Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay IC ~
1 2 3 4
~ MIRACULOUS: THE FUTURE HEROES ~

Basic Info

This roleplay takes place in the future, and focuses on the next generation of Miraculous holders. In the future, Ladybug and Cat Noir have discovered each other's secret identities and had to give up their miraculouses because of it. The miraculous holders have become strong enough to keep their miraculous with them, and there is no longer a need for a guardian. All previous miraculous holders, like Rena Rouge and Carapace, have given up their miraculouses to those better suited for them. Who are the new faces under the masks, and will they protect Paris from the new Hawk Moth?

Rules

~ All FR rules apply
~ Try to not curse, if you do keep it to a minimum and please partially bleep it
~ Please use quotation marks when a character is speaking
~ Try to type more than two sentences and be at least semi literate
~ No Mary/Gary Sues or god modding
~ Keep it PG-13 people! This includes violence and romance!
~ Romance is ok as long as the author of a specific character has put in their character sheet they are ok with it!
~ Don't be unnecessarily mean/rude to one particular character - if you are making a Chloe type character, please let us know.
~ Post at least once every couple days and be somewhat active
~ Please let me know if you leave/aren't able to post and don't vanish!
~ To show you read the rules, change other to extra >:3 hehehe
~ Because this roleplay is a small group, more than one character is totally ok!! Let's have a limit of 2 characters though.
~ Please sub to the thread so I don't have to ping everyone!
~ Try and have a basic understanding of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
~ Please keep student characters at 14-15 years old (siblings are exceptions, but make them minors please!). Villains can be older if you want.

Miraculous Holders

~ Ladybug (earrings) - Pinkish13 - Gabrielle (Gabe) Bocuse / Ladybug (hero)
~ Cat (ring) - Jackandsally - Akatsuki Jay / Michika (hero)
~Butterfly (brooch) - Starz Evergreen / Demoness Butterfly (villain)
~ Fox (necklace) - Endifinity - Amélie Archambeau / Foxtrot (hero)
~ Peacock (brooch) - SourMonster - Blaise Knighting / Deimos (villain/antihero)
~ Ox (nose ring) - DarkOverLight - Victor Laurent / Taurus (hero)
~ Tiger (panjas bracelet) - SourMonster - Casper (Cass) Wolfefield / Tiagera (hero)
~ Rabbit (pocket watch) - Jackandsally - Grayson (Gray) Nightingale / Harsh Prince (villain)
~ Dragon (choker) - Scales25 - Ethan Abras / Drakon (hero)
~ Snake (ouroboros bracelet) - FlamesEmbrace - Kado Konpaku / Atheris (usually villain)

for open miraculous slots, go to the OOC!

Seating Chart

Front of class
1 2 | 3 4
5 6 | 7 8
9 10 | 11 12
13 14 | 15 16

(for example, Chloe is in seat 3, Adrienne is in seat 2, Marinette is in seat 6, etc.)
Students' Seats:

1: Akatsuki Jay
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: Amélie Archambeau
7: Kado Konpaku
8: Blaise Knighting
9: Casper (Cass) Wolfefield
10: Starz Evergreen
11:
12:
13: Ethan Dupont
14: Gabrielle (Gabe) Bocuse
15: Grayson (Gray) Nightingale
16:

@Scales25 @Jackandsally @Endifinity @Sourmonster @FlamesEmbrace

~ MIRACULOUS: THE FUTURE HEROES ~

Basic Info

This roleplay takes place in the future, and focuses on the next generation of Miraculous holders. In the future, Ladybug and Cat Noir have discovered each other's secret identities and had to give up their miraculouses because of it. The miraculous holders have become strong enough to keep their miraculous with them, and there is no longer a need for a guardian. All previous miraculous holders, like Rena Rouge and Carapace, have given up their miraculouses to those better suited for them. Who are the new faces under the masks, and will they protect Paris from the new Hawk Moth?

