Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | M&DQ Webtoon 1x1 w/ Jackandsally
1 2 3 4 5
((I may have mistaken your adventurer for yor demon lol))
((I may have mistaken your adventurer for yor demon lol))
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
A'ight I fixed it
A'ight I fixed it
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
aight ill fix mine
aight ill fix mine
Wx0EgSk.png
fixed mine
fixed mine
Wx0EgSk.png
Yess! Ill work on a reply, but then imma sleep
Yess! Ill work on a reply, but then imma sleep
QNbfPfg.png
lol thats ok ill have to sleep soon for work but ill be on a lot with breaks and such
lol thats ok ill have to sleep soon for work but ill be on a lot with breaks and such
Wx0EgSk.png
Sareva

"Well yeah it failed! I don't want to give an adventurer a light show in a life or death situation." Then she added, "if I ever get to go to the tower, that is." She clicked her locker open, pulled a book on the dark arts out, then slammed her locker shut. Sareva flipped through the book, trying to find what she did wrong. Could have been her form, her concentration, anything.

Sirena

"Oh, well, then it's fine." A warm smile spreads across Sirena's face. "The names Sirena, by the way." She looks at a clock. "I have to go, but I'll see you around." She shifts her arm, holding her books in a more comfortable position, and turns to leave.
Sareva

"Well yeah it failed! I don't want to give an adventurer a light show in a life or death situation." Then she added, "if I ever get to go to the tower, that is." She clicked her locker open, pulled a book on the dark arts out, then slammed her locker shut. Sareva flipped through the book, trying to find what she did wrong. Could have been her form, her concentration, anything.

Sirena

"Oh, well, then it's fine." A warm smile spreads across Sirena's face. "The names Sirena, by the way." She looks at a clock. "I have to go, but I'll see you around." She shifts her arm, holding her books in a more comfortable position, and turns to leave.
QNbfPfg.png
Annabeth looked at her giving a short nod and then went on her own way. She needed to go practice with her poison so she could get better at it at least. She just disappeared around the corner.

" right my names Lizzy see you" she said before the girl ran off. She began to make her own way around. She just got to her own training class. She was good with a sword but she needed to do way better.
Annabeth looked at her giving a short nod and then went on her own way. She needed to go practice with her poison so she could get better at it at least. She just disappeared around the corner.

" right my names Lizzy see you" she said before the girl ran off. She began to make her own way around. She just got to her own training class. She was good with a sword but she needed to do way better.
Wx0EgSk.png
(im off just to let you know
(im off just to let you know
Wx0EgSk.png
(Hey, sorry, I was stuck on what to write ^^ ill try ti get a reply up asap)
(Hey, sorry, I was stuck on what to write ^^ ill try ti get a reply up asap)
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 3 4 5