Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~ Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay IC ~
1 2 3 4
(@FlamesEmbrace Alright! ^^)

Victor gave him a glare, his reserved amber eyes squinted slightly. He scoffed quietly and pushed his chair upright. He turned around and crossed his one arm over the back of the chair, then allowed the other to hold the side of his face up.
His kwami poked their head up from the side of his bag, “Victor, just drop it now please.” the ox hummed their warning the softest they could without being heard but still with enough enforcement behind their tone.
Victor pushed his chin up a little and adjusted his gaze to the student with black hair. Stumpp snorted at him before shaking their head in a sort of disapproval with additional disappointment that he was definitely going to regret when he gets home.

“Listen, I’m not in the mood the start anything, especially with someone...” Victor drew out the word quietly, pushing his head to the side as he looked at him up and down, “..like you so just quit with this noise you are insisting on making. But if you want to continue, I won’t stop you at all from being an inconsiderable peer and annoying those around you.” He returned with a hint of spite like he had spoken similar words before to someone.
(@FlamesEmbrace Alright! ^^)

Victor gave him a glare, his reserved amber eyes squinted slightly. He scoffed quietly and pushed his chair upright. He turned around and crossed his one arm over the back of the chair, then allowed the other to hold the side of his face up.
His kwami poked their head up from the side of his bag, “Victor, just drop it now please.” the ox hummed their warning the softest they could without being heard but still with enough enforcement behind their tone.
Victor pushed his chin up a little and adjusted his gaze to the student with black hair. Stumpp snorted at him before shaking their head in a sort of disapproval with additional disappointment that he was definitely going to regret when he gets home.

“Listen, I’m not in the mood the start anything, especially with someone...” Victor drew out the word quietly, pushing his head to the side as he looked at him up and down, “..like you so just quit with this noise you are insisting on making. But if you want to continue, I won’t stop you at all from being an inconsiderable peer and annoying those around you.” He returned with a hint of spite like he had spoken similar words before to someone.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Amélie searched for the source of the slight commotion. It appeared to be two boys arguing, Amélie couldn’t tell what it was about though. She wondered if a rivalry was starting already. There were several of those in her old school; however, they got tiring fast. So many groups and cliques seemed excessive and put people in boxes. At least that’s how Amélie felt.
Amélie searched for the source of the slight commotion. It appeared to be two boys arguing, Amélie couldn’t tell what it was about though. She wondered if a rivalry was starting already. There were several of those in her old school; however, they got tiring fast. So many groups and cliques seemed excessive and put people in boxes. At least that’s how Amélie felt.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Gabe had no response for shy Ethan. She didn't feel like communicating much at the moment. A brown-haired girl had sat in front of her, and the blue-eyed boy who was talking with a girl near the front had sat across the isle from Gabe. She felt surrounded, almost overwhelmed. Trying to stay calm, she took some deep breaths. This year was different than the others. Normally she wouldn't care at all about those around her, but with her new powers, she constantly had to be on the look out.

Tikki's encouragement from earlier resounded in Gabe's head. Knowing the people around me will probably make me more at ease, that's true, Gabe considered. After a few moments, Gabe turned to her right. This boy was talking to someone else earlier, so he was probably friendly. She made a small wave to get his attention, then said, "Hey. My name's Gabe. Yours?" Gabe decided not to even bother with her full name at this point. She preferred being called Gabe, so why not just introduce herself with it?
Gabe had no response for shy Ethan. She didn't feel like communicating much at the moment. A brown-haired girl had sat in front of her, and the blue-eyed boy who was talking with a girl near the front had sat across the isle from Gabe. She felt surrounded, almost overwhelmed. Trying to stay calm, she took some deep breaths. This year was different than the others. Normally she wouldn't care at all about those around her, but with her new powers, she constantly had to be on the look out.