Rules

~ All FR rules apply
~ Try to not curse, if you do keep it to a minimum and please partially bleep it
~ Please use quotation marks when a character is speaking
~ Try to type more than two sentences and be at least semi literate
~ No Mary/Gary Sues or god modding
~ Keep it PG-13 people! This includes violence and romance!
~ Romance is ok as long as the author of a specific character has put in their character sheet they are ok with it!
~ Don't be unnecessarily mean/rude to one particular character - if you are making a Chloe type character, please let us know.
~ Post at least once every couple days and be somewhat active
~ Please let me know if you leave/aren't able to post and don't vanish!
~ To show you read the rules, change other to extra >:3 hehehe
~ Because this roleplay is a small group, more than one character is totally ok!! Let's have a limit of 2 characters though.
~ Please sub to the thread so I don't have to ping everyone!
~ Try and have a basic understanding of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
~ Please keep student characters at 14-15 years old (siblings are exceptions, but make them minors please!). Villains can be older if you want.

Miraculous Holders

~ Ladybug (earrings) - Pinkish13 - Gabrielle (Gabe) Bocuse / Ladybug (hero)
~ Cat (ring) - Jackandsally - Akatsuki Jay / Michika (hero)
~Butterfly (brooch) - Starz Evergreen / Demoness Butterfly (villain)
~ Fox (necklace) - Endifinity - Amélie Archambeau / Foxtrot (hero)
~ Peacock (brooch) - SourMonster - Blaise Knighting / Deimos (villain/antihero)
~ Ox (nose ring) - DarkOverLight - Victor Laurent / Taurus (hero)
~ Tiger (panjas bracelet) - SourMonster - Casper (Cass) Wolfefield / Tiagera (hero)
~ Rabbit (pocket watch) - Jackandsally - Grayson (Gray) Nightingale / Harsh Prince (villain)
~ Dragon (choker) - Scales25 - Ethan Abras / Drakon (hero)
~ Snake (ouroboros bracelet) - FlamesEmbrace - Kado Konpaku / Atheris (usually villain)

for open miraculous slots, go to the OOC!

Seating Chart

Front of class
1 2 | 3 4
5 6 | 7 8
9 10 | 11 12
13 14 | 15 16

(for example, Chloe is in seat 3, Adrienne is in seat 2, Marinette is in seat 6, etc.)
Students' Seats:

1: Akatsuki Jay
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: Amélie Archambeau
7: Kado Konpaku
8: Blaise Knighting
9: Casper (Cass) Wolfefield
10: Starz Evergreen
11:
12:
13: Ethan Dupont
14: Gabrielle (Gabe) Bocuse
15: Grayson (Gray) Nightingale
16:

@Scales25 @Jackandsally @Endifinity @Sourmonster @FlamesEmbrace

pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Gabe stood outside Francoise Dupont High School, making sure her backpack wouldn't fall off of her one shoulder. It was the first day of high school, but Gabe wasn't nervous. She decided that this year would be the same as every other year- that is, school-wise. Gabe felt Tikki squirm in the side pocket of her backpack, a tiny red thumbs up coming out of it. "Thanks, Tikki," Gabe whispered, and walked inside.

It seemed that Gabe was the first one when she arrived in the classroom. Normally, Gabe wasn't early to class, but Gabe couldn't ignore Tikki's pestering to be on time this morning. She chose a seat in the back. She always preferred seats in the back, because that meant no one could look at her during class. Gabe fiddled with her earrings as she waited for others to arrive.
Gabe stood outside Francoise Dupont High School, making sure her backpack wouldn't fall off of her one shoulder. It was the first day of high school, but Gabe wasn't nervous. She decided that this year would be the same as every other year- that is, school-wise. Gabe felt Tikki squirm in the side pocket of her backpack, a tiny red thumbs up coming out of it. "Thanks, Tikki," Gabe whispered, and walked inside.

It seemed that Gabe was the first one when she arrived in the classroom. Normally, Gabe wasn't early to class, but Gabe couldn't ignore Tikki's pestering to be on time this morning. She chose a seat in the back. She always preferred seats in the back, because that meant no one could look at her during class. Gabe fiddled with her earrings as she waited for others to arrive.
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Amélie scurried trough the halls of Francoise Dupont, struggling to find her classroom. "As if finding my locker wasn't hard enough!" she whispered to Trixx. Amélie's biggest worry for the first day of school wasn't "I don't know anyone" or "I want to make a good impression," it was "I hope nobody sees my miraculous." As far as having a secret identity goes, Amélie was pretty paranoid.

