Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plaguebrought Era - OOC (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@Zantana

I just got ninjaed. LMAO!

Approved! She looks interesting. The good guy who looks like a bad guy. Love these kind of characters. Never know what's going to happen. ÒwÓ
@Zantana

Approved! She looks interesting. The good guy who looks like a bad guy. Love these kind of characters. Never know what's going to happen. ÒwÓ
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-15 09:45:37" ] @Zantana I just got ninjaed. LMAO! Approved! She looks interesting. The good guy who looks like a bad guy. Love these kind of characters. Never know what's going to happen. ÒwÓ [/quote] She has her own side, and her own ways of getting things done. All include a craving for violence and war.
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-03-15 09:45:37:
@Zantana

She has her own side, and her own ways of getting things done. All include a craving for violence and war.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-03-15 09:47:33" ] [quote name="GloriousFlarea" date="2021-03-15 09:45:37" ] @/Zantana I just got ninjaed. LMAO! Approved! She looks interesting. The good guy who looks like a bad guy. Love these kind of characters. Never know what's going to happen. ÒwÓ [/quote] She has her own side, and her own ways of getting things done. All include a craving for violence and war. [/quote] At least that violence craving is fulfilled in healthy ways! [quote name="SkyofStars" date="2021-03-15 09:39:36" ] @GloriousFlarea Camp Curala, and yes, I'm willing to keep up. :) [/quote] Sweet! I'll put them up under Camp Curala then! OH! ALSO! All those who have scrys! I have made images for your beans quite easily in photoshop, so if you want to see them, go check the post that hosts their roles and you'll get to see them after approval very shortly. Just click on their images to go to their posts easily! If you want to know the coding I used for those who have bioed dragons go here for the instructions. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2498479/1#post_2498479]Coli Banner Coding[/url] It's pretty simple, and they let you practice there.
Zantana wrote on 2021-03-15 09:47:33:
GloriousFlarea wrote on 2021-03-15 09:45:37:
@/Zantana

She has her own side, and her own ways of getting things done. All include a craving for violence and war.

At least that violence craving is fulfilled in healthy ways!

SkyofStars wrote on 2021-03-15 09:39:36:
@GloriousFlarea Camp Curala, and yes, I'm willing to keep up. :)

Sweet! I'll put them up under Camp Curala then!

OH! ALSO! All those who have scrys! I have made images for your beans quite easily in photoshop, so if you want to see them, go check the post that hosts their roles and you'll get to see them after approval very shortly. Just click on their images to go to their posts easily!
If you want to know the coding I used for those who have bioed dragons go here for the instructions.
Coli Banner Coding
It's pretty simple, and they let you practice there.
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Well, since we all be dropping chracters, I did finish mine. The hype factor is real. [b]Name:[/b] Mangle [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Flight:[/b] Plague [b]Role:[/b] Trainer [b]Personality:[/b] Quite possibly insane, but is alive for a reason. Loves to chat, also easy to offend. Dedicated to the Plaguebringer, focused on taking back her rightful land from the dead. [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19853924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/198540/19853924_350.png[/img][/url] Covered in scars from previous battles. Seems alive and well, but someone professional should probably take a look. [b]Stats:[/b] [indent]Strength - 15 Intelligence - 5 Defense - 10 Constitution - 20 Quickness - 13 Agility - 8 Mind - 5 [/indent] [b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] [LIST] [*] Disability: Tattered wings. Taking flight is slow and clumsy. Will eventually lose flying capability completely if they are further torn. [/LIST] [b]Backstory:[/b] After being taken in from a feral lifestyle, Mangle used to live in The Scarred Wasteland with her clan. When the infection broke out, she and her clanmates were too stubborn to leave. After months of fighting, Mangle was the last to remain. Came to Camp Curala, eager to take back her homeland. [b]Link to their bio:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19853924]Mangle[/url]
Well, since we all be dropping chracters, I did finish mine. The hype factor is real.

Name: Mangle
Flight: Plague
Role: Trainer
Personality: Quite possibly insane, but is alive for a reason. Loves to chat, also easy to offend. Dedicated to the Plaguebringer, focused on taking back her rightful land from the dead.
Appearance:

19853924_350.png
Covered in scars from previous battles. Seems alive and well, but someone professional should probably take a look.

