Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay OOC ~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SourMonster approved!! also you can totally make Blaise older if you want, its completely up to you :)
@SourMonster approved!! also you can totally make Blaise older if you want, its completely up to you :)
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Sour that art is so cool :O
Sour that art is so cool :O
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Hi @DarkMoon9 we would love to have you join, although I'm pretty sure @Endifinity already reserved it during the interest check. But there are plenty of other miraculouses you can choose from if you would still like to rp with us :)
Hi @DarkMoon9 we would love to have you join, although I'm pretty sure @Endifinity already reserved it during the interest check. But there are plenty of other miraculouses you can choose from if you would still like to rp with us :)
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Of course! :)
Of course! :)
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
I'll be editing my thi g tonight sorry ^^'
I'll be editing my thi g tonight sorry ^^'
Wx0EgSk.png
ty scales!! :,) appreciate it!

also cool! if everyones ok w it ill make blaise a first year college student! ill have him sit in on classes or like, visit the school or something? ^^, maybe a teaching assistant or a tutor or something? ill figure it out later :p
ty scales!! :,) appreciate it!

also cool! if everyones ok w it ill make blaise a first year college student! ill have him sit in on classes or like, visit the school or something? ^^, maybe a teaching assistant or a tutor or something? ill figure it out later :p
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Darkmoon yes you can just make them up :)

Jack it’s no problem, take your time!

Sour that sounds good!
Darkmoon yes you can just make them up :)

Jack it’s no problem, take your time!

Sour that sounds good!
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Name: Amélie (Ah-mah-lee) Archambeau (Ar-shem-bow)

Sexuality: She likes guys

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 118 lbs

Miraculous: Fox

Hero Name: Foxtrot

Civilian Appearance: I don't have any pictures, so this is a test of my descriptiveness. She has shoulder length sandy-blonde hair and slightly tan skin with freckles across her cheeks. Her eyes are this color (Amber). Her clothes are usually casual--graphic tees from the few fandoms she likes, jeans, and green tennis shoes. Her nails are painted a different color every week or so, though she doesn't consider herself a "girly" girl. And, of course, her necklace, which she keeps hidden under her shirt to avoid too much attention.

Edit: She's also pretty slim, because she runs track

Hero Appearance: Her suit looks virtually the same as Rena Rouge's, with a few minor exceptions: Her hair doesn't change red; but, it does turn white on the ends like Rena's. Her hair is also in long braid instead of a ponytail. On her mask and flute the white parts are black.

Edit: I've decided that it would be interesting if her outfit was gold instead of orange. So all the parts on Rena's suit that were orange are gold for Foxtrot.

Hero Abilities: "Foxtrot has enhanced skills, such as speed, strength, and resistance. Her most prominent physical skill is agility, jumping to heights that other heroes cannot. Like a fox, she also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision. Foxtrot uses her flute as her weapon, being able to use it to deflect attacks and throw it with great precision. Her special power, Mirage, is executed by playing her flute to produce an orange ball of energy at the far end of it. Wherever she throws the ball of energy, it creates a hyper-realistic illusion. However, the illusion disappears if it is touched. Although Mirage is handy to use, Foxtrot must use it wisely, as she can only use it once before reverting to her civilian form five minutes after using it." From the Wiki page; however, I changed where it said Rena Rouge to Foxtrot, and put "other heroes" instead of "Ladybug and Cat Noir."

Personality: Amélie likes to do things for others, and will be quite friendly if anyone wants to chat with her; however, it takes a lot to earn her trust. This is due to something that happened in her childhood. She doesn't like to talk about it much. She doesn't enjoy many songs, and prefers to be outside in her spare time.

She's a bit more trusting when transformed into Foxtrot. Her thought is "if they're worthy to hold a miraculous and are fighting against the villains, then they're probably pretty trustworthy." Like most other miraculous holders, Amélie becomes more confident when transformed.

Ok with Romance?: As of now I'd prefer to keep romance with her to a minimum. Nothing too deep, except maybe some Cat Noir level flirtation from the guys. I don't mind if they harbor "secret" crushes either.

Seat Number: How about 6

Background Info: When she found her miraculous, Amélie was in the park gathering flowers for her mother's birthday. Despite it being a warm and sunny afternoon, there was hardly anybody around. Amélie found the miraculous box in a flower bush; but, when she looked for its owner, she saw no one but a woman walking with her back turned and her hood up. The only feature Amélie could see of this woman was a strand of orange hair.

After Trixx explained everything, Amélie was honestly excited. Now that she's practiced with her abilities a few times (in private), she's looking forward to having some adventure in her otherwise bland life. Though she'll probably soon learn that being a hero isn't all fun and games.

Role: Student, hero

Extra: She doesn't like it when people call her Amé (Ama). She had a twin brother, who died in a car accident. She now has one younger sibling, Esme, who is three years old. Amélie would protect Esme with her life.

