Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | M&DQ Webtoon 1x1 w/ Jackandsally
1 2 3 4 5
@Jackandsally

Here's our thread!
@Jackandsally

Here's our thread!
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
alrighty im subbed
alrighty im subbed
Wx0EgSk.png
is there anything else we should discuss before we start?
is there anything else we should discuss before we start?
Wx0EgSk.png
Hi! So sorry, I completely forgot to sub!

So as far as I know, I don't really think theres a lot to discuss, we just kinda have to get our characters up. Maybe younger characters so it can feel more "in training" younger meaning teenagers. 15-17? Somewhere around that age?
Hi! So sorry, I completely forgot to sub!

So as far as I know, I don't really think theres a lot to discuss, we just kinda have to get our characters up. Maybe younger characters so it can feel more "in training" younger meaning teenagers. 15-17? Somewhere around that age?
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Hey don't worry about it lol, think that would work pretty well since it makes sense for teenagers to be more around that age since I think much older would be to old for it. I'll post my girl here soon.
Hey don't worry about it lol, think that would work pretty well since it makes sense for teenagers to be more around that age since I think much older would be to old for it. I'll post my girl here soon.
Wx0EgSk.png
Okay, are we both doing two? Or is one being an adventurer and one being a demon?
Okay, are we both doing two? Or is one being an adventurer and one being a demon?
QNbfPfg.png
I was thinking kne the demon kne the adventurer but if you'd prefer we bith could have 2 characters
I was thinking kne the demon kne the adventurer but if you'd prefer we bith could have 2 characters
Wx0EgSk.png
I kinda want to do both, because if not I am so gonna get up and do the roleplay myself outside. And as I am wearing pj's I don't especially want to do that.
I kinda want to do both, because if not I am so gonna get up and do the roleplay myself outside. And as I am wearing pj's I don't especially want to do that.
QNbfPfg.png
I just could not choose. If I choose one I will be sad I didn't do the other and vice versa if ya know what I mean
I just could not choose. If I choose one I will be sad I didn't do the other and vice versa if ya know what I mean
QNbfPfg.png
Yea I completely understand ill grab a oc from each race. I think it could be fun just to see how the character interact.
Yea I completely understand ill grab a oc from each race. I think it could be fun just to see how the character interact.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 3 4 5