Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | M&DQ Webtoon 1x1 w/ Jackandsally
1 2 3 4 5

OC Name: Lizzy
OC Gender:female
OC Age: 16
OC Abilities (Optional): Lizzy is a swords man im training she isn't to big if a fan of work of a Mage so tends not to do magic like stuff
OC Appearance: Lizzy has long black hair this usually is braided or in a ponytail. Shes about 5'8 and has hazel eyes. She had a freckley face. She has a few scars from training one on her cheek
OC Personality: Lizzy is straight forward and honest. She is willingly to stand up and help her friends when it's needed no matter what
Other (Optional): shes definitely bi
OC Name: Annabeth
OC Gender: Female
OC Age:17
OC Abilities (Optional): She can use fire magic as well as some spells that can poison people she's in training to better control her powers if anything since she misses aim on targets
OC Appearance: She has blonde hair that's short so most mistake her for a guy at first. She has pale red eyes
OC Personality: Shes fiery and snarky if you make her made then boy you better run to the next state. She's only soft around people she can trust
Other (Optional): Is a demon id say she's probably pan

OC Name: Lizzy
OC Gender:female
OC Age: 16
OC Abilities (Optional): Lizzy is a swords man im training she isn't to big if a fan of work of a Mage so tends not to do magic like stuff
OC Appearance: Lizzy has long black hair this usually is braided or in a ponytail. Shes about 5'8 and has hazel eyes. She had a freckley face. She has a few scars from training one on her cheek
OC Personality: Lizzy is straight forward and honest. She is willingly to stand up and help her friends when it's needed no matter what
Other (Optional): shes definitely bi
OC Name: Annabeth
OC Gender: Female
OC Age:17
OC Abilities (Optional): She can use fire magic as well as some spells that can poison people she's in training to better control her powers if anything since she misses aim on targets
OC Appearance: She has blonde hair that's short so most mistake her for a guy at first. She has pale red eyes
OC Personality: Shes fiery and snarky if you make her made then boy you better run to the next state. She's only soft around people she can trust
Other (Optional): Is a demon id say she's probably pan

Wx0EgSk.png
-Sareva -Female -Demon -17 -Bisexual -Sareva can use blasts of dark energy, although she is not great at it yet. -[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202102/41329_Dq0mZ2X0.png[/img] (Made with Picrew) -Sareva isn't mean [i]or[/i] friendly. She's got an attitude but other than that she is pretty, well, meh. -Sirena -Female -Human -16 -Lesbian -Sirena is trained more in the arts of a mage, she is training to learn more light magic, as she doesn't know a lot. She can use a sword, yes, but she prefers magic. -[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202102/395214_m42w9J1o.png[/img] (Made with Picrew) -Sirena is pretty bouncy and sweet but is fierce as well. She likes people, but does not like demons, as she is supposed to not like demons. (Sorry the personalities are short, couldn't think of a lot for her.)
-Sareva
-Female
-Demon
-Bisexual
-Sareva can use blasts of dark energy, although she is not great at it yet.
-41329_Dq0mZ2X0.png
(Made with Picrew)
-Sareva isn't mean or friendly. She's got an attitude but other than that she is pretty, well, meh.

-Sirena
-Female
-Human
-Lesbian
-Sirena is trained more in the arts of a mage, she is training to learn more light magic, as she doesn't know a lot. She can use a sword, yes, but she prefers magic.
-395214_m42w9J1o.png
(Made with Picrew)
-Sirena is pretty bouncy and sweet but is fierce as well. She likes people, but does not like demons, as she is supposed to not like demons.