"Finally! The right classroom!" Amélie put her hand on the door handle, "Wish me luck Trixx." Amélie pushed the door open, expecting to catch every eye in the room as "the new girl." She was surprised to find herself alone, with one other student. As Amélie sat down, she smiled at the girl, remembering her mother's words from that morning, "You'll be fine, mon chéri. Just don't forget to smile."
Amélie scurried trough the halls of Francoise Dupont, struggling to find her classroom. "As if finding my locker wasn't hard enough!" she whispered to Trixx. Amélie's biggest worry for the first day of school wasn't "I don't know anyone" or "I want to make a good impression," it was "I hope nobody sees my miraculous." As far as having a secret identity goes, Amélie was pretty paranoid.

"Finally! The right classroom!" Amélie put her hand on the door handle, "Wish me luck Trixx." Amélie pushed the door open, expecting to catch every eye in the room as "the new girl." She was surprised to find herself alone, with one other student. As Amélie sat down, she smiled at the girl, remembering her mother's words from that morning, "You'll be fine, mon chéri. Just don't forget to smile."
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Akatsuki walked into the classroom and looked at the two students that were already in there,She still had her headphones in from her walk into the school, she went over and just took a seat still not saying a word to either of the girls in there. Akatsuki rummaged into her shoulder bag and pulled a book out to read and to sneak plagg some cambert so he wouldn't whine to her about it later. She just hoped that sh'd be left alone as she usually had throughout the last school year.
Grayson was still sleeping when his alarm went off and he jolted up quickly remembering it was the first day of school, he got dressed quickly and ran to the school. He usually loved to be there early but also appreciated his sleep more than anything, he walked around to kill some time as he didn't like to be early at all. He was thinking about the trouble he could cause. Eventually getting bored he made it into the classroom looking at the girls more specifically Amelie "hey you must be new here"he said softly with a smile.
Akatsuki walked into the classroom and looked at the two students that were already in there,She still had her headphones in from her walk into the school, she went over and just took a seat still not saying a word to either of the girls in there. Akatsuki rummaged into her shoulder bag and pulled a book out to read and to sneak plagg some cambert so he wouldn't whine to her about it later. She just hoped that sh'd be left alone as she usually had throughout the last school year.
Grayson was still sleeping when his alarm went off and he jolted up quickly remembering it was the first day of school, he got dressed quickly and ran to the school. He usually loved to be there early but also appreciated his sleep more than anything, he walked around to kill some time as he didn't like to be early at all. He was thinking about the trouble he could cause. Eventually getting bored he made it into the classroom looking at the girls more specifically Amelie "hey you must be new here"he said softly with a smile.
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally (sorry, I don't know if you're subbed or not. I am!)
Amélie glanced up, then did a doubletake. Oh, he was talking to me! she realized. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but Amélie didn't want to jump at any new friendships too quickly. "Hi, I'm Amélie. I moved here from Montereau during the summer. Paris has been pretty interesting so far!" Amélie smiled, thinking of the day she found her miraculous. Paris was definitely interesting!
@Jackandsally (sorry, I don't know if you're subbed or not. I am!)
Amélie glanced up, then did a doubletake. Oh, he was talking to me! she realized. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but Amélie didn't want to jump at any new friendships too quickly. "Hi, I'm Amélie. I moved here from Montereau during the summer. Paris has been pretty interesting so far!" Amélie smiled, thinking of the day she found her miraculous. Paris was definitely interesting!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Ethan nervously walked around the halls of Francoise Dupont, searching for his classroom. The first day was always stressful, although this year had an extra layer. He reached a hand up to the choker on his neck, running a finger over the bead before putting his hand down. I need to find my classroom.

Eventually, Ethan found the room and pushed the door open carefully. Surprisingly, not everyone was there. He wasn't sure if this made things more or less awkward. If everyone was there, his seat would have been picked, but now he could sit anywhere, which meant having other people interacting with him. Ethan gulped and immediately headed for the back row.

Someone, a girl, was already sitting in the back, with the rest of the seats seemingly open. With a shaky breath, Ethan took the seat next to the girl, stiffing awkwardly and staying silent, unsure of what to say. It's better to sit next to someone now rather than have everyone else decide if they want to sit next to you. He closed his eyes, trying to stay calm.
Ethan nervously walked around the halls of Francoise Dupont, searching for his classroom. The first day was always stressful, although this year had an extra layer. He reached a hand up to the choker on his neck, running a finger over the bead before putting his hand down. I need to find my classroom.

