
Warrior Name: Miststorm
Appearance: Mistpaw has dark blue eyes and soft fur. Her pelt is white, with light grey splotches.
Mother: Stormchaser (deceased)
Father: Desertpelt
Mate: She’s a child
Other: N/A
Edit: I added Mistpaw’s bio to this one

Name: Desertpelt
Appearance: Desertpelt has a large build and dark brown eyes. He has short fur with a light sandy beige color. Scattered on his back and legs are splotches of brown in various shades.
Daughter(s): Mistpaw
Mate: Stormchaser (deceased)
Other:
- Bi as heck

Name: Ravenheart
Appearance: Ravenheart is relatively small for a warrior. She has a fluffy black pelt with green eyes.
Other:
- Gay as heck

Name: Burnttail
Appearance: Burnttail is smaller than average, but strong for her size. She has a thick red pelt. The shade of her fur gets darker as it goes down her tail.
Other:
- Bi as heck
- I’m tired of writing “N/A” so many times

Name: Mistpaw
Warrior Name: Miststorm
Appearance: Mistpaw has dark blue eyes and soft fur. Her pelt is white, with light grey splotches.
Mother: Stormchaser (deceased)
Father: Desertpelt
Mate: She’s a child
Other: N/A
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
[b]Name:[/b] OwlStare [b]Warrior Name:[/b] OwlStare [b]Age:[/b] 130 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom, use They/Them tho! [b]Clan:[/b] ShatteredClan [b]Rank:[/b] Medicine cat [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/254030_DOJn3QhH.png[/img] Owlstare is an old, old cat, and that clearly shows in their creaky movement and clouded eyes that were once piercingly green. They have a few scars, most notably an ‘X’ shaped one on the bridge of their nose, and one wrapping down their calf, causing them to limp constantly. [b]Mother:[/b] [s]SugarHollow[/s] [b]Father:[/b] [s]TreeTail[/s] [b]Brother(s):[/b] FalconBerry [b]Sister(s):[/b] None [b]Son(s):[/b] N/A [b]Daughter(s):[/b] N/A [b]Crush:[/b] N/A [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] -Starting to go blind -Will probably die a medicine cat rather than retiring -RIP old man, you’ll probably die off after being a sweet grandparent figure to everyone [b]Name:[/b] JadeStar [b]Warrior Name:[/b] JadeFeather [b]Age:[/b] 30 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Clan:[/b] CrackedClan [b]Rank:[/b] Leader [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/254030_lYxEm5zK.png[/img] JadeStar is a sleek silvery-white molly with greenish-blue eyes which she was named for. As a younger leader, she still hasn’t gained any battle scars. [b]Mother:[/b] CloverShine [b]Father:[/b] [s]Tiger-Eye[/s] [b]Brother(s):[/b] LapisNose [b]Sister(s):[/b] JewelTail [b]Son(s):[/b] N/A [b]Daughter(s):[/b] N/A [b]Crush:[/b] Perhaps DesertStar, if that’s ok? [b]Mate:[/b] None yet! [b]Other:[/b] -Gained the position barely a few moons after becoming deputy due to the disappearance of the previous leader -Father was a loner! -Very fond of the idea of a family, really wants kits, despite knowing that her clan is her biggest responsibility [b]Name:[/b] CrowChaser [b]Warrior Name:[/b] CrowChaser [b]Age:[/b] 40 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Tom [b]Clan:[/b] ScorchedClan [b]Rank: [/b]Warrior [b]Appearance: [/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/254030_RfRWQ44l.png[/img] CrowChaser is a large, fast tom with a muscular build, despite being faster than he is strong. Due to his mediocre skill in battle, he’s acquired several scars over the years, most noticeably one across his shoulders and another across one eye. [b]Mother:[/b] [s]MistyWish[/s] [b]Father:[/b] TigerDance [b]Brother(s):[/b] JackdawShine, [s]Jaykit[/s] [b]Sister(s):[/b] RavenFlight [b]Son(s):[/b] N/A [b]Daughter(s):[/b] N/A [b]Crush:[/b] Open! [b]Mate:[/b] Open! [b]Other:[/b] -Constantly tired -Not the best immune system -More likely to vaguely crush on someone but keep quiet, rather than proclaiming his feelings [s]Name[/s]=Deceased
Name: OwlStare
Warrior Name: OwlStare
Appearance:
254030_DOJn3QhH.png
Owlstare is an old, old cat, and that clearly shows in their creaky movement and clouded eyes that were once piercingly green. They have a few scars, most notably an ‘X’ shaped one on the bridge of their nose, and one wrapping down their calf, causing them to limp constantly.
Mother: SugarHollow
Father: TreeTail
Brother(s): FalconBerry
Sister(s): None
Crush: N/A
Other:
-Starting to go blind
-Will probably die a medicine cat rather than retiring
-RIP old man, you’ll probably die off after being a sweet grandparent figure to everyone

Name: JadeStar
Warrior Name: JadeFeather
Appearance:

254030_lYxEm5zK.png

JadeStar is a sleek silvery-white molly with greenish-blue eyes which she was named for. As a younger leader, she still hasn’t gained any battle scars.
Mother: CloverShine
Father: Tiger-Eye
Brother(s): LapisNose
Sister(s): JewelTail
Crush: Perhaps DesertStar, if that’s ok?
Mate: None yet!
Other:
-Gained the position barely a few moons after becoming deputy due to the disappearance of the previous leader
-Father was a loner!
-Very fond of the idea of a family, really wants kits, despite knowing that her clan is her biggest responsibility

Name: CrowChaser
Warrior Name: CrowChaser
Appearance:

254030_RfRWQ44l.png

CrowChaser is a large, fast tom with a muscular build, despite being faster than he is strong. Due to his mediocre skill in battle, he’s acquired several scars over the years, most noticeably one across his shoulders and another across one eye.
Mother: MistyWish
Father: TigerDance
Brother(s): JackdawShine, Jaykit
Sister(s): RavenFlight
Crush: Open!
Mate: Open!
Other:
-Constantly tired
-Not the best immune system
-More likely to vaguely crush on someone but keep quiet, rather than proclaiming his feelings

Name=Deceased
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
It is kind of overwhelming to make more than two characters for me, does the one cat for each clan rule still stand? Here is two characters I would like to enter.
@Rievn

Name: Arnicapaw
Warrior Name: Arnicaoil
Clan: Scorchedclan
Appearance: a cream-fur, lean she-cat with peach-colored eyes and an arnica flower on her ear.
Mother: unknown rogue, deceased.
Father: unknown rogue, deceased.
Brother(s): none.
Sister(s): none.
Son(s): none.
Daughter(s): none.
Crush: >Dreadpaw
Mate: none.
Other: joined the clan after her parents were killed. If a spirit of another cat is near, she can sense it, but she doesn’t know it. Has secret meetings with Dreadpaw.

Name: Dreadpaw
Warrior Name: Dreaddancer
Clan: Shatteredclan
Appearance: pinkish-grey fur with black spots, doe-brown eyes, and a unusually flat tail.
Mother: doesn’t remember
Father: doesn’t remember
Brother(s): none
Sister(s): none
Son(s): none
Daughter(s): none
Crush: none
Mate: none
Other: fell into the camp one day and decided to stay. Most cats seem to get unlucky around her. Usually miserable. Has secret meetings with Arnicapaw.
It is kind of overwhelming to make more than two characters for me, does the one cat for each clan rule still stand? Here is two characters I would like to enter.
@Rievn

Name: Arnicapaw
Warrior Name: Arnicaoil
Clan: Scorchedclan
Appearance: a cream-fur, lean she-cat with peach-colored eyes and an arnica flower on her ear.
Mother: unknown rogue, deceased.
Father: unknown rogue, deceased.
Brother(s): none.
Sister(s): none.
Son(s): none.
Daughter(s): none.
Crush: >Dreadpaw
Mate: none.
Other: joined the clan after her parents were killed. If a spirit of another cat is near, she can sense it, but she doesn’t know it. Has secret meetings with Dreadpaw.

Name: Dreadpaw
Warrior Name: Dreaddancer
Clan: Shatteredclan
Appearance: pinkish-grey fur with black spots, doe-brown eyes, and a unusually flat tail.
Mother: doesn’t remember
Father: doesn’t remember
Brother(s): none
Sister(s): none
Son(s): none
Daughter(s): none
Crush: none
Mate: none
Other: fell into the camp one day and decided to stay. Most cats seem to get unlucky around her. Usually miserable. Has secret meetings with Arnicapaw.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
@AllHailWebby
You need to make a warrior for every apprentice and kit you make.

@AndromedaFlight
You're characters look goo so far, but the name part of the form is the characters current name. The warrior name section is for if they are a kit, apprentice, or a leader or elder that had a name change.

@JuniperTooth
You haveto make a warrior for each apprentice and kit you choose to make, so I suggest making them warriors. Also, what would pinkish-gray look like?
@AllHailWebby
You need to make a warrior for every apprentice and kit you make.

@AndromedaFlight
You're characters look goo so far, but the name part of the form is the characters current name. The warrior name section is for if they are a kit, apprentice, or a leader or elder that had a name change.

@JuniperTooth
You haveto make a warrior for each apprentice and kit you choose to make, so I suggest making them warriors. Also, what would pinkish-gray look like?
I have more warriors than I do apprentices, 3:1
I have more warriors than I do apprentices, 3:1
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
Yeah, but the clan might not have enough when we start, which is why the rule exists. It has caused trouble in the past, which is why I made the rule for any of my warrior cats RPs.
Yeah, but the clan might not have enough when we start, which is why the rule exists. It has caused trouble in the past, which is why I made the rule for any of my warrior cats RPs.
Personally, I can only handle rping as 3-4 characters max in an rp, since I try to go for at least a paragraph I’m each character’s reply.
Also, while most of the characters in the rp are your’s, I think the clans are large enough. That’s just my personal thoughts tho /neu
Personally, I can only handle rping as 3-4 characters max in an rp, since I try to go for at least a paragraph I’m each character’s reply.
Also, while most of the characters in the rp are your’s, I think the clans are large enough. That’s just my personal thoughts tho /neu
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14