Stats:
Strength - 15
Intelligence - 5
Defense - 10
Constitution - 20
Quickness - 13
Agility - 8
Mind - 5
Powers/Abilities:
  • Disability: Tattered wings. Taking flight is slow and clumsy. Will eventually lose flying capability completely if they are further torn.
Backstory: After being taken in from a feral lifestyle, Mangle used to live in The Scarred Wasteland with her clan. When the infection broke out, she and her clanmates were too stubborn to leave. After months of fighting, Mangle was the last to remain. Came to Camp Curala, eager to take back her homeland.
Link to their bio: Mangle
IfCmPpP.png
@Naxxar

THERE SHE IS! I was wondering when she might show up. ÒwÓ

(OMG! WAIT! IS THAT HER AND THE NAME OF THE ROEPLAY IN YOUR SIGNATURE? NOOO WAY MAN! THAT IS SO COOL! IT'S EVEN LINKED. BRUH. SO FANCY. HYPE JUST SHOT THROUGH MY SECOND STORY ROOF!!!! :DDDDDD))

Approved!
@Naxxar

THERE SHE IS! I was wondering when she might show up. ÒwÓ

(OMG! WAIT! IS THAT HER AND THE NAME OF THE ROEPLAY IN YOUR SIGNATURE? NOOO WAY MAN! THAT IS SO COOL! IT'S EVEN LINKED. BRUH. SO FANCY. HYPE JUST SHOT THROUGH MY SECOND STORY ROOF!!!! :DDDDDD))

Approved!
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Bruh we need to find victims recruits somehow.
IfCmPpP.png
[quote name="Naxxar" date="2021-03-15 10:15:24" ] Bruh we need to find victims recruits somehow. [/quote] Yeah. LOL. We need like war propaganda posters or something. XD I gotta make some sort of publicized advertising or something beyond my forum signature. I gotta finish graphics too. (So many peeps are asking for revision, which I'm happy about, since that gives me more time to improve stuff first. XD) Do you know any different ways to advertise a place like this on Flight Rising beyond bumping and hoping? Of course I'm going to advertise elsewhere where I can with graphics and probably animations when I get to it, but you know, want to even out the roles a bit first.
Naxxar wrote on 2021-03-15 10:15:24:

Yeah. LOL. We need like war propaganda posters or something. XD
I gotta make some sort of publicized advertising or something beyond my forum signature. I gotta finish graphics too. (So many peeps are asking for revision, which I'm happy about, since that gives me more time to improve stuff first. XD)