Tikki's encouragement from earlier resounded in Gabe's head. Knowing the people around me will probably make me more at ease, that's true, Gabe considered. After a few moments, Gabe turned to her right. This boy was talking to someone else earlier, so he was probably friendly. She made a small wave to get his attention, then said, "Hey. My name's Gabe. Yours?" Gabe decided not to even bother with her full name at this point. She preferred being called Gabe, so why not just introduce herself with it?
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Grayson looked over to the wave to see a girl with short buzzed hair. "Nice to meet you Gabe im Gray" he said softly and then smiled at her. He didn't want to come off as rude to the others so didn't mind the conversation at all. He sat in thought for a second tk think of a question. "Hkw are you today?" He asked softly

Akatsuki sighed and decided it was time to actually talk to someone. She went over to the girl she'd seen by the door earlier. She got up and made her way over slowly. "H-hey I noticed you earlier so thought I'd come say hi.." she then went quite realizing she'd been starting to ramble a bjt. She was wary of people so could ramble easily. She then looked down immediately after embarrassed.
Grayson looked over to the wave to see a girl with short buzzed hair. "Nice to meet you Gabe im Gray" he said softly and then smiled at her. He didn't want to come off as rude to the others so didn't mind the conversation at all. He sat in thought for a second tk think of a question. "Hkw are you today?" He asked softly

Akatsuki sighed and decided it was time to actually talk to someone. She went over to the girl she'd seen by the door earlier. She got up and made her way over slowly. "H-hey I noticed you earlier so thought I'd come say hi.." she then went quite realizing she'd been starting to ramble a bjt. She was wary of people so could ramble easily. She then looked down immediately after embarrassed.
Wx0EgSk.png
Gabe's suspicions were correct: this kid, Gray, was friendly. Feeling a bit more confident, she answered, "I'm doing alright. I was early this morning, but I guess that's not a bad thing. And you?" This conversation greatly contrasted with Ethan's- Ethan was nervous, while Gray seemed much more comfortable.

A couple boys on the other side of class started talking really loudly. We just got here, how could you start a feud already? The students made it difficult to hear Gray because he was talking rather softly, so Gabe tried to stay as focused as possible on her current conversation.
Gabe's suspicions were correct: this kid, Gray, was friendly. Feeling a bit more confident, she answered, "I'm doing alright. I was early this morning, but I guess that's not a bad thing. And you?" This conversation greatly contrasted with Ethan's- Ethan was nervous, while Gray seemed much more comfortable.

A couple boys on the other side of class started talking really loudly. We just got here, how could you start a feud already? The students made it difficult to hear Gray because he was talking rather softly, so Gabe tried to stay as focused as possible on her current conversation.
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
Gray looked at her after the bickering boys. He guessed he would have to speak up so his conversation could continue. "Im doing well I didn't come to early almost sleot in if im being hinest" he chuckled softly as he looked at the gurl. This Gabe kid didn't seem to bad to him, maybe he could befriend her if they got close enough.
Gray looked at her after the bickering boys. He guessed he would have to speak up so his conversation could continue. "Im doing well I didn't come to early almost sleot in if im being hinest" he chuckled softly as he looked at the gurl. This Gabe kid didn't seem to bad to him, maybe he could befriend her if they got close enough.
Wx0EgSk.png
((@DarkOverLight Sorry for the wait))

"Oh nooo~ Whatever am I going to do if mister uptight stick in the mud and all of my peers dislike me? Oh for shame! How delicate they must be if the tapping of fingers agitates them as much as it does you." Kado retorted, expression twisting into something resembling a snarl as his teeth ground together and nostrils flared. Anger flaring through his head and system as quick as a cobra as he locked eyes with the other. His triceps contracted forcibly as he pushed himself back and away, chair rocking backwards onto its back legs before slamming back onto all four. Arms repositioning themselves so that they were crossed over his chest instead of on the table. Looser strands of black that framed his face flew and flared before once more settling into place.

"It's a good thing you were born with such a pretty face, or the boredom you'd cause would make even the bravest go for the hills." Red-lined eyes crinkled slightly as he said this. A slight tug on his pants and a firm pressure around his leg stopped him from speaking further, the warning from Sass all he needed to simply glare at the other who decided to be boring. His kwami seemed to sense the souring of his mood and tightened the coils of his tail where it was wrapped around Kado's leg.

