Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Superhuman Summer (inactive)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Happy brightshine everyone :D
Happy brightshine everyone :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Have fun Marz!

Happy Brightshine! :D
Have fun Marz!

Happy Brightshine! :D
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
Happy Brightshine! :)
<3
Happy Brightshine! :)
<3
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
Did anyone else think about my little pony when they saw the light’s charm??
Did anyone else think about my little pony when they saw the light’s charm??
oulcMpY.gif
Y E S ! I'm in a Discord chat and we're all just raving about the Cutie Mark apparel
Y E S ! I'm in a Discord chat and we're all just raving about the Cutie Mark apparel
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
I just looked at it and immediately started laughing.

I just... imagining any of my super tough reps (especially my plague) with a cutie mark just makes me laugh. My partner didn’t help since they started singing the old theme song but with the word dragons instead of ponies.
I just looked at it and immediately started laughing.

I just... imagining any of my super tough reps (especially my plague) with a cutie mark just makes me laugh. My partner didn’t help since they started singing the old theme song but with the word dragons instead of ponies.
oulcMpY.gif
:D thanks, relatives are stressful as heck (well not my grandma i love her, she’s my favorite) but hopefully it goes well?
and yeah, staying in two different states for 5 days each, since my dad’s dad/stepmom and mom/stepdad live in states that are fairly close

happy brightshine as well! and yes lol, i did look at it and get reminded of mlp.
slowly all the dragons will become horses… i can already see bogsneaks as the earth ponies since they can’t fly…
:D thanks, relatives are stressful as heck (well not my grandma i love her, she’s my favorite) but hopefully it goes well?
and yeah, staying in two different states for 5 days each, since my dad’s dad/stepmom and mom/stepdad live in states that are fairly close

happy brightshine as well! and yes lol, i did look at it and get reminded of mlp.
slowly all the dragons will become horses… i can already see bogsneaks as the earth ponies since they can’t fly…
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Happy brightshine!! [emoji=light rune size=1] I'll check the details later, but I'll be sure to grab a skin or two before it ends! Aaa nice that you're going on a trip Marzi! I wish you the best ^^
Happy brightshine!! I'll check the details later, but I'll be sure to grab a skin or two before it ends!

Aaa nice that you're going on a trip Marzi! I wish you the best ^^
:D thank you, both flights so far have gone well, so that’s good. the family i’m currently with has 3 cats and a dog :D

except 2 of the cats are still scared of me but i WILL win them over
:D thank you, both flights so far have gone well, so that’s good. the family i’m currently with has 3 cats and a dog :D

except 2 of the cats are still scared of me but i WILL win them over
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Sorry I have not responded, but I plan to do so today or tomorrow. And happy brightshine everyone!
Sorry I have not responded, but I plan to do so today or tomorrow. And happy brightshine everyone!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54