Eventually, Ethan found the room and pushed the door open carefully. Surprisingly, not everyone was there. He wasn't sure if this made things more or less awkward. If everyone was there, his seat would have been picked, but now he could sit anywhere, which meant having other people interacting with him. Ethan gulped and immediately headed for the back row.

Someone, a girl, was already sitting in the back, with the rest of the seats seemingly open. With a shaky breath, Ethan took the seat next to the girl, stiffing awkwardly and staying silent, unsure of what to say. It's better to sit next to someone now rather than have everyone else decide if they want to sit next to you. He closed his eyes, trying to stay calm.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Kado grunted as he bit into one of the boiled eggs that he had prepared for Sass and himself last night just in case he slept in. The salt that he had put on his stinging slightly as it made contact with his busted lip. Said kwami giving him a rather disappointed look over the egg that he was currently nibbling at, a look that almost clearly said that he deserved it.

It had been a rather rough weekend and he now had his busted lip, a black eye and a cut along the bridge of his nose to show for it. He hadn't even been trying to get into a fight this time. Instead he had been on the wrong side of a mugger while he had been out restocking his snack stores. It was safe to say that the idiot had probably learnt their lesson after getting his butt handed to him by a sixteen year old.

Sass continued to keep his quiet as he grabbed another egg with his tail before disappearing into the depths of Kado's bag as they made their way to Francoise Dupont High School. The path a strange mix of deja vu that made the human teen slightly uncomfortable due to the fact that they had no real memory of actually going to the building. He rubbed at the disguised form of the kwami's miraculous, a braided black metal bracelet with a single emerald bead, in an effort to ease at least a little of the strange discomfort. Continuing to eat his rather healthy breakfast of boiled eggs in an effort to continue this calm and not be late on the first day because he got himself into a fight.

His arrival at the school was rather dull, but the stares that he got from the others due to his rather visible battle wounds only caused him to preen ever so slightly. Unloading most of the unneeded textbooks into his locker and swapping them for the classes that he was taking before his break. A break that he was planning on spending finding some way to get his adrenaline pumping. Either by finding another fight or doing some minor villainy before he was needed back in class. Glancing down at the sharpie on his hand in order to find his classes. He had already practically memorized the map of the school and his feet traveled instinctively toward the classroom.

Entering the room, he was surprisingly... unsurprised. The room looked almost exactly like what he had expected it to look like. Light streaming through the windows with a few classmates chatting with each other. Blue eyes gazed coldly over those that were currently gathered and the seats available to him, earrings brushing against the side of his neck as he tried to puzzle out which seat he wanted to take. He decided on the second row table that was both close to the window but also right next to the central isle. Seating that would make it easy to run in case one of the other many villains decided to make a scene.
Kado grunted as he bit into one of the boiled eggs that he had prepared for Sass and himself last night just in case he slept in. The salt that he had put on his stinging slightly as it made contact with his busted lip. Said kwami giving him a rather disappointed look over the egg that he was currently nibbling at, a look that almost clearly said that he deserved it.

It had been a rather rough weekend and he now had his busted lip, a black eye and a cut along the bridge of his nose to show for it. He hadn't even been trying to get into a fight this time. Instead he had been on the wrong side of a mugger while he had been out restocking his snack stores. It was safe to say that the idiot had probably learnt their lesson after getting his butt handed to him by a sixteen year old.

Sass continued to keep his quiet as he grabbed another egg with his tail before disappearing into the depths of Kado's bag as they made their way to Francoise Dupont High School. The path a strange mix of deja vu that made the human teen slightly uncomfortable due to the fact that they had no real memory of actually going to the building. He rubbed at the disguised form of the kwami's miraculous, a braided black metal bracelet with a single emerald bead, in an effort to ease at least a little of the strange discomfort. Continuing to eat his rather healthy breakfast of boiled eggs in an effort to continue this calm and not be late on the first day because he got himself into a fight.

His arrival at the school was rather dull, but the stares that he got from the others due to his rather visible battle wounds only caused him to preen ever so slightly. Unloading most of the unneeded textbooks into his locker and swapping them for the classes that he was taking before his break. A break that he was planning on spending finding some way to get his adrenaline pumping. Either by finding another fight or doing some minor villainy before he was needed back in class. Glancing down at the sharpie on his hand in order to find his classes. He had already practically memorized the map of the school and his feet traveled instinctively toward the classroom.

