Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
I'm doing good! I'm just waiting for people to reply, and in the interim I'm doing a bunch of schoolwork

How about you, Marz?
I'm doing good! I'm just waiting for people to reply, and in the interim I'm doing a bunch of schoolwork

How about you, Marz?
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Probs won’t be able to reply till Monday? I’m currently out of state and forgot my laptop so...
Probs won’t be able to reply till Monday? I’m currently out of state and forgot my laptop so...
oulcMpY.gif
mm schoolwork isn’t fun, but it’s good you’re doing well?

working on a summer reading assignment (i have a high reading level but i don’t have the attention span to read) and preparing for a trip in a few days
mm schoolwork isn’t fun, but it’s good you’re doing well?

working on a summer reading assignment (i have a high reading level but i don’t have the attention span to read) and preparing for a trip in a few days
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
@/Flame I understand! Real life comes first and mobile FR is......... not optimal

@/marz MOOD on the whole high reading level but no attention span to read thing. I got a bunch of books from the library that genuinely do get me jazzed though. I'm, er, starting with the ones with a lot of pictures.
@/Flame I understand! Real life comes first and mobile FR is......... not optimal

@/marz MOOD on the whole high reading level but no attention span to read thing. I got a bunch of books from the library that genuinely do get me jazzed though. I'm, er, starting with the ones with a lot of pictures.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
i’m doing well! just waiting for replies as well, but i’ve been busy this week so I have a lot of patience, haha
i’m doing well! just waiting for replies as well, but i’ve been busy this week so I have a lot of patience, haha
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
ive only ever used mobile fr am i missing out? (i do prefer keyboards for typing to be fair, plus the phone keyboard and autocorrect can be weird)

also picture books are great. i have an older copy of little women and there’s some really pretty art in there…
i might have adhd but i can’t get diagnosed for a bit (since i can’t go to my doctor in person and since “this” is a traumatic event so everyone’s brains will act a bit differently)
ive only ever used mobile fr am i missing out? (i do prefer keyboards for typing to be fair, plus the phone keyboard and autocorrect can be weird)

also picture books are great. i have an older copy of little women and there’s some really pretty art in there…
i might have adhd but i can’t get diagnosed for a bit (since i can’t go to my doctor in person and since “this” is a traumatic event so everyone’s brains will act a bit differently)
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
I just find that it a lot easier to use. Also to type on because I have a higher chance of losing what I’ve written on my mobile than on my laptop.
I just find that it a lot easier to use. Also to type on because I have a higher chance of losing what I’ve written on my mobile than on my laptop.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-06-25 20:14:50" ] I just find that it a lot easier to use. Also to type on because I have a higher chance of losing what I’ve written on my mobile than on my laptop. [/quote] Yeahhh, I'm just a lot more comfortable with keyboards. On mobile it's a lot easier for me to click something that I didn't intend to click because touch screen and clumsy fingies
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-06-25 20:14:50:

Yeahhh, I'm just a lot more comfortable with keyboards. On mobile it's a lot easier for me to click something that I didn't intend to click because touch screen and clumsy fingies
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
Hello there everyone :D
Hello there everyone :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Hey everyone, hope you're doing ok! Apologies for the delay, I had a few hectic days. I have good news and bad news, since the last time I posted.

Good news: I have my Radiology certification after so long! I'm a technician and need to find a job now!(the downgrade is that I'm a shy person), also I had my first vaccine

Bad news: My family's ranch was robbed :( , but atleast they took minor things, so I wasn't able to post due to some things.

I should be able to post more often now!

Also aww, I missed on that cat content! I can't really have cats where I live so I'm so envious lol. Didn't have a pet in so long.

Too many cute new characters, I don't think I can do another one for the rp at the moment since I'm not that creative;

You know Marzi, it's not that different using laptop or mobile. I do tend to prefer laptop because I write faster and can see multiple tabs, other than that it's not necesary.

Oh, I'm sorry about that, I had an experience, not with adhd, but related, and I get that, it's difficult to get a doctor. I used to go to a therapist until they decided to try it online, it's not really the same. I hope you feel better! *hugs*
Hey everyone, hope you're doing ok! Apologies for the delay, I had a few hectic days. I have good news and bad news, since the last time I posted.

Good news: I have my Radiology certification after so long! I'm a technician and need to find a job now!(the downgrade is that I'm a shy person), also I had my first vaccine

Bad news: My family's ranch was robbed :( , but atleast they took minor things, so I wasn't able to post due to some things.

I should be able to post more often now!

Also aww, I missed on that cat content! I can't really have cats where I live so I'm so envious lol. Didn't have a pet in so long.

Too many cute new characters, I don't think I can do another one for the rp at the moment since I'm not that creative;

You know Marzi, it's not that different using laptop or mobile. I do tend to prefer laptop because I write faster and can see multiple tabs, other than that it's not necesary.

Oh, I'm sorry about that, I had an experience, not with adhd, but related, and I get that, it's difficult to get a doctor. I used to go to a therapist until they decided to try it online, it's not really the same. I hope you feel better! *hugs*
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54