Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Two Worlds Collide IC (PJO)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
"I have no idea who this Hey-fest-us you're talking about is, but you sound like a child of Nakon. And music? That's Sak Nik's realm." Tempest frowned. Sometime during their conversation, the flying sparks had faded. Maybe because her anger had turned into incredulity. "And I never said I didn't believe in gods. Just not your ones."
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
"I have no idea who this Hey-fest-us you're talking about is, but you sound like a child of Nakon. And music? That's Sak Nik's realm." Tempest frowned. Sometime during their conversation, the flying sparks had faded. Maybe because her anger had turned into incredulity. "And I never said I didn't believe in gods. Just not your ones."
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
CM
Son of Hecate

The words in front of CM disappeared soon enough, and new ones took their place. Sak Nik? Nakon? Please explain.
CM
Son of Hecate

The words in front of CM disappeared soon enough, and new ones took their place. Sak Nik? Nakon? Please explain.
June
Daughter of Ares
_______
June shrugged at CM. "Your guess is as good as mine."
June
Daughter of Ares
_______
June shrugged at CM. "Your guess is as good as mine."

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
CM
Son of Hecate

Oh, right. Who the message was directed at may become a problem. An arrow illusion appeared, pointing at Tempest.

(and I mean one of those arrows on road signs, not the weapon)
CM
Son of Hecate

Oh, right. Who the message was directed at may become a problem. An arrow illusion appeared, pointing at Tempest.

(and I mean one of those arrows on road signs, not the weapon)
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Now she mostly looked confused. "Nakon is the god of war, and Sak Nik is the god of music. If you're godborns, how could you not know that?" The things they'd said about Greeks and Romans were niggling at her, insistently demanding to be recognized. But how could there be more than one pantheon? Wouldn't she have heard of such a thing before?
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Now she mostly looked confused. "Nakon is the god of war, and Sak Nik is the god of music. If you're godborns, how could you not know that?" The things they'd said about Greeks and Romans were niggling at her, insistently demanding to be recognized. But how could there be more than one pantheon? Wouldn't she have heard of such a thing before?
TD98mt2.png
June
Daughter of Ares
_________
"What mythology are they from?" June asked flatly.
June
Daughter of Ares
_________
"What mythology are they from?" June asked flatly.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
CM
Son of Hecate

CM sighed, and yet again new words appeared to take the old ones' place. Okay, is this gonna be like how the Greek and Roman demigods were before we even knew of each others' existence?
CM
Son of Hecate

CM sighed, and yet again new words appeared to take the old ones' place. Okay, is this gonna be like how the Greek and Roman demigods were before we even knew of each others' existence?
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
She was on the verge of making an indignant remark about how her father was not a myth, thank you very much, but decided it would be better to simply answer. "Mayan, of course. Definitely not Mexica, do not make that mistake."
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
She was on the verge of making an indignant remark about how her father was not a myth, thank you very much, but decided it would be better to simply answer. "Mayan, of course. Definitely not Mexica, do not make that mistake."
TD98mt2.png
CM
Son of Hecate

The words dispelled themselves, and no new ones appeared yet. Yep. Greek-Roman thing again, but with this person. Great.
CM
Son of Hecate

The words dispelled themselves, and no new ones appeared yet. Yep. Greek-Roman thing again, but with this person. Great.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18