With a snort he looked away from the other, dismissing him completely as he got out the items needed for class along with something to help with his future planning.
((@DarkOverLight Sorry for the wait))

"Oh nooo~ Whatever am I going to do if mister uptight stick in the mud and all of my peers dislike me? Oh for shame! How delicate they must be if the tapping of fingers agitates them as much as it does you." Kado retorted, expression twisting into something resembling a snarl as his teeth ground together and nostrils flared. Anger flaring through his head and system as quick as a cobra as he locked eyes with the other. His triceps contracted forcibly as he pushed himself back and away, chair rocking backwards onto its back legs before slamming back onto all four. Arms repositioning themselves so that they were crossed over his chest instead of on the table. Looser strands of black that framed his face flew and flared before once more settling into place.

"It's a good thing you were born with such a pretty face, or the boredom you'd cause would make even the bravest go for the hills." Red-lined eyes crinkled slightly as he said this. A slight tug on his pants and a firm pressure around his leg stopped him from speaking further, the warning from Sass all he needed to simply glare at the other who decided to be boring. His kwami seemed to sense the souring of his mood and tightened the coils of his tail where it was wrapped around Kado's leg.

With a snort he looked away from the other, dismissing him completely as he got out the items needed for class along with something to help with his future planning.
oulcMpY.gif
(@FlamesEmbrace I don’t mind waiting so no worries!)

Victor’s annoyed stare hardened, causing him to now appear even more irritated than before. He forced himself to hold back from snapping out even more by sinking his teeth into the inside of his cheek. His face stood still yet the corners of his lips twitched on and off with growing anger.
Victor gave a slightly widen smirk and let out a force of air, making a quiet ‘tch’ sound. He looked away for a brief second and went he gazed back toward the guy with the black hair who had just slammed the legs of the chair back onto the ground after rocking back and forth in it. Victor grumbled quietly as his blank, amber optics continued to look and stand their ground, like an ox staring down it’s opponent before it chose to engage. At the last of the other student’s words, he raised a faint eyebrow.

Pretty face..? What the bloody h*ll is that kind of retort, huh?
Victor thought sarcastically before he loosened his bite on the side of his mouth.

“Finally, you stopped throwing your temper tantrum. It’s good to see that you can be mature instead of actually like a spoiled toddler.” He snapped back quietly. Victor glanced over to the other students that happened to be observing and gave a gentle dip of his head to them in an apology. He turned back around and rested himself back into the old position of looking out the window to calm himself.
(@FlamesEmbrace I don’t mind waiting so no worries!)

Victor’s annoyed stare hardened, causing him to now appear even more irritated than before. He forced himself to hold back from snapping out even more by sinking his teeth into the inside of his cheek. His face stood still yet the corners of his lips twitched on and off with growing anger.
Victor gave a slightly widen smirk and let out a force of air, making a quiet ‘tch’ sound. He looked away for a brief second and went he gazed back toward the guy with the black hair who had just slammed the legs of the chair back onto the ground after rocking back and forth in it. Victor grumbled quietly as his blank, amber optics continued to look and stand their ground, like an ox staring down it’s opponent before it chose to engage. At the last of the other student’s words, he raised a faint eyebrow.

Pretty face..? What the bloody h*ll is that kind of retort, huh?
Victor thought sarcastically before he loosened his bite on the side of his mouth.

“Finally, you stopped throwing your temper tantrum. It’s good to see that you can be mature instead of actually like a spoiled toddler.” He snapped back quietly. Victor glanced over to the other students that happened to be observing and gave a gentle dip of his head to them in an apology. He turned back around and rested himself back into the old position of looking out the window to calm himself.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
@DarkOverLight

Anger flared once more as his head reared back, like a cobra flaring its hood, the loop of Sass's tail tightening harsh enough that it was painful and was most definitely cutting off the blood flow. Nails bit into the soft flesh of his hands as he looked down into his bag and into Sass's sad and disappointed eyes.