(Sorry the personalities are short, couldn't think of a lot for her.)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
That's ok I couldn't think much for mine either
That's ok I couldn't think much for mine either
Wx0EgSk.png
Would you like me to start?
Would you like me to start?
Wx0EgSk.png
Sure! Sorry for the late reply, I was in school today and they bLoCKeD Flight Rising -.-
Sure! Sorry for the late reply, I was in school today and they bLoCKeD Flight Rising -.-
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
(Sorry work hit me)

Lizzy sighed and looked around as she looked at the academy. She was usually stuck to her own and didn't say much. Though she was the most straightforward person, she wasnt looking and bumped into some one."Oh sorry about that i was distracted" she looked to see who it was

Annabeth looked around and stretched she had just woken up late like usual. After getting dressed she went to find something to eat. Her hair was sorta messy still from now wanting to fix it.
(Sorry work hit me)

Lizzy sighed and looked around as she looked at the academy. She was usually stuck to her own and didn't say much. Though she was the most straightforward person, she wasnt looking and bumped into some one."Oh sorry about that i was distracted" she looked to see who it was

Annabeth looked around and stretched she had just woken up late like usual. After getting dressed she went to find something to eat. Her hair was sorta messy still from now wanting to fix it.
Wx0EgSk.png
Sareva

Sareva pinched her eyes shut, picturing a humans face being blown off with her magic. She held put her hands, and peeked one eye open. Purple sparkles fell to the ground and disappeared. Sareva stomped her foot on the ground in annoyance, scowling at her fingertips.

She took a step out of class to head to her locker, concentrating on her hands the entire way. Her skills were unimaginably disappointing. She was old enough now that she should be better. Good enough to serve in the tower.

Sirena
Sirena stumbled on the way out of her classroom, feeling another body against hers. Her books fell on thr floor and she yelped, not too loud, but still audible. "I- hey, was that my fault?" She waved her hand, trying to practice that one spell, she couldn't quote remember what it was called, but it should bring her books to her. Of course it didn't work, so she bent down to pick it up herself.

((It's a big leap from 'hey watch it' to 'was that my fault' but I hope I didn't mess too much up.))
Sareva

Sareva pinched her eyes shut, picturing a humans face being blown off with her magic. She held put her hands, and peeked one eye open. Purple sparkles fell to the ground and disappeared. Sareva stomped her foot on the ground in annoyance, scowling at her fingertips.

She took a step out of class to head to her locker, concentrating on her hands the entire way. Her skills were unimaginably disappointing. She was old enough now that she should be better. Good enough to serve in the tower.

Sirena
Sirena stumbled on the way out of her classroom, feeling another body against hers. Her books fell on thr floor and she yelped, not too loud, but still audible. "I- hey, was that my fault?" She waved her hand, trying to practice that one spell, she couldn't quote remember what it was called, but it should bring her books to her. Of course it didn't work, so she bent down to pick it up herself.

((It's a big leap from 'hey watch it' to 'was that my fault' but I hope I didn't mess too much up.))
QNbfPfg.png
Lizzy looked at her and."Im sorry it was my fault" she said softly. she looked at her lightly and smiled."I hope i didnt mess you up you seemed to be in thought she said softly and honestly. she then stood there waiting and would feel bad if she to just walk off now.

Annabeth got to where she was seeing her stomp on the ground."Im guessing it failed again?" she said lightly. When she first interacted she wasnt usually to bad until she was more awake. To be fair Annabeths fire was better than her posion she did work in the tower time to time but not a whole lot...
Lizzy looked at her and."Im sorry it was my fault" she said softly. she looked at her lightly and smiled."I hope i didnt mess you up you seemed to be in thought she said softly and honestly. she then stood there waiting and would feel bad if she to just walk off now.

Annabeth got to where she was seeing her stomp on the ground."Im guessing it failed again?" she said lightly. When she first interacted she wasnt usually to bad until she was more awake. To be fair Annabeths fire was better than her posion she did work in the tower time to time but not a whole lot...
Wx0EgSk.png
((Ohhh totally confused your OC's, gimme a sec))
((Ohhh totally confused your OC's, gimme a sec))
QNbfPfg.png
lol no problem ill fix mine accordingly after.)
lol no problem ill fix mine accordingly after.)
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 3 4 5