Edit:
  • Amélie also has photographic memory and likes detective books/shows.
  • Her family just moved, and she's new to the school. If we're planning to start this roleplay in the fall, then I'd like to say that she moved during the beginning of summer.
  • She’s not crazy about her birthday; it reminds her of her brother.

Forgive me if I edit this way too much. There's just so many new ideas lurking in the corners of my mind!
Amelie
Foxtrot
Future dragon plans for her. They kinda give you a semblance of what she looks like.
Name: Amélie (Ah-mah-lee) Archambeau (Ar-shem-bow)

Sexuality: She likes guys

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 118 lbs

Miraculous: Fox

Hero Name: Foxtrot

Civilian Appearance: I don't have any pictures, so this is a test of my descriptiveness. She has shoulder length sandy-blonde hair and slightly tan skin with freckles across her cheeks. Her eyes are this color (Amber). Her clothes are usually casual--graphic tees from the few fandoms she likes, jeans, and green tennis shoes. Her nails are painted a different color every week or so, though she doesn't consider herself a "girly" girl. And, of course, her necklace, which she keeps hidden under her shirt to avoid too much attention.

Edit: She's also pretty slim, because she runs track

Hero Appearance: Her suit looks virtually the same as Rena Rouge's, with a few minor exceptions: Her hair doesn't change red; but, it does turn white on the ends like Rena's. Her hair is also in long braid instead of a ponytail. On her mask and flute the white parts are black.

Edit: I've decided that it would be interesting if her outfit was gold instead of orange. So all the parts on Rena's suit that were orange are gold for Foxtrot.

Hero Abilities: "Foxtrot has enhanced skills, such as speed, strength, and resistance. Her most prominent physical skill is agility, jumping to heights that other heroes cannot. Like a fox, she also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision. Foxtrot uses her flute as her weapon, being able to use it to deflect attacks and throw it with great precision. Her special power, Mirage, is executed by playing her flute to produce an orange ball of energy at the far end of it. Wherever she throws the ball of energy, it creates a hyper-realistic illusion. However, the illusion disappears if it is touched. Although Mirage is handy to use, Foxtrot must use it wisely, as she can only use it once before reverting to her civilian form five minutes after using it." From the Wiki page; however, I changed where it said Rena Rouge to Foxtrot, and put "other heroes" instead of "Ladybug and Cat Noir."

Personality: Amélie likes to do things for others, and will be quite friendly if anyone wants to chat with her; however, it takes a lot to earn her trust. This is due to something that happened in her childhood. She doesn't like to talk about it much. She doesn't enjoy many songs, and prefers to be outside in her spare time.

She's a bit more trusting when transformed into Foxtrot. Her thought is "if they're worthy to hold a miraculous and are fighting against the villains, then they're probably pretty trustworthy." Like most other miraculous holders, Amélie becomes more confident when transformed.

Ok with Romance?: As of now I'd prefer to keep romance with her to a minimum. Nothing too deep, except maybe some Cat Noir level flirtation from the guys. I don't mind if they harbor "secret" crushes either.

Seat Number: How about 6

Background Info: When she found her miraculous, Amélie was in the park gathering flowers for her mother's birthday. Despite it being a warm and sunny afternoon, there was hardly anybody around. Amélie found the miraculous box in a flower bush; but, when she looked for its owner, she saw no one but a woman walking with her back turned and her hood up. The only feature Amélie could see of this woman was a strand of orange hair.

After Trixx explained everything, Amélie was honestly excited. Now that she's practiced with her abilities a few times (in private), she's looking forward to having some adventure in her otherwise bland life. Though she'll probably soon learn that being a hero isn't all fun and games.

Role: Student, hero

Extra: She doesn't like it when people call her Amé (Ama). She had a twin brother, who died in a car accident. She now has one younger sibling, Esme, who is three years old. Amélie would protect Esme with her life.

Edit:
  • Amélie also has photographic memory and likes detective books/shows.
  • Her family just moved, and she's new to the school. If we're planning to start this roleplay in the fall, then I'd like to say that she moved during the beginning of summer.
  • She’s not crazy about her birthday; it reminds her of her brother.

Forgive me if I edit this way too much. There's just so many new ideas lurking in the corners of my mind!
Amelie
Foxtrot
Future dragon plans for her. They kinda give you a semblance of what she looks like.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Endifinity approved! :)
Endifinity approved! :)
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
@DarkMoon9 are you still planning on joining? I see you deleted your posts. It's totally fine if you don't want to join, I'd just like to know so we can continue the roleplay :)
@DarkMoon9 are you still planning on joining? I see you deleted your posts. It's totally fine if you don't want to join, I'd just like to know so we can continue the roleplay :)
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6