"Calm down Kado. Thisss isss not worth it. Jussst do your exercisssesss and calm down." The kwami said softly as it contracted its tail from where it was wrapped around Kado's leg. Kado's nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply and held it, trying to do the exercises to calm himself. The only thing that it did was focus that anger and make it seem so much worse. Like fanning the flames of a fire instead of just dumping water or dirt on it.

He still repeated them as he dug the remaining items out of his bag and began to ponder his future schemes. Most of them being far more destructive and nothing he would actually do due to the amount of collateral. The amount of times that the thin lead of the mechanical pencil broke was an almost constant snap snap snap.
@DarkOverLight

Anger flared once more as his head reared back, like a cobra flaring its hood, the loop of Sass's tail tightening harsh enough that it was painful and was most definitely cutting off the blood flow. Nails bit into the soft flesh of his hands as he looked down into his bag and into Sass's sad and disappointed eyes.

"Calm down Kado. Thisss isss not worth it. Jussst do your exercisssesss and calm down." The kwami said softly as it contracted its tail from where it was wrapped around Kado's leg. Kado's nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply and held it, trying to do the exercises to calm himself. The only thing that it did was focus that anger and make it seem so much worse. Like fanning the flames of a fire instead of just dumping water or dirt on it.

He still repeated them as he dug the remaining items out of his bag and began to ponder his future schemes. Most of them being far more destructive and nothing he would actually do due to the amount of collateral. The amount of times that the thin lead of the mechanical pencil broke was an almost constant snap snap snap.
oulcMpY.gif
Gabe was about to respond to Gray as the teacher walked into the classroom. She was a thin lady with short, blonde hair and a pink dress. She set her stuff down on the desk and said, "Hello everyone! It is so nice to see you all!" Her voice was extremely high-pitched and fitted her appearance. "My name is Rose Lavillant, but you can all just call me Mrs. Rose." She smiled wide, writing Mrs. Rose on the board. Gabe was surprised to see a teacher who actually seemed to enjoy their job.

Mrs. Rose continued: "It seems like not all of our class is here yet... that's okay! I bet some of them got lost on their first day." She pulled out her agenda and said, "While we wait for more students to file in, why don't we play a little game! Let's go around and introduce ourselves. Say your name, something you enjoy, and how you are going to make this year the best one yet!!" She held her hands at her chest, overly excited for introductions. "I'll go first: My name is Mrs. Rose, I enjoy scrapbooking, and I am going to spread positivity though my lessons this year!" Mrs. Rose beamed. "So, who would like to go next?"

Gabe slid down in her chair, hoping not to be seen. She definitely did not want to be the first student to go. She eyed her peers, wondering who would volunteer to go.
Gabe was about to respond to Gray as the teacher walked into the classroom. She was a thin lady with short, blonde hair and a pink dress. She set her stuff down on the desk and said, "Hello everyone! It is so nice to see you all!" Her voice was extremely high-pitched and fitted her appearance. "My name is Rose Lavillant, but you can all just call me Mrs. Rose." She smiled wide, writing Mrs. Rose on the board. Gabe was surprised to see a teacher who actually seemed to enjoy their job.

Mrs. Rose continued: "It seems like not all of our class is here yet... that's okay! I bet some of them got lost on their first day." She pulled out her agenda and said, "While we wait for more students to file in, why don't we play a little game! Let's go around and introduce ourselves. Say your name, something you enjoy, and how you are going to make this year the best one yet!!" She held her hands at her chest, overly excited for introductions. "I'll go first: My name is Mrs. Rose, I enjoy scrapbooking, and I am going to spread positivity though my lessons this year!" Mrs. Rose beamed. "So, who would like to go next?"

Gabe slid down in her chair, hoping not to be seen. She definitely did not want to be the first student to go. She eyed her peers, wondering who would volunteer to go.
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
1 2 3 4