Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with lr21vb
1 2 3 4
So sorry for the late reply, I had to go outside and got sidetracked.

"We've captured the girl, sir."
"You have?"
A man, old and grizzled, lifted his bushy eyebrows. What a prospect.
"Yes. She is in the dungeons, sir. Would you care to see her for yourself?"
He nodded. "Of course. Who wouldn't pass up the chance to see the greatest weapon our kingdom has to offer?"
A shining prospect indeed. His Majesty would be very glad to hear this. He would be, until the very end. The man got out of his carved cedar chair, creaking like the floorboards, and signaled to the armored soldier bowing deep at the foot of his desk to lead him.

She was just as described-- the telltale two-colored eyes, the raven-black hair. The greatest weapon in person! How giddy. If only he could test it out... No matter. She would be put to the test soon. The old man stared far into those eyes, spoke his hollow words, hollow to the bone. "So you've finally showed yourself. Are you enjoying the royal facilities, dearest guest?"
So sorry for the late reply, I had to go outside and got sidetracked.

"We've captured the girl, sir."
"You have?"
A man, old and grizzled, lifted his bushy eyebrows. What a prospect.
"Yes. She is in the dungeons, sir. Would you care to see her for yourself?"
He nodded. "Of course. Who wouldn't pass up the chance to see the greatest weapon our kingdom has to offer?"
A shining prospect indeed. His Majesty would be very glad to hear this. He would be, until the very end. The man got out of his carved cedar chair, creaking like the floorboards, and signaled to the armored soldier bowing deep at the foot of his desk to lead him.

She was just as described-- the telltale two-colored eyes, the raven-black hair. The greatest weapon in person! How giddy. If only he could test it out... No matter. She would be put to the test soon. The old man stared far into those eyes, spoke his hollow words, hollow to the bone. "So you've finally showed yourself. Are you enjoying the royal facilities, dearest guest?"

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Thana didn’t speak, she only looked up at the creature who had come to talk to her. Her multicolored eyes studied the being and Thana crossed her legs. She exhaled a breath that echoed loudly throughout the stone room. Finally she said, “Royal? I hope this is not how you treat all your guests.”
Thana didn’t speak, she only looked up at the creature who had come to talk to her. Her multicolored eyes studied the being and Thana crossed her legs. She exhaled a breath that echoed loudly throughout the stone room. Finally she said, “Royal? I hope this is not how you treat all your guests.”
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon

The old man let out a hearty laugh. "You're as feisty as they come, aren't you?"
He bent over, close to the bars. "Of course, most of our guests are treated to the finest foods and greatest luxuries our court can offer. However, you're not like most guests."

The old man let out a hearty laugh. "You're as feisty as they come, aren't you?"
He bent over, close to the bars. "Of course, most of our guests are treated to the finest foods and greatest luxuries our court can offer. However, you're not like most guests."

. . .

(Sorry it took me so long to respond! I've been really busy with school work)

Thana looked at the old man, her multicolored eyes narrow and filled with hidden anger. She didn't speak, only waited for the man to elaborate. Her fingers were itching to break out of here, but this was like a game to her and she needed to wait to make the right move.
(Sorry it took me so long to respond! I've been really busy with school work)

Thana looked at the old man, her multicolored eyes narrow and filled with hidden anger. She didn't speak, only waited for the man to elaborate. Her fingers were itching to break out of here, but this was like a game to her and she needed to wait to make the right move.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
"And why," Thana said slowly, "Am I not like other guests?" She shifted, her shackles rattling, the sound echoing throughout the cell. Just keep him talking, she thought. Come up with a plan while he's running his mouth.
"And why," Thana said slowly, "Am I not like other guests?" She shifted, her shackles rattling, the sound echoing throughout the cell. Just keep him talking, she thought. Come up with a plan while he's running his mouth.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Oh shoot totally forgot about this! So sorry, Will be writing a response later
Oh shoot totally forgot about this! So sorry, Will be writing a response later

. . .

(No worries! This also got buried for me haha)
(No worries! This also got buried for me haha)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon

The words curled his mouth into a wicked grin. "That, my dear Thana, is not for you to know." He held out a hand, rife with magical power. She could sense that this man was a very powerful mage indeed; what business he had with the king was unknown, to be sure, but one could guess.

“Come now, I have a finest proposal for you."

The words curled his mouth into a wicked grin. "That, my dear Thana, is not for you to know." He held out a hand, rife with magical power. She could sense that this man was a very powerful mage indeed; what business he had with the king was unknown, to be sure, but one could guess.

“Come now, I have a finest proposal for you."

. . .

Thana pressed her lips in a thin line, her eyes narrow. That grin could not mean good things, but she stood anyway, nodding for him to lead the way.
Thana pressed her lips in a thin line, her eyes narrow. That grin could not mean good things, but she stood anyway, nodding for him to lead the way.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon

”They will let you out of these garish cages," he gestured to the walls and walls of cells lining the corridor. "And you will be rewarded handsomely for it."

”They will let you out of these garish cages," he gestured to the walls and walls of cells lining the corridor. "And you will be rewarded handsomely for it."

. . .

1 2 3 4