Do you know any different ways to advertise a place like this on Flight Rising beyond bumping and hoping?
Of course I'm going to advertise elsewhere where I can with graphics and probably animations when I get to it, but you know, want to even out the roles a bit first.
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Well, since we are discussing in an open forum, I believe we can spread the infection share the rp more effectively with help. Talking about it, share with friends, maybe even find something related to do in the Creative Corner. Graphics works well too.
Well, since we are discussing in an open forum, I believe we can spread the infection share the rp more effectively with help. Talking about it, share with friends, maybe even find something related to do in the Creative Corner. Graphics works well too.
IfCmPpP.png
[i][/i][columns][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wCLlMSB.png[/img] [center][size=2][i][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1509081]larger version.[/url][/b][/i][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zR8zNcy.png[/img] [center][size=2][i][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1509107]larger version.[/url][/b][/i][/size][/center] [nextcol] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637334424786173962/770314090262298654/eutemia-ornaments.regular.png[/img] [font=Cambria][size=5]N O X[/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637334424786173962/770314259820707880/eutemia-ornaments.regular.png[/img][/center] [size=2][b][url=https://youtu.be/uPu9iqH6nro]voice reference.[/url][/b] [i]"The pungent smell of flora came before the dragon's emergence. There was another scent within the sweetness, that which was implacable yet overripe, like a fallen apple left in the sun. The leaves and feathers which peeked out between the folds of the stained cloth they donned told a story, a visual hint. Something rotten was hidden beneath and it spoke to you, 'Healing will be born from the womb of my mistake.'" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/i][/size] [font=Cambria][color=transparent]x[/color][size=2][b]Basic Facts.[/b] His [i][u]name[/u][/i] is but a singular word - [i][u]Nox[/u][/i]. His name means "turns of light." It was given to him by his parents; they bestowed this name due to the unusual color of his eyes, in which yellow-green shades appeared to be rising out of the nature dragon's naturally green-hued eyes. [color=transparent]x[/color]His biology is under rapid change and it is becoming increasingly difficult to tell his age by his appearance. He is [i][u]five years old[/u][/i] and he was born on [i][u]April 14th[/u][/i]. His biology labels him as [i][u]male[/u][/i] and he prefers [i][u]masculine[/u] [u]pronouns[/u][/i]. Moreover, in case it wasn't obvious, he is a [i][u]skydancer[/u][/i]. He is imbued with the [i][u]Nature[/u] [u]Flight[/u][/i] but his flight-oriented abilities are faltering due to his progressing illness. Finally, he is currently a [i][u]loner/nurse[/u][/i] with [i][u]medical[/u] [u]experience[/u][/i], avidly avoiding other dragons as much as possible for fear of hurting them.[/size][/font] [center]-------[/center] [font=Cambria][color=transparent]x[/color][i][size=4]F[/size][size=2]rom the weather beaten journal of Nox, much of the dates have been smeared out and many pages are missing, illegible, or concealed under scarlet-colored stains. [color=transparent]x[/color][u]1st Readable Entry:[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color]Amongst the canopies, where the sweltering heat of the forest floor rises, I have found a home in a round hut strapped to the branches with flowering vines. The smell of fruit is potent but welcoming, and I wake every morning to the welcoming song of the birds. The peace of this landscape creates such disconnect to that which is occurring in other flights; talk of dragons becoming mindless and foul. [color=transparent]x[/color]By the blessing of Greenskeeper, Everbloom is still without much strife; at least, on the surface. Though, I wonder of how long such peace will continue and I find myself mulling over whether my decision to leave Gladebough was good. [color=transparent]x[/color]"They need a priest here," Sephyr told me, "They need a religious leader when Greenskeeper will not speak to them." [color=transparent]x[/color]I told him that I need to be on the forefront of the situation, that there will be plenty of willing priests to take refuge in the safety of the city. There are fewer willing to be so close to the wall, and both warrior and mage need priests to talk to as well, if not more than those lounging in the warm comforts of a land far more disconnected from what I can only see as an upcoming war - only one of a different kind. [color=transparent]x[/color][u]2nd Readable Entry:[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color]My time spent doctoring wounds is becoming of greater use. One would think even the beastclans could spare more sympathy in this confusing year. Instead, they use it to their advantage, robbing us of much needed supplies.[/size][/i] [/columns] [columns][font=Cambria][i][size=2][color=transparent]x[/color]They have yet to realize this could be a war not only dragons fight. What if this illness mutates and seizes their bodies as well? They may regret their actions, but only time will tell if my worries unfold into truth. Though, I would do best to suppress my hatred; we don't need more infections, especially not of a different kind. [color=transparent]x[/color]In other news, I inquired to the captain of aiding other flights. One would think forming alliances would be beneficial, but the captain instead spoke of his own gripes. He warned me to hold my tongue, but I insisted. I told him, "If we do not bury the hatchet and aid our brothers, we may face a malevolent army larger than our own. This could be the Shade working against us, using our age-old grudges to make us weak." I have now a new scar forming on my cheek. [color=transparent]x[/color][u]3rd Readable Entry:[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color]I am becoming more convinced that there is only one way to find a cure. Dragons are calling for it, but at the same time insist the only method would be to burn the infected. Such an act would be barbarous! I could never kill one of my own when there is medicine that could be made. However, the only way to test them would be to acquire infected individuals, and such dragons are not allowed to cross the border for obvious reasons. There must be a way. [color=transparent]x[/color][u]4th Readable Entry:[/u] "Greenskeeper has been merciful to us!" I hear it every day, such praises to our god of bounty and life. However, wouldn't she not want us to spread this bounty? I keep trying to talk to others, but they wallow in fear and hatred over other flights. I've even heard some proclaim that they're only infected because of who their god is. Such beliefs are ridiculous and I made sure to tell them such! Though, perhaps I shouldn't have been so passionate, nor have been so open about how to treat the illness. I've received sour glares from the captain and I can only assume the remainder of my time here will be short. When I am exiled, I will seek the folk of light. I hear the infected have recently broken through. Thus, they will surely accept me, even if only for my capabilities as a healer. I will save these dragons, even if it is at the cost of my own life.