Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Sign-ups/OOC Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Yeah, maybe you should change her to a warrior, then?
Yeah, maybe you should change her to a warrior, then?
First three have been finished! Now I’ll start preparing to make the Shatter/Cracked warriors, but I might not be able to post them today :/
First three have been finished! Now I’ll start preparing to make the Shatter/Cracked warriors, but I might not be able to post them today :/
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I could’ve sworn I replied to this, my brain is mush ahdjskh
I’d rather not have every single one of my characters be a warrior. I think I’ll just drop out of the rp, since having too many characters can get overwhelming for me.
I could’ve sworn I replied to this, my brain is mush ahdjskh
I’d rather not have every single one of my characters be a warrior. I think I’ll just drop out of the rp, since having too many characters can get overwhelming for me.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
@AndromedaFlight Just let me know when they're done so I can take a look.
@AndromedaFlight Just let me know when they're done so I can take a look.
@Rievn

Oh my god I’m so sorry my mind is everywhere, I’ll try to get stuff up but I have a lot to do today, and stuff happened the last few days oh my god it’s been almost a week.
I’ll do my best to post at least one guy today!
@Rievn

Oh my god I’m so sorry my mind is everywhere, I’ll try to get stuff up but I have a lot to do today, and stuff happened the last few days oh my god it’s been almost a week.
I’ll do my best to post at least one guy today!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

Take your time. I don't mind.
@AndromedaFlight

Take your time. I don't mind.
Name: Ferretpaw
Warrior Name: Ferretfoot
Clan: ScorchedClan
Appearance: Ferretpaw is a siamese tomcat with short, coarse fur. They have blue eyes, and a long tail. They're slightly smaller than average, and still at that stage where some of their limbs look too big for their body.
Mother: Weaselfur
Father: To be made
Brother(s): N/A
Sister(s): N/A
Son(s): N/A
Daughter(s): N/A
Crush: None
Mate: None
Other:

Name: Weaselfur
Appearance: Weaselfur is a lithe, black she-cat with short, usually ruffled fur. She has one green and one yellow eye, and a long tail, with fluffier fur on her tail and chest. She has a small scar on her jaw, and a bigger one on the right side of her flank.
Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Son(s): Ferretpaw
Mate: To be made
Other:

Name: Mintshine
Clan: CrackedClan
Appearance: Mintshine is a white she-cat with relatively short fur, that's longer and fluffier on her neck and chest. She has medium brown splotches all over her body, and dark brown stripes. She has heterochromia (one blue eye, one green eye), and is slightly bigger than average.
Other:

Name: Honeydapple
Clan: Shatteredclan
Appearance: Honeydapple is a cream she-cat with white paws, muzzle, underbelly, and tail tip. She has yellow spots and stripes all over her body, giving her her name. She has somewhat long, fluffy fur, and a short, bobbed tail.
Other:
Name: Ferretpaw
Warrior Name: Ferretfoot
Appearance: Ferretpaw is a siamese tomcat with short, coarse fur. They have blue eyes, and a long tail. They're slightly smaller than average, and still at that stage where some of their limbs look too big for their body.
Mother: Weaselfur
Father: To be made
Other:

Name: Weaselfur
Appearance: Weaselfur is a lithe, black she-cat with short, usually ruffled fur. She has one green and one yellow eye, and a long tail, with fluffier fur on her tail and chest. She has a small scar on her jaw, and a bigger one on the right side of her flank.
Son(s): Ferretpaw
Mate: To be made
Other:

Name: Mintshine
Appearance: Mintshine is a white she-cat with relatively short fur, that's longer and fluffier on her neck and chest. She has medium brown splotches all over her body, and dark brown stripes. She has heterochromia (one blue eye, one green eye), and is slightly bigger than average.
Other:

Name: Honeydapple
Clan: Shatteredclan
Appearance: Honeydapple is a cream she-cat with white paws, muzzle, underbelly, and tail tip. She has yellow spots and stripes all over her body, giving her her name. She has somewhat long, fluffy fur, and a short, bobbed tail.
Other:
[b]Name:[/b] SweetMaple [b]Warrior Name: [/b]SweetMaple [b]Age: [/b]13 moons [b]Gender: [/b]Female [b]Clan:[/b] ShatteredClan [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202107/254030_O5ksi5h0.png[/img] SweetMaple is a very soft, round molly that’s much smaller than average. Instead of having a normal tail, her’s is naturally bobbed and very fluffy. She has a small scar on her shoulder from when she was young and played too tough with her sister. [b]Mother: [/b]TabbyStripe [b]Father:[/b] GoldClaw [b]Brother(s):[/b] N/A [b]Sister(s):[/b] BrightWing [b]Son(s):[/b] N/A [b]Daughter(s):[/b] N/A [b]Crush: [/b]None yet, open! [b]Mate: [/b]N/A [b]Other: [/b] -Great-Grandniece of OwlStare through her mother! -Tried to make her look a mix of calico/tabby cat, like a torbie (tortoiseshell/tabby), but I don’t know how well that came across [b]Name: [/b]LapisNose [b]Warrior Name:[/b] LapisNose [b]Age: [/b]30 moons [b]Gender: [/b]Male [b]Clan: [/b]CrackedClan [b]Rank: [/b]Warrior [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202107/254030_rn9xMjpI.png[/img] LapisNose is a very sleek and well-groomed cat, with a lithe build and an elegant posture. He puts a lot of care into his pelt, and avoids battle like the plague so he won’t get all scarred and bitten and disheveled. [b]Mother: [/b]CloverShine [b]Father:[/b] [s]Tiger-Eye[/s] [b]Brother(s):[/b] None [b]Sister(s):[/b] JewelTail, JadeStar [b]Son(s):[/b] N/A [b]Daughter(s):[/b] N/A [b]Crush:[/b] None, Open! [b]Mate:[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] -JadeStar’s brother, doesn’t really care that he’s related to the leader -Cocky smug man -While JadeStar has had a crush on everyone, LapisNose thinks everyone has a crush on him -Either gonna die or get hit with a redemption arc, tbd
Name: SweetMaple
Warrior Name: SweetMaple
Clan: ShatteredClan
Appearance:
254030_O5ksi5h0.png
SweetMaple is a very soft, round molly that’s much smaller than average. Instead of having a normal tail, her’s is naturally bobbed and very fluffy. She has a small scar on her shoulder from when she was young and played too tough with her sister.
Mother: TabbyStripe
Father: GoldClaw
Sister(s): BrightWing
Crush: None yet, open!
Mate: N/A
Other:
-Great-Grandniece of OwlStare through her mother!
-Tried to make her look a mix of calico/tabby cat, like a torbie (tortoiseshell/tabby), but I don’t know how well that came across

Name: LapisNose
Warrior Name: LapisNose
Appearance:
254030_rn9xMjpI.png
LapisNose is a very sleek and well-groomed cat, with a lithe build and an elegant posture. He puts a lot of care into his pelt, and avoids battle like the plague so he won’t get all scarred and bitten and disheveled.
Mother: CloverShine
Father: Tiger-Eye
Brother(s): None
Sister(s): JewelTail, JadeStar
Crush: None, Open!
Mate: N/A
Other:
-JadeStar’s brother, doesn’t really care that he’s related to the leader
-Cocky smug man
-While JadeStar has had a crush on everyone, LapisNose thinks everyone has a crush on him
-Either gonna die or get hit with a redemption arc, tbd
7zcCDc4.png
@CinnakinCat Please read the rules.
@CinnakinCat Please read the rules.
Sorry! I read the rules again and edited my cat's forms.
Sorry! I read the rules again and edited my cat's forms.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14