Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay IC ~
1 2 3 4
Ethan was ready to curl up into a ball. The girl's questions were so direct, it made him uncomfortable. He clutched his bag closer as she asked him questions, although he had to readjust as he felt Longg move, who probably wasn't liking being squished.

"I..." He wasn't exactly sure how to answer the first question. "I w-wanted to?" It was an odd question. Nobody really seemed to know each other and someone was bound to sit next to her anyways.

"E-Ethan." He managed to stammer out at her next question. "I-I'm Ethan..." He shuffled, moving away from the girl a bit. Perhaps it had been a bad choice to sit here.
Ethan was ready to curl up into a ball. The girl's questions were so direct, it made him uncomfortable. He clutched his bag closer as she asked him questions, although he had to readjust as he felt Longg move, who probably wasn't liking being squished.

"I..." He wasn't exactly sure how to answer the first question. "I w-wanted to?" It was an odd question. Nobody really seemed to know each other and someone was bound to sit next to her anyways.

"E-Ethan." He managed to stammer out at her next question. "I-I'm Ethan..." He shuffled, moving away from the girl a bit. Perhaps it had been a bad choice to sit here.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Gabe furrowed her eyebrows slightly. He wanted to? I guess that was an ok response. "I'm Gabrielle- Gabe. You can call me Gabe." She realized Ethan seemed a bit uncomfortable, so she decided to give him her nickname as well. To smooth things over a bit. "I like your hair." Gabe said bluntly. It seemed a bit out of nowhere, but a compliment could never hurt, right?
Gabe furrowed her eyebrows slightly. He wanted to? I guess that was an ok response. "I'm Gabrielle- Gabe. You can call me Gabe." She realized Ethan seemed a bit uncomfortable, so she decided to give him her nickname as well. To smooth things over a bit. "I like your hair." Gabe said bluntly. It seemed a bit out of nowhere, but a compliment could never hurt, right?
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Victor stood at his locker, quietly arranging his books and folders around. Stompp watched him eagerly until he spoke up from the unnerving silence, “Are you trying to kill time before going in?” the ox kwami questioned. He glanced up to him and chuckled under his breath. “No, I’m just a tad bit nervous Stompp, nothing new.” He spoke with a low, discreet tone of voice.
They huffed, a bit of smoke rolled out from their nostrils. Victor scratched the top of their head, “Alright, let’s get this over with huh?” he hummed before he shut the locker. Stompp nodded their head and flew down into his bag’s pocket, “Let’s get this show on the road!” the kwami said with an encouraging tone. Victor smiled and began to walk toward class.
He dodged around the majority of the people who we either standing around and talking or walking to their own class. He felt uneasy around an unknown group of people but he somehow managed to push his way into the classroom. He saw a few people around but just decided to head of to his seat. Victor was over the moon in joy when he noticed he didn’t have anyone sitting next to him. He dropped his bag down next to his legs and looked out the window.
Victor stood at his locker, quietly arranging his books and folders around. Stompp watched him eagerly until he spoke up from the unnerving silence, “Are you trying to kill time before going in?” the ox kwami questioned. He glanced up to him and chuckled under his breath. “No, I’m just a tad bit nervous Stompp, nothing new.” He spoke with a low, discreet tone of voice.
They huffed, a bit of smoke rolled out from their nostrils. Victor scratched the top of their head, “Alright, let’s get this over with huh?” he hummed before he shut the locker. Stompp nodded their head and flew down into his bag’s pocket, “Let’s get this show on the road!” the kwami said with an encouraging tone. Victor smiled and began to walk toward class.
He dodged around the majority of the people who we either standing around and talking or walking to their own class. He felt uneasy around an unknown group of people but he somehow managed to push his way into the classroom. He saw a few people around but just decided to head of to his seat. Victor was over the moon in joy when he noticed he didn’t have anyone sitting next to him. He dropped his bag down next to his legs and looked out the window.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Ethan sighed when when Gabe talked. She seemed less hostile, which was great, he was slowly getting less stressed. I guess my answers were ok. Still unsure of what to say, Ethan pulled out a book from his bag to start reading.

That was when Gabe complimented him. He wasn’t expecting it and felt his face flush almost instantly. He drew his book up to cover his face, only his eyes were showing. “T-Thank you.” He managed to stammer out at Gabe. His hair, red, was unusual and normally was not complimented. Then again, Gabe had buzzed hair, which was just as uncommon.
Ethan sighed when when Gabe talked. She seemed less hostile, which was great, he was slowly getting less stressed. I guess my answers were ok. Still unsure of what to say, Ethan pulled out a book from his bag to start reading.

