Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
Also all the cat pics are wonderful TvT
Also all the cat pics are wonderful TvT
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
[quote name="Scales25" date="2021-06-22 19:16:02" ] I've come back to cats and it is amazing. Also AutopsyJuice, Meowington is adorable I love Sphynx cats :3 [/quote] Hehe yeah! He’s a big softy! I also totally forgot to point out his ear (it’s just a normal thing to me now) it’s crinkled due to an infection that’s long gone now. But It doesn’t seem bother him at all and doesn’t hinder his hearing, so don’t worry! [quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-22 19:36:00" ] i’m kind of wanting to impulse make a second character but i’m also very on the fence- [/quote] SAME THO- I’ve had a character idea for a while but at the same time I’m just eh?? But YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT!!!!! >:D
Scales25 wrote on 2021-06-22 19:16:02:
I've come back to cats and it is amazing. Also AutopsyJuice, Meowington is adorable I love Sphynx cats :3
Hehe yeah! He’s a big softy! I also totally forgot to point out his ear (it’s just a normal thing to me now) it’s crinkled due to an infection that’s long gone now. But It doesn’t seem bother him at all and doesn’t hinder his hearing, so don’t worry!
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-22 19:36:00:
i’m kind of wanting to impulse make a second character but i’m also very on the fence-

SAME THO- I’ve had a character idea for a while but at the same time I’m just eh??

But YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT!!!!! >:D
luw7Fez.gif
i don’t have many ideas currently, but i’ll do it lol

currently my only thought is a shadow-based ability or a different bird ability, but i’m also going to think of some more
i don’t have many ideas currently, but i’ll do it lol

currently my only thought is a shadow-based ability or a different bird ability, but i’m also going to think of some more
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Hello everyone, hope you're okay. I've been kinda out of it the last days so later I'll watch the rest of the alerts and the rp tread! Peace out [emoji=rainbow size=1]
Hello everyone, hope you're okay. I've been kinda out of it the last days so later I'll watch the rest of the alerts and the rp tread!

Peace out
alright i’ve given in-

(wip)

Name: Len Venari
Power/Ability: He has an ability that he calls “hunting.” It’s a mix of their parent’s abilities, as his dad could turn into a dog, and his mom could track someone down if she had something with someone’s dna on it. As a result, they appear part dog/wolf, and can also track someone down if they have something with the persons scent or dna on it. He can appear fully human for a short amount of time, but it’s very draining and not easy to do. (he discovered the later part of his ability when he was a few years old, but he’s always appeared part dog)
Sexuality: panromantic and pansexual
Personality:
Appearance: (picture and/or description okay)
Backstory: He had a pretty chill childhood, though he spent a good deal of time at home since he can’t hold a human form for long. He grew up in a fairly good area and was able to attend school, though he hated it because he had to appear human. When their classmates found out he was teased, so they ended up sticking to themself for the most part, though deep down they wanted to socialize.
His parents were very accepting of them attending the summer camp, even encouraging him to do it despite being nervous. They ended up deciding to do it, though he was quite nervous before leaving.
Other: second favorite color is probably a warm yellow?
alright i’ve given in-

(wip)

Name: Len Venari
Power/Ability: He has an ability that he calls “hunting.” It’s a mix of their parent’s abilities, as his dad could turn into a dog, and his mom could track someone down if she had something with someone’s dna on it. As a result, they appear part dog/wolf, and can also track someone down if they have something with the persons scent or dna on it. He can appear fully human for a short amount of time, but it’s very draining and not easy to do. (he discovered the later part of his ability when he was a few years old, but he’s always appeared part dog)
Sexuality: panromantic and pansexual
Personality:
Appearance: (picture and/or description okay)
Backstory: He had a pretty chill childhood, though he spent a good deal of time at home since he can’t hold a human form for long. He grew up in a fairly good area and was able to attend school, though he hated it because he had to appear human. When their classmates found out he was teased, so they ended up sticking to themself for the most part, though deep down they wanted to socialize.
His parents were very accepting of them attending the summer camp, even encouraging him to do it despite being nervous. They ended up deciding to do it, though he was quite nervous before leaving.
Other: second favorite color is probably a warm yellow?
i’ll be honest, i can’t write cis characters very well, so i don’t lol
[quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-23 19:45:37" ] i’ll be honest, i can’t write cis characters very well, so i don’t lol [/quote] You're so valid sweetie
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-23 19:45:37:

You're so valid sweetie
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
[quote name="bxsmxth" date="2021-06-23 19:47:51" ] [quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-23 19:45:37" ] i’ll be honest, i can’t write cis characters very well, so i don’t lol [/quote] You're so valid sweetie [/quote] aww thank you :D you are too being genderfluid can be one heck of a time though lol-
bxsmxth wrote on 2021-06-23 19:47:51:

You're so valid sweetie
aww thank you :D you are too
being genderfluid can be one heck of a time though lol-
[quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-23 19:45:37" ] i’ll be honest, i can’t write cis characters very well, so i don’t lol [/quote] You’re not the only one, my agender self relates to this so much-
You’re not the only one, my agender self relates to this so much-
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
since the thread has been a bit quiet the past few days, how is everyone doing?
since the thread has been a bit quiet the past few days, how is everyone doing?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54