Entering the room, he was surprisingly... unsurprised. The room looked almost exactly like what he had expected it to look like. Light streaming through the windows with a few classmates chatting with each other. Blue eyes gazed coldly over those that were currently gathered and the seats available to him, earrings brushing against the side of his neck as he tried to puzzle out which seat he wanted to take. He decided on the second row table that was both close to the window but also right next to the central isle. Seating that would make it easy to run in case one of the other many villains decided to make a scene.
oulcMpY.gif
Gabe watched tentatively as more students filed in. They all looked relatively friendly, but none came over to talk to Gabe. Which was normal for her. She was pretty much used to being shunned for her different looks and stylistic choices. She watched some students start conversation, rubbing her buzzed head. Tikki poked out from her backpack and whispered, “you should join them!” Tikki was always encouraging, but now really wasn’t the time for it. Gabe widened her eyes at Tikki in a not now kind of look.

Gabe was surprised when a boy with reddish hair came over and sat next her. Like, directly next to her. At the same desk. Pushing down her fears of he knows I’m Ladybug, she said, “uhh, hi?” It was weird to Gabe that he just sat down next to her and hadn’t said anything at all, so her hello came off a bit interrogatory.
Gabe watched tentatively as more students filed in. They all looked relatively friendly, but none came over to talk to Gabe. Which was normal for her. She was pretty much used to being shunned for her different looks and stylistic choices. She watched some students start conversation, rubbing her buzzed head. Tikki poked out from her backpack and whispered, “you should join them!” Tikki was always encouraging, but now really wasn’t the time for it. Gabe widened her eyes at Tikki in a not now kind of look.

Gabe was surprised when a boy with reddish hair came over and sat next her. Like, directly next to her. At the same desk. Pushing down her fears of he knows I’m Ladybug, she said, “uhh, hi?” It was weird to Gabe that he just sat down next to her and hadn’t said anything at all, so her hello came off a bit interrogatory.
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Ethan jumped when Gabe spoke to him. He'd zoned out, clearing his mind as he prepared for class to start. He wasn't exactly expecting to be spoke to, although he probably should have.

"U-Um, hello." He said. It came out softly and wasn't that audible. He shuffled and drew the bag he was carrying close to his chest. Inside were the stuff he needed for class along with a few book to read. A tiny read head poked out from one of the inner pockets, glancing up at him, Longg was there too.

Ethan shuffled again. He wasn't the best at talking to people and often didn't know what to say. The situation right now was what he often tried to avoid, any sort of interaction. For now, it was best to stay calm.
Ethan jumped when Gabe spoke to him. He'd zoned out, clearing his mind as he prepared for class to start. He wasn't exactly expecting to be spoke to, although he probably should have.

"U-Um, hello." He said. It came out softly and wasn't that audible. He shuffled and drew the bag he was carrying close to his chest. Inside were the stuff he needed for class along with a few book to read. A tiny read head poked out from one of the inner pockets, glancing up at him, Longg was there too.

Ethan shuffled again. He wasn't the best at talking to people and often didn't know what to say. The situation right now was what he often tried to avoid, any sort of interaction. For now, it was best to stay calm.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Gabe pushed up her glasses as she eyed the kid next to her. His bag seemed really full, but she wasn't sure what it was filled with. It was the first day of class, what could there be to hold? He didn't seem to want to continue the conversation, but Gabe did. She had no idea who this kid was, and she would have to sit next to him the whole year if he stayed in the seat next to her. Gabe firmly decided she wouldn't be the one to move, and asked him, "Why are you sitting there?"

A small punch from Tikki in the leg made her realize that was kind of rude, so she tried again: "Who are you?" Not any better, really. She meant to say what's your name but unfortunately, she had gone into defensive mode.
Gabe pushed up her glasses as she eyed the kid next to her. His bag seemed really full, but she wasn't sure what it was filled with. It was the first day of class, what could there be to hold? He didn't seem to want to continue the conversation, but Gabe did. She had no idea who this kid was, and she would have to sit next to him the whole year if he stayed in the seat next to her. Gabe firmly decided she wouldn't be the one to move, and asked him, "Why are you sitting there?"

A small punch from Tikki in the leg made her realize that was kind of rude, so she tried again: "Who are you?" Not any better, really. She meant to say what's your name but unfortunately, she had gone into defensive mode.
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
1 2 3 4