Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
"Fine... I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else. Your father probably knows I'm different but if my village finds out... they'll kill me..." Diana stood and reached out her hand towards a vase on Christopher's night table. She closed her eyes and focused. The vase shivered and lifted off the table. As Diana moved her hand across the room, the vase followed until she set it down in the prince's lap. She lowered her hand and opened her eyes, looking at the prince, waiting for a response.
"Fine... I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else. Your father probably knows I'm different but if my village finds out... they'll kill me..." Diana stood and reached out her hand towards a vase on Christopher's night table. She closed her eyes and focused. The vase shivered and lifted off the table. As Diana moved her hand across the room, the vase followed until she set it down in the prince's lap. She lowered her hand and opened her eyes, looking at the prince, waiting for a response.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He starred at her blankly, and stood quietly after a moment. Replacing the vase he stayed quiet and starred down at her. Speaking quietly he spoke after several moments of silence. "No one in you village can touch you here, but I can promise if my father knew you would not be allowed alone with me, least of all my personal servant." Walking back to her he stood over her and offered his hand. "Stand up." He ordered calmly.
He starred at her blankly, and stood quietly after a moment. Replacing the vase he stayed quiet and starred down at her. Speaking quietly he spoke after several moments of silence. "No one in you village can touch you here, but I can promise if my father knew you would not be allowed alone with me, least of all my personal servant." Walking back to her he stood over her and offered his hand. "Stand up." He ordered calmly.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana hesitantly took his hand and stood up, keeping her gaze trained on the floor, "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I am a monster..." She didn't even look at him. She was so ashamed of her ability, so ashamed of what she could do, of what she looked like. Diana was surprised he could even look at her.
Diana hesitantly took his hand and stood up, keeping her gaze trained on the floor, "I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I am a monster..." She didn't even look at him. She was so ashamed of her ability, so ashamed of what she could do, of what she looked like. Diana was surprised he could even look at her.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He pulled her up to her feet before releasing her hand. "You're not a monster, but you are goin to help me dethrone one." As he spoke he gestured for her to be quiet and walked to the door, opening it and speaking quietly to the guard for a moment before gesturing for her to follow him.
He pulled her up to her feet before releasing her hand. "You're not a monster, but you are goin to help me dethrone one." As he spoke he gestured for her to be quiet and walked to the door, opening it and speaking quietly to the guard for a moment before gesturing for her to follow him.
I Support
Diana tugged the prince's cloak farther over her shoulders. Are you insane!? She wanted to yell, but she followed him out, forming a plan that would keep both of them from getting themselves killed. She silently followed Christopher, keeping her head down.
Diana tugged the prince's cloak farther over her shoulders. Are you insane!? She wanted to yell, but she followed him out, forming a plan that would keep both of them from getting themselves killed. She silently followed Christopher, keeping her head down.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He stopped her not far outside his room and pulled the hood of the cloak up. He led her through the castle and down beneath it through old servants quarters. He had told his guards to watch his room as he had errands to run with his new servant. Stopping at the bottom of a staircase he grabbed a lit torch from the wall. "You're not to speak of this to anyone." he instructed as he walked down a path that seemed almost dungeon like.
He stopped her not far outside his room and pulled the hood of the cloak up. He led her through the castle and down beneath it through old servants quarters. He had told his guards to watch his room as he had errands to run with his new servant. Stopping at the bottom of a staircase he grabbed a lit torch from the wall. "You're not to speak of this to anyone." he instructed as he walked down a path that seemed almost dungeon like.
I Support
Diana nodded as she followed him deeper into the darkness. Her guard was high, just in case someone was trying to sneak up on them.
After a few minutes of walking, Diana definitely felt like someone was following them, but she said nothing as she followed Christopher.
Diana nodded as she followed him deeper into the darkness. Her guard was high, just in case someone was trying to sneak up on them.
After a few minutes of walking, Diana definitely felt like someone was following them, but she said nothing as she followed Christopher.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Walking to what seemed to be a dead end, Chris placed the touch in a holder on the wall and turned to her, pulling her hood down and unclasping the cloak before removing the clasp entirely and twisting the back to reveal a key of sorts. "My father may be king but there's some things in this castle even he doesn't know, nor shall he ever."
Walking to what seemed to be a dead end, Chris placed the touch in a holder on the wall and turned to her, pulling her hood down and unclasping the cloak before removing the clasp entirely and twisting the back to reveal a key of sorts. "My father may be king but there's some things in this castle even he doesn't know, nor shall he ever."
I Support
She flinched as he took the unclasped the cloak. Diana nodded, watching with a hint of interest in her eyes. She could feel another presence. She held up her hand and brought a finger to her lips and turned around, her eyes narrow. She scanned the dark hallway for whatever was there. Nothing. Diana turned back to Christopher.
She flinched as he took the unclasped the cloak. Diana nodded, watching with a hint of interest in her eyes. She could feel another presence. She held up her hand and brought a finger to her lips and turned around, her eyes narrow. She scanned the dark hallway for whatever was there. Nothing. Diana turned back to Christopher.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He watched her curiously for a moment and smiled, "You wont' see anything there." he said quickly when she turned back. Turning to the wall he reached up to the torch holder and twisted to key into the metal. Pulling down on it like a lever the wall began to slide out of place. Stepping into the newly revealed room, Chris turned to offer his cloak back with the clasp now intact once more.

The room was almost like a tower, except it went down deep into the ground and the stood at the top of it. With torches lining the walls everything was illuminated down to the bottom. The walls were filled with books, trinkets, and even bone. As Christopher headed for the stairs and started down he walked closest to the side as there was no rail and waited for her to walk beside him.
He watched her curiously for a moment and smiled, "You wont' see anything there." he said quickly when she turned back. Turning to the wall he reached up to the torch holder and twisted to key into the metal. Pulling down on it like a lever the wall began to slide out of place. Stepping into the newly revealed room, Chris turned to offer his cloak back with the clasp now intact once more.

The room was almost like a tower, except it went down deep into the ground and the stood at the top of it. With torches lining the walls everything was illuminated down to the bottom. The walls were filled with books, trinkets, and even bone. As Christopher headed for the stairs and started down he walked closest to the side as there was no rail and waited for her to walk beside him.
I Support
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43