Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Two Worlds Collide IC (PJO)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
Basil

Basil blissfully walked out of the woods, playing their guitar before coming to an abrupt stop at the sight of the destruction. “I left for 30 minutes and there’s a dang bull attack... this is literal bullcr*p.” They sighed and quickly played some notes, some vines growing straight out of the ground and began to help clean up. Noticing there were some new arrivals, Basil perked up and waved a little. “Hello there! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I swear it typically isn’t this... full of monsters.”
Basil

Basil blissfully walked out of the woods, playing their guitar before coming to an abrupt stop at the sight of the destruction. “I left for 30 minutes and there’s a dang bull attack... this is literal bullcr*p.” They sighed and quickly played some notes, some vines growing straight out of the ground and began to help clean up. Noticing there were some new arrivals, Basil perked up and waved a little. “Hello there! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I swear it typically isn’t this... full of monsters.”
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
Otto
Son of Cupid
Once the tgreat had been neutralized, Otto perked his head up from behind his hiding spot and slowly stood up. He surveyed the land in case any more bulls might be nearby, and when he felt it was safe, he emerged and walked back towards the others. Well, that was quite a way to start a person's day, he thought to himself. As he walked, he retrieved a few of his arrows that he found lying around, most of which were, to his dissapointment, damaged or dented in some way. However, he still kept each arrow, whether it was damaged or perfect.
Otto
Son of Cupid
Once the tgreat had been neutralized, Otto perked his head up from behind his hiding spot and slowly stood up. He surveyed the land in case any more bulls might be nearby, and when he felt it was safe, he emerged and walked back towards the others. Well, that was quite a way to start a person's day, he thought to himself. As he walked, he retrieved a few of his arrows that he found lying around, most of which were, to his dissapointment, damaged or dented in some way. However, he still kept each arrow, whether it was damaged or perfect.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

June scanned the hill for more threats. Her gaze snagged on the new person. Who are they?
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

June scanned the hill for more threats. Her gaze snagged on the new person. Who are they?

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
More godborns. Perfect. Staying was becoming a more dangerous prospect with every passing moment. If they attacked, chances were that she wouldn't make it out.

Tempest eyed the person with the guitar warily. What did they mean by Camp Half-Blood? Was that what they called this place? Was their friendliness a front, or were they actually welcoming her. She wasn't very good at reading people, being alone so often.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
More godborns. Perfect. Staying was becoming a more dangerous prospect with every passing moment. If they attacked, chances were that she wouldn't make it out.

Tempest eyed the person with the guitar warily. What did they mean by Camp Half-Blood? Was that what they called this place? Was their friendliness a front, or were they actually welcoming her. She wasn't very good at reading people, being alone so often.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

"This is a safe place," She said to the girl, "One of the only ones for kids like us. The borders are magical, and normally keep the monsters out- I don't know why those bulls got through."
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

"This is a safe place," She said to the girl, "One of the only ones for kids like us. The borders are magical, and normally keep the monsters out- I don't know why those bulls got through."

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
She jumped when the other girl spoke to her. For a moment Tempest didn't recognize her, then remembered that she'd been the one with the spear that had taken down the second bull. It took another moment for her words to full sink in, and when they did her face showed evident mistrust.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Tempest asked. She'd helped them with the bulls, sure, but that was more of a hatred against monsters than a trust in these teenagers.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
She jumped when the other girl spoke to her. For a moment Tempest didn't recognize her, then remembered that she'd been the one with the spear that had taken down the second bull. It took another moment for her words to full sink in, and when they did her face showed evident mistrust.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Tempest asked. She'd helped them with the bulls, sure, but that was more of a hatred against monsters than a trust in these teenagers.
TD98mt2.png
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

"I have no reason to." June replied, shrugging as she waved an arm at the gathered demigods. "If I wanted to hurt you, I would have already- and you're clearly a demigod like us, so why should I? Most of us, we're on the same side."
June Fray
Daughter of Ares

"I have no reason to." June replied, shrugging as she waved an arm at the gathered demigods. "If I wanted to hurt you, I would have already- and you're clearly a demigod like us, so why should I? Most of us, we're on the same side."

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Tempest couldn't fault the girl's logic. Then a weird word in her speech struck her. "When you say demigod...does that mean the same thing as godborn?" So far, every other kid she'd met had used the same terms as her. Maybe the ones that lived here had come up with different words? It was strange, but possible. Curious now, Tempest studied the girl in front of her. A daughter of Nakon, perhaps?

(Maya mythology uses the term godborn in the books)
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Tempest couldn't fault the girl's logic. Then a weird word in her speech struck her. "When you say demigod...does that mean the same thing as godborn?" So far, every other kid she'd met had used the same terms as her. Maybe the ones that lived here had come up with different words? It was strange, but possible. Curious now, Tempest studied the girl in front of her. A daughter of Nakon, perhaps?

(Maya mythology uses the term godborn in the books)
TD98mt2.png
June Fray
Daughter of Ares
Daughter of Ares

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Tempest blinked. Had the girl gotten hit on the head by the bull during the fight? Who in Xibalba was Zeus? She was pretty well versed in all the Mayan deities, and she was reasonably sure he wasn't one of them. Maybe if he was really, really minor....

"Um, no," Tempest replied. "My godly parent is one of the major deities." She didn't want to name him just yet. Some godborns weren't always pleased to have a daughter of the creator and destroyer god in their presence. Or sometimes they were too pleased.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Tempest blinked. Had the girl gotten hit on the head by the bull during the fight? Who in Xibalba was Zeus? She was pretty well versed in all the Mayan deities, and she was reasonably sure he wasn't one of them. Maybe if he was really, really minor....

"Um, no," Tempest replied. "My godly parent is one of the major deities." She didn't want to name him just yet. Some godborns weren't always pleased to have a daughter of the creator and destroyer god in their presence. Or sometimes they were too pleased.
TD98mt2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18