Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Class of the Crescent Moon (IC)
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223
Wing
"Well, for now, I can lay down my weapon. And maybe, back home, the day will come when I will no longer need it." Wing says. "Anyway, you wanted to search for other students?"
A very blatant attempt to change the subject, but there wasn't much they could think of anyway.
Wing
"Well, for now, I can lay down my weapon. And maybe, back home, the day will come when I will no longer need it." Wing says. "Anyway, you wanted to search for other students?"
A very blatant attempt to change the subject, but there wasn't much they could think of anyway.
[center][b]Jonah [emoji=spider size=1][/b][/center] "oh, yeah right. sorry. yeah, i must've gotten busy and wrapped up in our conversation to even remember the goal that I had asked for help with. lets go find some people." Jonah looked shy again, another smack from his stand made him stand up straight, without a sign of a slouch
Jonah

"oh, yeah right. sorry. yeah, i must've gotten busy and wrapped up in our conversation to even remember the goal that I had asked for help with. lets go find some people."

Jonah looked shy again, another smack from his stand made him stand up straight, without a sign of a slouch
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
Wing
"Well then, we should get moving." Wing says. "And, whoever's hitting Jonah, please stop."
Wing
"Well then, we should get moving." Wing says. "And, whoever's hitting Jonah, please stop."
[center][b]Jonah [emoji=spider size=1][/b][/center] "that would be my Stand that you're talking about. as for moving on, lets." Black Widow gets in one last smack, before Jonah deactivates their stand, much to its dismay
Jonah

"that would be my Stand that you're talking about. as for moving on, lets."

Black Widow gets in one last smack, before Jonah deactivates their stand, much to its dismay
8vRmfHR.jpg

ZhydIqY.png
Wing
Once Jonah deactivates his stand, Wing picks a hall and starts walking down it, trusting him to follow. They make sure to shorten their strides so he can keep up with a walking pace.

(long legs go brrr)
Wing
Once Jonah deactivates his stand, Wing picks a hall and starts walking down it, trusting him to follow. They make sure to shorten their strides so he can keep up with a walking pace.

(long legs go brrr)
(Here’s the small timeskip to give the Kirby gang a little nudge) [center][emoji=apple size=1] [b][color=orange]Bandana Dee[/color][/b] [emoji=apple size=1][/center] On the bridge, Beedee climbed into the newly-crafted pillow fort; which he, admittedly, did so quickly in order to get out of a certain jester's line of sight. Patting down a pillow on the floor inside, he suddenly realized how tired he was. He had so much time worrying about Kirby and about keeping his distance from Marx and Magolor… Now, the shade of the blanket above his head seemed to block all those worries out. He grabbed and snuggled into it. His mind filled with thoughts of Popstar, and visiting his precious home again. Not only that, but bringing his Kirby back to learn with him! Many adventures were waiting for him in the near future. The Dee let out a small squeak of excitement. (Oh man, is Magolor gonna have a surprise when he wakes up. Not only is the bridge now a mess of blankets and pillows, but the Lor’s screen is still freaking out with error notifications)
(Here’s the small timeskip to give the Kirby gang a little nudge)
Bandana Dee
On the bridge, Beedee climbed into the newly-crafted pillow fort; which he, admittedly, did so quickly in order to get out of a certain jester's line of sight. Patting down a pillow on the floor inside, he suddenly realized how tired he was. He had so much time worrying about Kirby and about keeping his distance from Marx and Magolor… Now, the shade of the blanket above his head seemed to block all those worries out. He grabbed and snuggled into it. His mind filled with thoughts of Popstar, and visiting his precious home again. Not only that, but bringing his Kirby back to learn with him! Many adventures were waiting for him in the near future. The Dee let out a small squeak of excitement.

(Oh man, is Magolor gonna have a surprise when he wakes up. Not only is the bridge now a mess of blankets and pillows, but the Lor’s screen is still freaking out with error notifications)
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[center][b]Jonah [emoji=spider size=1][/b][/center] Once wing went going, he had to go at a full out jog to catch up, much to Widow's Dismay. then again, Jonah had to do things himself at times too.
Jonah

Once wing went going, he had to go at a full out jog to catch up, much to Widow's Dismay. then again, Jonah had to do things himself at times too.
8vRmfHR.jpg

ZhydIqY.png
Wing
They notice this, and slow their pace. "Sorry, I didn't realize I was going too fast." they say.
Wing
They notice this, and slow their pace. "Sorry, I didn't realize I was going too fast." they say.
[center][b][color=#d7e6ee][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]Cook Kirby[emoji=cauldron size=1][/color][/b][/center] Kirby follows Bandana Dee into the pillow fort, offering to make some food for everyone. "[b][i]Kaabii Shoujin Teishoku![/i][/b]" [Kirby Vegetarian Cuisine!] he whispers, shrinking the giant steak from earlier and converting it into a green aura. The green aura wraps around Kirby's body, conjuring up some health-oriented dishes consisting of sauteed vegetables, omelet swiss rolls, Shirae, a sushi platter, vegetable tempura, and wasabi leaves with fig tempura. They land in front of the group, including near Marx and Magolor. ----- [center][b][color=green][emoji=spider size=1]Taranza[emoji=rose size=1][/color][/b][/center] Taranza floats into the pillow fort, Warp Star in hand. When he gets there, he notices the vegetarian dishes set out for him and the rest of the group. "Kirby, did you make these for us?" the Floralian asks Kirby. ----- [center][b][emoji=arcane rune size=1][color=#ceb5b8]Mirage[/color][emoji=lightning rune size=1] & [emoji=water rune size=1][color=#dfded9]Sven[/color][emoji=gold tiara size=1][/b][/center] Mirage and Sven come into the pillow fort, as well. ----- [center][b][color=magenta][emoji=blue vial size=1]Susie[emoji=lightning rune size=1][/color][/b][/center] Susie has had her day of touring the Lor, so she heads to the bridge of the ship, choosing to rest after noticing the pillow fort.
Cook Kirby

Kirby follows Bandana Dee into the pillow fort, offering to make some food for everyone. "Kaabii Shoujin Teishoku!" [Kirby Vegetarian Cuisine!] he whispers, shrinking the giant steak from earlier and converting it into a green aura. The green aura wraps around Kirby's body, conjuring up some health-oriented dishes consisting of sauteed vegetables, omelet swiss rolls, Shirae, a sushi platter, vegetable tempura, and wasabi leaves with fig tempura. They land in front of the group, including near Marx and Magolor.
Taranza

Taranza floats into the pillow fort, Warp Star in hand. When he gets there, he notices the vegetarian dishes set out for him and the rest of the group. "Kirby, did you make these for us?" the Floralian asks Kirby.
Mirage & Sven

Mirage and Sven come into the pillow fort, as well.
Susie

Susie has had her day of touring the Lor, so she heads to the bridge of the ship, choosing to rest after noticing the pillow fort.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
[center][b]Jonah [emoji=spider size=1][/b][/center] "no worries, you're not like my Friend Debbie. her stand lets her be able to walk as fast as you without any trouble. i wish i had it myself"
Jonah

"no worries, you're not like my Friend Debbie. her stand lets her be able to walk as fast as you without any trouble. i wish i had it myself"
8vRmfHR.jpg

ZhydIqY.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223