Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Sign-ups/OOC Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Its no problem, didn't see this till today
I'll try and post some bio's in the next few days
Just moved into a new place and things have been p busy/ stressful
Its no problem, didn't see this till today
I'll try and post some bio's in the next few days
Just moved into a new place and things have been p busy/ stressful
Take your time! I know how hard moving is since we've moved a lot and are in the process of moving again.
Take your time! I know how hard moving is since we've moved a lot and are in the process of moving again.
If I can still join I might. I do have one question though what speed will this roleplay be? If it moves at a fast pace I probably won’t sign up because of school and stuff.
If I can still join I might. I do have one question though what speed will this roleplay be? If it moves at a fast pace I probably won’t sign up because of school and stuff.
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
It'll most likely be slow since I can only get on once a day to do anything. Don't want anyone being left behind.
It'll most likely be slow since I can only get on once a day to do anything. Don't want anyone being left behind.
Okay! I think I will sign up then just give me awhile to add my characters.
Okay! I think I will sign up then just give me awhile to add my characters.
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
Alrighty!
Alrighty!
I should have my character signups posted before the end of tomorrow. Also are kittypet that became warriors but didn’t want a warrior name allowed? If not thats fine too ^^
I should have my character signups posted before the end of tomorrow. Also are kittypet that became warriors but didn’t want a warrior name allowed? If not thats fine too ^^
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
They are definitely allowed. I don't mind if you don't give them warrior names.
They are definitely allowed. I don't mind if you don't give them warrior names.
I was about to submit the signups when I bumped something and I have to redo the whole thing
I was about to submit the signups when I bumped something and I have to redo the whole thing
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
I hate when that happens. I started filling out form in google docs so that it would save as I wrote them because of that.
I hate when that happens. I started filling out form in google docs so that it would save as I wrote them because of that.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14