[/size][/i][/font][/columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637334424786173962/770314090262298654/eutemia-ornaments.regular.png[/img] [font=Cambria][size=5]P S Y C H O L O G I C A L[/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637334424786173962/770314259820707880/eutemia-ornaments.regular.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Cambria][size=1]- " Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful, it was just red. " [b]kait rokowski[/b][/size][/font][/center] [columns][font=Cambria][color=transparent]x[/color][size=4]N[/size][size=2]ox is a dragon whom is both a realist and an optimist. He accepts that bad things happen and unfortunate events are often unavoidable. However, he also believes that everyone can make it, we only need pick up the pieces and act. Moreover, due to his views and those he has surrounded himself with in the past, he often finds himself picking up the slack and allowing himself to be walked on. He feels that if no one is willing to, he must be the dragon to make sure everyone else is cared for and safe. He is a workhorse, metaphorically speaking; meaning he is dependable, resilient, and especially tenacious.[/size] [color=transparent]x[/color][size=4]O[/size][size=2]n another note, Nox can be stubborn and often not willing to compromise. Once he's set his heart on something, there's no stopping him from doing all he can to achieve it. Moreover, while he will work himself to the bone, he often gives more than he can, even if he's well aware he won't get the equivalent in turn. Though, despite how life has treated him and the current state of his body, his spirit has yet to be broken. He knows he has a limited amount of time left and that he can't spend it holding grudges. Thus, while he often finds himself quick to make a hateful comment and has the tendency to stew over the wrong things, he will return later to make up for his behavior. Nox is also strong his faith towards Greenskeeper; he prays often to her in search of clarity, serenity, patience, and charity. He wants not to hold grudges towards other flights for he knows one cannot control which flight they were born under. He wants to be forward-thinking and open to other's beliefs, as well as accepting, and giving towards every dragon - even if they do not share his element.[/size] [color=transparent]x[/color][size=4]F[/size][size=2]inally, there is the mark his infection has left on his mind. It is due to it that he can irritable, bitter, and quick to anger. He is prone to bouts of rage and forgetfulness; his mind is no longer as sharp as it used to be and his frustration over it has the tendency to come off as misplaced resentfulness towards those around him. It is due to this unwarranted behavior that he apologizes often, even as those apologies become less meaningful the less he is able to control himself.[/size][/font][/columns] [columns][nextcol] [center]-------[/center] [font=Cambria][color=transparent]x[/color][i][size=4]E[/size][size=2]ntries are becoming fewer and farther between. The penmanship is steadily worsening, as well as spelling. [color=transparent]x[/color]21st Readable Entry: [color=transparent]x[/color]I still think about that pit, seven rotting dragons piled onto one another, clawing against their undead kin in effort to escape. The image will never leave my mind, nor the sounds of it. I can hardly bare it. [color=transparent]x[/color]26th Readable Entry: [color=transparent]x[/color]"Cure them!" [color=transparent]x[/color]Their demands were harsh and their hot-breath sickly. Their fur was slick with sweat and their eyes clouded; not one of them could hold a steady gaze. Every one of them were infected, but their delusional minds prevented them from knowing they'd soon be like those they dumped in the hole. I told them time and time again my cure still needed to be developed. The most I could do was slow it down, but they wouldn't take my procedures. I cannot develop a cure in this environment; I'll go mad before I do. [color=transparent]x[/color]28th Readable Entry: [color=transparent]x[/color]I have isolated myself and done the worst thing possible. There was no other compromise. Greenskeeper forgive me; I feel weak already. I pray you'll forgive me for I could not study without being eaten. [color=transparent]x[/color]32nd Readable Entry: [color=transparent]x[/color]It's gettng hard to see. I can barly se what I wrte. I feel hot and tyrd all the time. [color=transparent]x[/color]34th Readable Entry: [color=transparent]x[/color]Can no lnger flie and my stumach hurtes. Blud acorns hylp littol. Vysn grews wurse, as does my curdinaten. Hungery all the tym. [color=transparent]x[/color]35th Readable Entry: [color=transparent]x[/color]Ples, I dun't wan to dye. Mercy, Grenskepr, mercy! [color=transparent]x[/color]36th Readable Entry: Meryce has cayme. Kno whit to do.[/size][/i] [center][b][size=1]dm if anything about this bio needs changing/elaborating on![/size][/b][/center][/font] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YldcwFL.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AFSnGTd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bc7GETH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OOrazud.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qby5G4f.png[/img][/columns]
wCLlMSB.png zR8zNcy.png
eutemia-ornaments.regular.png
N O X
voice reference. "The pungent smell of flora came before the dragon's emergence. There was another scent within the sweetness, that which was implacable yet overripe, like a fallen apple left in the sun. The leaves and feathers which peeked out between the folds of the stained cloth they donned told a story, a visual hint. Something rotten was hidden beneath and it spoke to you, 'Healing will be born from the womb of my mistake.'" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xBasic Facts. His name is but a singular word - Nox. His name means "turns of light." It was given to him by his parents; they bestowed this name due to the unusual color of his eyes, in which yellow-green shades appeared to be rising out of the nature dragon's naturally green-hued eyes.

