Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Sign-ups/OOC Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Ayyyyy me too me too
I shall continue to lurk the shadows

Happy haunting everyone :3
Ayyyyy me too me too
I shall continue to lurk the shadows

Happy haunting everyone :3
Same!
Same!
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
*Gently taps thread*
*Gently taps thread*
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I was wondering if anyone was still alive
I was wondering if anyone was still alive
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
Uh……does anyone want to work on relationships? They don’t need to be romantic, just ‘oh I don’t like that cat’ or something. Just something to try and keep this alive
Uh……does anyone want to work on relationships? They don’t need to be romantic, just ‘oh I don’t like that cat’ or something. Just something to try and keep this alive
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Can I join? And for clarification, we just make one character right?
Can I join? And for clarification, we just make one character right?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Good question! the creator of this thread has been a bit MIA but I believe they asked for a minimum of 3 cats/ characters/ warriors, one for each clan [quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2021-09-19 09:01:07" ] Uh……does anyone want to work on relationships? They don’t need to be romantic, just ‘oh I don’t like that cat’ or something. Just something to try and keep this alive [/quote] As for relationship I'd love to add some drama, lol, especially who hates who for stealing their mouse one time >:( lol
Good question!
the creator of this thread has been a bit MIA but I believe they asked for a minimum of 3 cats/ characters/ warriors, one for each clan

AndromedaFlight wrote on 2021-09-19 09:01:07:

As for relationship I'd love to add some drama, lol, especially who hates who for stealing their mouse one time >:(
lol
So you have to control three characters, one in each clan??
So you have to control three characters, one in each clan??
Yes just one for each clan fill out the form and yeah!

Also I would be interested in doing something with cats relationships and stuff just for the drama of the roleplay and yeah.
Yes just one for each clan fill out the form and yeah!

Also I would be interested in doing something with cats relationships and stuff just for the drama of the roleplay and yeah.
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
For the forms, do the relationships have to be characters already made? And if we can make them up, can we just ignore them? I am going to struggle just balancing three characters, let alone their entire families.
For the forms, do the relationships have to be characters already made? And if we can make them up, can we just ignore them? I am going to struggle just balancing three characters, let alone their entire families.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14