That was when Gabe complimented him. He wasn’t expecting it and felt his face flush almost instantly. He drew his book up to cover his face, only his eyes were showing. “T-Thank you.” He managed to stammer out at Gabe. His hair, red, was unusual and normally was not complimented. Then again, Gabe had buzzed hair, which was just as uncommon.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Akatsuki looked up to hear the door open more times and huffed to herself and went right back to reading without a bother or care in the world, she seemed to be thankful no one had come up to talk to her or even sit near her, She only ever wanted her brother to sit by her but they were in different classes this year. Plagg looking at her whispered"You need to socialize let your self be known" he said lightly. She looked at him with wide eyes not liking the idea but sighed looking for someone to speak with. No one really caught her eye so she looked forward again ad sat in thought on what to do.
Grayson looked at her and smiled."Well i'm glad so far its been treating you well, i'm Grayson by the way but you can simply call me gray" he said softly to the girl. He looked at her making note of what she looked like and the way she acted he never knew if she could cause problems for him for whatever reason. Grayson then made his way to his seat glad to see that he sat alone.
Akatsuki looked up to hear the door open more times and huffed to herself and went right back to reading without a bother or care in the world, she seemed to be thankful no one had come up to talk to her or even sit near her, She only ever wanted her brother to sit by her but they were in different classes this year. Plagg looking at her whispered"You need to socialize let your self be known" he said lightly. She looked at him with wide eyes not liking the idea but sighed looking for someone to speak with. No one really caught her eye so she looked forward again ad sat in thought on what to do.
Grayson looked at her and smiled."Well i'm glad so far its been treating you well, i'm Grayson by the way but you can simply call me gray" he said softly to the girl. He looked at her making note of what she looked like and the way she acted he never knew if she could cause problems for him for whatever reason. Grayson then made his way to his seat glad to see that he sat alone.
Wx0EgSk.png
Kado's eyes opened a little, a mere slit, as he watched the platinum blond sit in the seat diagonally from him. Blue eyes watching and honing in on the other. Long black hair brushed against the back of his neck as he tilted his head in order to try and get a better look. From little he could see the other was relatively fit and looked like he was capable of putting up a decent enough fight. His tongue darted out for a second, and bringing a stinging pain from his busted lip with it.

The pain caused his mind to focus slightly as he continued to watch the other before his vision began to tunnel and he was simply looking in the others direction. Slightly longer than average nails tapping loudly against the wooden surface of the desk. If it annoyed anyone he didn't really care and it would only serve to provide at least a little entertainment.

((@/DarkOverLight Don't know if you want to pinged or not, but my boy is kind of interacting with yours))
Kado's eyes opened a little, a mere slit, as he watched the platinum blond sit in the seat diagonally from him. Blue eyes watching and honing in on the other. Long black hair brushed against the back of his neck as he tilted his head in order to try and get a better look. From little he could see the other was relatively fit and looked like he was capable of putting up a decent enough fight. His tongue darted out for a second, and bringing a stinging pain from his busted lip with it.

The pain caused his mind to focus slightly as he continued to watch the other before his vision began to tunnel and he was simply looking in the others direction. Slightly longer than average nails tapping loudly against the wooden surface of the desk. If it annoyed anyone he didn't really care and it would only serve to provide at least a little entertainment.

((@/DarkOverLight Don't know if you want to pinged or not, but my boy is kind of interacting with yours))
oulcMpY.gif
Well, if everyone here is like Gray, it should be a good school year! Amélie thought; however, she couldn't help glancing across the aisle. The boy sitting there looked a little intimidating and. . .tall. Amélie half hoped that she wouldn't have to interact with him, but his warriorlike appearance could be deceiving.

Amélie quietly reorganized her backpack as she took out her books for class. Trixx looked up at her and grinned, "I wonder what your teacher will be like," she whispered.
Amélie smiled back, "I wonder who--if anyone--is going to be in the seat next me."
"Are you nervous about that?"
"No, not really. Even if I'll be stuck with them for the whole school year. . .ok, maybe a little nervous."

Well, if everyone here is like Gray, it should be a good school year! Amélie thought; however, she couldn't help glancing across the aisle. The boy sitting there looked a little intimidating and. . .tall. Amélie half hoped that she wouldn't have to interact with him, but his warriorlike appearance could be deceiving.

Amélie quietly reorganized her backpack as she took out her books for class. Trixx looked up at her and grinned, "I wonder what your teacher will be like," she whispered.
Amélie smiled back, "I wonder who--if anyone--is going to be in the seat next me."
"Are you nervous about that?"
"No, not really. Even if I'll be stuck with them for the whole school year. . .ok, maybe a little nervous."

vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Victor rested his chin gently against the palm of his hand, continuing to study the wildlife he could see from out the window. He could faintly feel that sense that someone was watching him but he chose to ignore it.
He closed his eyes for a good second to allow himself to be enveloped in his own thoughts. A sudden sound of nails roped him away from the depths of his head, causing his eyes to automatically squint. Victor quietly fought himself between two options.