xHis biology is under rapid change and it is becoming increasingly difficult to tell his age by his appearance. He is five years old and he was born on April 14th. His biology labels him as male and he prefers masculine pronouns. Moreover, in case it wasn't obvious, he is a skydancer. He is imbued with the Nature Flight but his flight-oriented abilities are faltering due to his progressing illness. Finally, he is currently a loner/nurse with medical experience, avidly avoiding other dragons as much as possible for fear of hurting them.

xFrom the weather beaten journal of Nox, much of the dates have been smeared out and many pages are missing, illegible, or concealed under scarlet-colored stains.

x1st Readable Entry:

xAmongst the canopies, where the sweltering heat of the forest floor rises, I have found a home in a round hut strapped to the branches with flowering vines. The smell of fruit is potent but welcoming, and I wake every morning to the welcoming song of the birds. The peace of this landscape creates such disconnect to that which is occurring in other flights; talk of dragons becoming mindless and foul.

xBy the blessing of Greenskeeper, Everbloom is still without much strife; at least, on the surface. Though, I wonder of how long such peace will continue and I find myself mulling over whether my decision to leave Gladebough was good.

x"They need a priest here," Sephyr told me, "They need a religious leader when Greenskeeper will not speak to them."

xI told him that I need to be on the forefront of the situation, that there will be plenty of willing priests to take refuge in the safety of the city. There are fewer willing to be so close to the wall, and both warrior and mage need priests to talk to as well, if not more than those lounging in the warm comforts of a land far more disconnected from what I can only see as an upcoming war - only one of a different kind.

x2nd Readable Entry:

xMy time spent doctoring wounds is becoming of greater use. One would think even the beastclans could spare more sympathy in this confusing year. Instead, they use it to their advantage, robbing us of much needed supplies.

xThey have yet to realize this could be a war not only dragons fight. What if this illness mutates and seizes their bodies as well? They may regret their actions, but only time will tell if my worries unfold into truth. Though, I would do best to suppress my hatred; we don't need more infections, especially not of a different kind.

xIn other news, I inquired to the captain of aiding other flights. One would think forming alliances would be beneficial, but the captain instead spoke of his own gripes. He warned me to hold my tongue, but I insisted. I told him, "If we do not bury the hatchet and aid our brothers, we may face a malevolent army larger than our own. This could be the Shade working against us, using our age-old grudges to make us weak."

I have now a new scar forming on my cheek.

x3rd Readable Entry:

xI am becoming more convinced that there is only one way to find a cure. Dragons are calling for it, but at the same time insist the only method would be to burn the infected. Such an act would be barbarous! I could never kill one of my own when there is medicine that could be made. However, the only way to test them would be to acquire infected individuals, and such dragons are not allowed to cross the border for obvious reasons. There must be a way.

x4th Readable Entry:

"Greenskeeper has been merciful to us!"

I hear it every day, such praises to our god of bounty and life. However, wouldn't she not want us to spread this bounty? I keep trying to talk to others, but they wallow in fear and hatred over other flights. I've even heard some proclaim that they're only infected because of who their god is. Such beliefs are ridiculous and I made sure to tell them such! Though, perhaps I shouldn't have been so passionate, nor have been so open about how to treat the illness. I've received sour glares from the captain and I can only assume the remainder of my time here will be short.

When I am exiled, I will seek the folk of light. I hear the infected have recently broken through. Thus, they will surely accept me, even if only for my capabilities as a healer. I will save these dragons, even if it is at the cost of my own life.

