Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43
"Well, maybe we can trick him into giving over the throne? Or you could find someone to marry." Diana suggested, "Actually, marrying someone would be a much better option. Easier for both you and your father and it will draw less suspicion from your people."
"Well, maybe we can trick him into giving over the throne? Or you could find someone to marry." Diana suggested, "Actually, marrying someone would be a much better option. Easier for both you and your father and it will draw less suspicion from your people."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"The only issue is I, like my sister would prefer to marry for my happiness as well as the good of my kingdom, not only my fathers approval. If I don't find a woman that meets his standards I'll lose even the favor of our people." As he spoke he looked up at her from his seat. "I need someone who can help lead a kingdom, not a show queen."
"The only issue is I, like my sister would prefer to marry for my happiness as well as the good of my kingdom, not only my fathers approval. If I don't find a woman that meets his standards I'll lose even the favor of our people." As he spoke he looked up at her from his seat. "I need someone who can help lead a kingdom, not a show queen."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
"There are plenty of women out there who are born leaders," Diana shrugged. "I'm not the best person to ask about this, though. I don't deal with 'I like her' problems... more of 'her dead body won't fit in the carriage problems." She frowned briefly but shook her head, "That makes sense, right?" She muttered. "Anyways, if you want to get your father off the throne you need to take the smartest route that will draw the least amount of suspicion while still keeping your people loyal to you."
"There are plenty of women out there who are born leaders," Diana shrugged. "I'm not the best person to ask about this, though. I don't deal with 'I like her' problems... more of 'her dead body won't fit in the carriage problems." She frowned briefly but shook her head, "That makes sense, right?" She muttered. "Anyways, if you want to get your father off the throne you need to take the smartest route that will draw the least amount of suspicion while still keeping your people loyal to you."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He nodded as she spoke, "It makes sense, but I need someone who will appeal to the races my father has turned against us over the years. I need they're support as much as the support of humans." He sighed and closed his eyes, "I need to convince my father to let me go to some of those villages and gain their trust."
He nodded as she spoke, "It makes sense, but I need someone who will appeal to the races my father has turned against us over the years. I need they're support as much as the support of humans." He sighed and closed his eyes, "I need to convince my father to let me go to some of those villages and gain their trust."
I Support
"Why do you need his permission?" Diana asked, leaning on the doorframe, "Why don't you just... sneak out? Shouldn't be hard..." She nodded to the window, "You have a window in your room and now all you need is a rope."
"Why do you need his permission?" Diana asked, leaning on the doorframe, "Why don't you just... sneak out? Shouldn't be hard..." She nodded to the window, "You have a window in your room and now all you need is a rope."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
He chuckled a bit and looked at her, "If we disappeared without anyone knowing, he would start a hunting trip for all non-humans until I turned up. We can't have him killing more people." He shook his head but moved to his wardrobe. "You need less showy clothes before we go and speak with him. But we can convince to let us go if he thinks it'll gain him more followers with kinds like you."
He chuckled a bit and looked at her, "If we disappeared without anyone knowing, he would start a hunting trip for all non-humans until I turned up. We can't have him killing more people." He shook his head but moved to his wardrobe. "You need less showy clothes before we go and speak with him. But we can convince to let us go if he thinks it'll gain him more followers with kinds like you."
I Support
"If coming with you means getting less ridiculous and more practical clothing then fine, I'll come." Diana said, "Are you sure your father would even let me come? I got the impression that he doesn't exactly like me..."
"If coming with you means getting less ridiculous and more practical clothing then fine, I'll come." Diana said, "Are you sure your father would even let me come? I got the impression that he doesn't exactly like me..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"It doesn't matter, you're my personal servant, but you have to behave in front of him and not speak unless asked a direct question. He needs to believe you listen to me." He said this very sternly and looked at her.
"It doesn't matter, you're my personal servant, but you have to behave in front of him and not speak unless asked a direct question. He needs to believe you listen to me." He said this very sternly and looked at her.
I Support
Diana nodded, "I understand." She brushed her hair out of her eyes, "Do you think he'll actually let you go?"
Diana nodded, "I understand." She brushed her hair out of her eyes, "Do you think he'll actually let you go?"
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"If I can convince him he'll gain less enemies." He grabbed his cloak to drape over her once more and clasped it before pulling the hood up. Slipping a jacket over his usual clothes and heading towards the door.
"If I can convince him he'll gain less enemies." He grabbed his cloak to drape over her once more and clasped it before pulling the hood up. Slipping a jacket over his usual clothes and heading towards the door.
I Support
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43