Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43
Diana sighed, some of the tension disappearings from her shoulders. "Fine... You think your guards are smart enough to find a place hidden like this?" She said as she started up the stairs.
Diana sighed, some of the tension disappearings from her shoulders. "Fine... You think your guards are smart enough to find a place hidden like this?" She said as she started up the stairs.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Not smart enough so much as persistent when my father wants me. As we're to go get you dresses for the events coming up, I don't think he'll be pleased if we don't show up." He led the way back up the steps and out, grabbing the torch from the way on the way and listening to the passage close behind them. "We'll come back this evening." he added softly.
"Not smart enough so much as persistent when my father wants me. As we're to go get you dresses for the events coming up, I don't think he'll be pleased if we don't show up." He led the way back up the steps and out, grabbing the torch from the way on the way and listening to the passage close behind them. "We'll come back this evening." he added softly.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana nodded as she followed him. She walked in silence for a few minutes before asking, "What events coming up?"
Diana nodded as she followed him. She walked in silence for a few minutes before asking, "What events coming up?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"First is a ball to introduce all the women my father chose for me to court. Second will be a welcoming of spring event for the kingdom. Many prestigious leaders from neighboring kingdoms will be in attendance." He said as he led her back to his chambers and held open the door.
"First is a ball to introduce all the women my father chose for me to court. Second will be a welcoming of spring event for the kingdom. Many prestigious leaders from neighboring kingdoms will be in attendance." He said as he led her back to his chambers and held open the door.
I Support
Diana sighed, "As long as it's nothing ridiculous," she muttered, walking inside. She moved over to the shelf of books and switched two around. Diana frowned and switched them back.
Diana sighed, "As long as it's nothing ridiculous," she muttered, walking inside. She moved over to the shelf of books and switched two around. Diana frowned and switched them back.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He watched her curiously and smiled a bit, "It's nothing horrible but you will have to wear actual dresses. The maids will be coming in tomorrow to make a plan anf get proper measurements for you."
He watched her curiously and smiled a bit, "It's nothing horrible but you will have to wear actual dresses. The maids will be coming in tomorrow to make a plan anf get proper measurements for you."
I Support
Diana hated dresses. Absolutely hated them, but she sighed, "Fine." She rearranged three more books, still not satisfied with the order.
Diana hated dresses. Absolutely hated them, but she sighed, "Fine." She rearranged three more books, still not satisfied with the order.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He couldn't stop himself from chuckling, "What are you doing to those poor books?" he asked with a smile and found himself watching her expression. Sitting in the chair at his desk he smiled and turned it to face her.
He couldn't stop himself from chuckling, "What are you doing to those poor books?" he asked with a smile and found himself watching her expression. Sitting in the chair at his desk he smiled and turned it to face her.
I Support
"They don't..." She switched them back, "They just don't look right..." Diana went back and forth, moving books around the shelf. She blew a stray black bang out of her eyes and switched the books around on the second shelf. Now they were color-coded, but the books that were part of a series weren't together. Diana switched a few around again, still not satisfied.
"They don't..." She switched them back, "They just don't look right..." Diana went back and forth, moving books around the shelf. She blew a stray black bang out of her eyes and switched the books around on the second shelf. Now they were color-coded, but the books that were part of a series weren't together. Diana switched a few around again, still not satisfied.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He smiled a bit more and sighed softly, "You know, sometimes you have to organize things chaotically to understand the organizing. You can't organize by color because of a series, but if they're organized by author they stay together and still have an understanding." As he spoke he stood and moved behind her, reaching a hand to change on of the books to sit at the end of the series by the same author.
He smiled a bit more and sighed softly, "You know, sometimes you have to organize things chaotically to understand the organizing. You can't organize by color because of a series, but if they're organized by author they stay together and still have an understanding." As he spoke he stood and moved behind her, reaching a hand to change on of the books to sit at the end of the series by the same author.
I Support
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43