P S Y C H O L O G I C A L
- " Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into into poetry.
All that blood was never once beautiful, it was just red. " kait rokowski
xNox is a dragon whom is both a realist and an optimist. He accepts that bad things happen and unfortunate events are often unavoidable. However, he also believes that everyone can make it, we only need pick up the pieces and act. Moreover, due to his views and those he has surrounded himself with in the past, he often finds himself picking up the slack and allowing himself to be walked on. He feels that if no one is willing to, he must be the dragon to make sure everyone else is cared for and safe. He is a workhorse, metaphorically speaking; meaning he is dependable, resilient, and especially tenacious.

xOn another note, Nox can be stubborn and often not willing to compromise. Once he's set his heart on something, there's no stopping him from doing all he can to achieve it. Moreover, while he will work himself to the bone, he often gives more than he can, even if he's well aware he won't get the equivalent in turn. Though, despite how life has treated him and the current state of his body, his spirit has yet to be broken. He knows he has a limited amount of time left and that he can't spend it holding grudges. Thus, while he often finds himself quick to make a hateful comment and has the tendency to stew over the wrong things, he will return later to make up for his behavior. Nox is also strong his faith towards Greenskeeper; he prays often to her in search of clarity, serenity, patience, and charity. He wants not to hold grudges towards other flights for he knows one cannot control which flight they were born under. He wants to be forward-thinking and open to other's beliefs, as well as accepting, and giving towards every dragon - even if they do not share his element.

xFinally, there is the mark his infection has left on his mind. It is due to it that he can irritable, bitter, and quick to anger. He is prone to bouts of rage and forgetfulness; his mind is no longer as sharp as it used to be and his frustration over it has the tendency to come off as misplaced resentfulness towards those around him. It is due to this unwarranted behavior that he apologizes often, even as those apologies become less meaningful the less he is able to control himself.

xEntries are becoming fewer and farther between. The penmanship is steadily worsening, as well as spelling.

x21st Readable Entry:

xI still think about that pit, seven rotting dragons piled onto one another, clawing against their undead kin in effort to escape. The image will never leave my mind, nor the sounds of it. I can hardly bare it.

x26th Readable Entry:

x"Cure them!"

xTheir demands were harsh and their hot-breath sickly. Their fur was slick with sweat and their eyes clouded; not one of them could hold a steady gaze. Every one of them were infected, but their delusional minds prevented them from knowing they'd soon be like those they dumped in the hole. I told them time and time again my cure still needed to be developed. The most I could do was slow it down, but they wouldn't take my procedures. I cannot develop a cure in this environment; I'll go mad before I do.

x28th Readable Entry:

xI have isolated myself and done the worst thing possible. There was no other compromise. Greenskeeper forgive me; I feel weak already. I pray you'll forgive me for I could not study without being eaten.

x32nd Readable Entry:

xIt's gettng hard to see. I can barly se what I wrte. I feel hot and tyrd all the time.

x34th Readable Entry:

xCan no lnger flie and my stumach hurtes. Blud acorns hylp littol. Vysn grews wurse, as does my curdinaten. Hungery all the tym.

x35th Readable Entry:

xPles, I dun't wan to dye. Mercy, Grenskepr, mercy!

x36th Readable Entry:

Meryce has cayme. Kno whit to do.

dm if anything about this bio
needs changing/elaborating on!
YldcwFL.png
AFSnGTd.png
bc7GETH.png
OOrazud.png
qby5G4f.png
" If you believe in telekinesis, please raise my right hand! "
dgZqX5Q.png pC3Xn6k.png xj6Mn2e.png
abra | any pronouns | EST/FR +3.
not currently open to/subbing rps!
pinstripe/trail & python/morph addict.
probably has 53 tabs open.
dream dragon!
S7iLeVW.png
Also, I agree with Naxxar! Those could be a lot of good ways to advertise!

I would offer to advertise in my signature but I don't believe I post enough on the forums to do so
Also, I agree with Naxxar! Those could be a lot of good ways to advertise!

I would offer to advertise in my signature but I don't believe I post enough on the forums to do so
" If you believe in telekinesis, please raise my right hand! "
dgZqX5Q.png pC3Xn6k.png xj6Mn2e.png
abra | any pronouns | EST/FR +3.
not currently open to/subbing rps!
pinstripe/trail & python/morph addict.
probably has 53 tabs open.
dream dragon!
S7iLeVW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41