Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54
Yes and yes to all the cat pics! Thanks for the free serotonin!

And *slams down adoption papers* Sign here, I’m adopting Pluto now and I’m not taking no for an answer.
Yes and yes to all the cat pics! Thanks for the free serotonin!

And *slams down adoption papers* Sign here, I’m adopting Pluto now and I’m not taking no for an answer.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
I’m already a crazy cat lady... I’ve got five. My oldest girl is 11 and she is a grumpy queen. Everyone else is 4-2 yrs old.
I’m already a crazy cat lady... I’ve got five. My oldest girl is 11 and she is a grumpy queen. Everyone else is 4-2 yrs old.
oulcMpY.gif
I wish I wasn't allergic to cats ; v ;
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
[img] https://i.imgur.com/N6qX8y1.jpg[/img] Hehe here’s a picture of One of them!! His name is meowington (amazing I know) and he tends to stick around me :) We practically have a zoo in our house with how many different animals in we have
N6qX8y1.jpg
Hehe here’s a picture of One of them!!
His name is meowington (amazing I know) and he tends to stick around me :)

We practically have a zoo in our house with how many different animals in we have
luw7Fez.gif
[quote name="bxsmxth" date="2021-06-22 18:11:48" ] I wish I wasn't allergic to cats ; v ; [/quote] Oml I feel so bad for you- cats are wonderful :,)
bxsmxth wrote on 2021-06-22 18:11:48:
Oml I feel so bad for you- cats are wonderful :,)
luw7Fez.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SucfzUo.jpg[/img] My old lady! Her name is Kiki and she is not afraid to let people know who's the boss. No claws but still manages to show the younger cats (and people) why they should respect their elders.
SucfzUo.jpg

My old lady! Her name is Kiki and she is not afraid to let people know who's the boss. No claws but still manages to show the younger cats (and people) why they should respect their elders.
oulcMpY.gif
AWWWW WHAT THEYRE BOTH SO CUTE I LOVE THEM

(aka cats give big serotonin, even my own cat does and i see him every day)

(ive also memorized a lot of the best places to find cats in my neighborhood. for outdoor not including mine my best is 8-9 over 30-odd minutes)
AWWWW WHAT THEYRE BOTH SO CUTE I LOVE THEM

(aka cats give big serotonin, even my own cat does and i see him every day)

(ive also memorized a lot of the best places to find cats in my neighborhood. for outdoor not including mine my best is 8-9 over 30-odd minutes)
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
I've come back to cats and it is amazing. Also AutopsyJuice, Meowington is adorable I love Sphynx cats :3
I've come back to cats and it is amazing. Also AutopsyJuice, Meowington is adorable I love Sphynx cats :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
i’m kind of wanting to impulse make a second character but i’m also very on the fence-
i’m kind of wanting to impulse make a second character but i’m also very on the fence-
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
[quote name="marz1pan" date="2021-06-22 19:36:00" ] i’m kind of wanting to impulse make a second character but i’m also very on the fence- [/quote] Do iiiiiiit
marz1pan wrote on 2021-06-22 19:36:00:
Do iiiiiiit
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png