Look back and have to interact with someone or he could just ignore it, the second option was preferable but it seemed better to have it stopped sooner than later. He would hate to have a headache right now.
He leaned back in the chair, slowly pushing his head back so he could look at the person that was causing the noise. Victor ran his fingers through his platinum hair before fixating his amber eyes on the guy with long black hair.
He cleared his throat quietly, “Hey, would you mind quitting that out? It’s rather..distracting.” his voice came out as a hush whisper which was only meant for the other student to hear.

(@/FlamesEmbrace though I am subbed, I don’t mind being pinged at all. Are you okay with being pinged?)
Victor rested his chin gently against the palm of his hand, continuing to study the wildlife he could see from out the window. He could faintly feel that sense that someone was watching him but he chose to ignore it.
He closed his eyes for a good second to allow himself to be enveloped in his own thoughts. A sudden sound of nails roped him away from the depths of his head, causing his eyes to automatically squint. Victor quietly fought himself between two options.

Look back and have to interact with someone or he could just ignore it, the second option was preferable but it seemed better to have it stopped sooner than later. He would hate to have a headache right now.
He leaned back in the chair, slowly pushing his head back so he could look at the person that was causing the noise. Victor ran his fingers through his platinum hair before fixating his amber eyes on the guy with long black hair.
He cleared his throat quietly, “Hey, would you mind quitting that out? It’s rather..distracting.” his voice came out as a hush whisper which was only meant for the other student to hear.

(@/FlamesEmbrace though I am subbed, I don’t mind being pinged at all. Are you okay with being pinged?)
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Starz Evergreen walked confidently through Francoise Dupont High School, people looking at her. Today she was dressed like no other day, her usual butterfly pins in her hair and the butterfly miraculous in her bag. She walked to class, wondering how her first day at this school would go.

Her green eyes flicked with annoyance as she entered the class, and sat down at an empty pair of seats. Taking out a sketchbook, Starz began to draw, when her butterfly kwami Winxx came out of the bag, poking her head out. Nooroo flapped its wings silently as Starz dove down pretending to look for something in her bag.

“I told you not to come out now!” Starz hissed angrily. “I was going to wish you good luck...” Nooroo said, and Starz softened a little bit. “Well...fine. Thanks. But don’t ever let me catch you again, or I will lock you in the cage.”

Winxx headed back down, and Starz continued to draw, thinking about who will sit with her, or who will want to come talk to her. Her brown hair waved slowly to the slight breeze.
Starz Evergreen walked confidently through Francoise Dupont High School, people looking at her. Today she was dressed like no other day, her usual butterfly pins in her hair and the butterfly miraculous in her bag. She walked to class, wondering how her first day at this school would go.

Her green eyes flicked with annoyance as she entered the class, and sat down at an empty pair of seats. Taking out a sketchbook, Starz began to draw, when her butterfly kwami Winxx came out of the bag, poking her head out. Nooroo flapped its wings silently as Starz dove down pretending to look for something in her bag.

“I told you not to come out now!” Starz hissed angrily. “I was going to wish you good luck...” Nooroo said, and Starz softened a little bit. “Well...fine. Thanks. But don’t ever let me catch you again, or I will lock you in the cage.”

Winxx headed back down, and Starz continued to draw, thinking about who will sit with her, or who will want to come talk to her. Her brown hair waved slowly to the slight breeze.
((@DarkOverLight I'm fine with being pinged! Helps me to keep track of when I can reply~))

Eyes refocusing, the blue orbs honed in on the light haired teen before him. Fingers stilling in their movements with a few resolute clicks from where they had stilled for those few seconds. A slightly painful smirk stretching on his face as he leaned forward, center of balance shifting to his forearms as he did so.

"Hmmm? And if I don't?" This time both sets of fingers began to tap along the surface of the table. Taps moving completely in sync with each other as if to prove a point. A point that he knew Sass was going to be irritated over and give him a piece of his mind when he was able. "What are you going to do?"
((@DarkOverLight I'm fine with being pinged! Helps me to keep track of when I can reply~))

Eyes refocusing, the blue orbs honed in on the light haired teen before him. Fingers stilling in their movements with a few resolute clicks from where they had stilled for those few seconds. A slightly painful smirk stretching on his face as he leaned forward, center of balance shifting to his forearms as he did so.

"Hmmm? And if I don't?" This time both sets of fingers began to tap along the surface of the table. Taps moving completely in sync with each other as if to prove a point. A point that he knew Sass was going to be irritated over and give him a piece of his mind when he was able. "What are you going to do?"
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4