Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with BlackRose1415
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
"You do realize," Diana said with a stack of books in her arms, "That you are technically allowing me to kill them, right?" She turned back to the shelves, "Of course, that would make a lot more work for me to clean up..." She chuckled lightly as she set the last book on the shelf.
"You do realize," Diana said with a stack of books in her arms, "That you are technically allowing me to kill them, right?" She turned back to the shelves, "Of course, that would make a lot more work for me to clean up..." She chuckled lightly as she set the last book on the shelf.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"I'm aware. As the guards are never to enter my chambers without me, they've been warned. My chambers are now as much yours as you'll e here for quite some time." he said as he began to gather papers from his desk. "I have a meeting with my father about upcoming events. When you finish cleaning you're free to do what you like in the chambers, as long as you don't destroy anything." As he spoke he moved towards the door, "Remember what I said about any male entering besides myself. I won't stand for them seeing you like this regardless of my fathers instruction of your attire."
"I'm aware. As the guards are never to enter my chambers without me, they've been warned. My chambers are now as much yours as you'll e here for quite some time." he said as he began to gather papers from his desk. "I have a meeting with my father about upcoming events. When you finish cleaning you're free to do what you like in the chambers, as long as you don't destroy anything." As he spoke he moved towards the door, "Remember what I said about any male entering besides myself. I won't stand for them seeing you like this regardless of my fathers instruction of your attire."
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Diana nodded. When he left, she took out a book and sat down on the floor. She started to read silently, fingering the small necklace that hung around her neck. That was the only thing they hadn't taken from her when she was captured because she had kept it hidden. Diana flipped the page when she people walking through the hallway. She didn't pay it much attention as she let herself get lost in the story.
Diana nodded. When he left, she took out a book and sat down on the floor. She started to read silently, fingering the small necklace that hung around her neck. That was the only thing they hadn't taken from her when she was captured because she had kept it hidden. Diana flipped the page when she people walking through the hallway. She didn't pay it much attention as she let herself get lost in the story.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
It was hours before the prince returned, looking worse for wear as he stripped down to the waist, oblivious of his new servant as he gathered clothes and stalked into the other room with a slam of the door.
It was hours before the prince returned, looking worse for wear as he stripped down to the waist, oblivious of his new servant as he gathered clothes and stalked into the other room with a slam of the door.
I Support
Diana didn't even look up. She was busy reading the book she had in her hands. It was an interesting story, a classic as some would call it.
She did, however, flinch when the door slammed closed. She would wait until the prince came back out until she asked if he was okay.
Diana didn't even look up. She was busy reading the book she had in her hands. It was an interesting story, a classic as some would call it.
She did, however, flinch when the door slammed closed. She would wait until the prince came back out until she asked if he was okay.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
After 20 minutes or so he finally reemerged, dropping his dirty garments in a basket and carrying his shirt as his hair was dripping onto the towel around his shoulders. He paused for a moment to look at her but said nothing as his side and back were an angry red when h walked past her to sit on the edge of his bed.
After 20 minutes or so he finally reemerged, dropping his dirty garments in a basket and carrying his shirt as his hair was dripping onto the towel around his shoulders. He paused for a moment to look at her but said nothing as his side and back were an angry red when h walked past her to sit on the edge of his bed.
I Support
Not looking up from her book, Diana said, "I know it's none of my business... but... are you okay?" She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and turned the page of her book.
Not looking up from her book, Diana said, "I know it's none of my business... but... are you okay?" She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and turned the page of her book.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Looking down at her he shook his head, "No, not particularly." As he spoke he moved the towel to dry his hair. "I'm shocked you'd even ask, given that you seem to resent me for my father bringing you here."
Looking down at her he shook his head, "No, not particularly." As he spoke he moved the towel to dry his hair. "I'm shocked you'd even ask, given that you seem to resent me for my father bringing you here."
I Support
Diana hummed, "Keeping a grudge is one way to get you killed." She said, "And I never said I resented you. I've been through a lot worse than this..." She turned another page of her book, tracing her finger down the lines. "My village resented me anyways..."
Diana hummed, "Keeping a grudge is one way to get you killed." She said, "And I never said I resented you. I've been through a lot worse than this..." She turned another page of her book, tracing her finger down the lines. "My village resented me anyways..."
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"Why would that be?" he asked as he dropped the towel and painfully tried to put on his shirt. "And you don't have to say it, you show it." he said as he stood to adjust his clothing. "Besides, how could not resent you captor?"
"Why would that be?" he asked as he dropped the towel and painfully tried to put on his shirt. "And you don't have to say it, you show it." he said as he stood to adjust his clothing. "Besides, how could not resent you captor?"
I Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43