Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | M&DQ Webtoon 1x1 w/ Jackandsally
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah :)
Yeah :)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Ok so next question who's characters gonna be what like who's gonna be like the mage and the ither Demon queen type thing just so I know for oc purpose
Ok so next question who's characters gonna be what like who's gonna be like the mage and the ither Demon queen type thing just so I know for oc purpose
Wx0EgSk.png
Oh, do want this before or after Malori and Velverosa?
Oh, do want this before or after Malori and Velverosa?
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Hm maybe before and it could be a thing that just was never written about or learned possibly just forgotten?
Hm maybe before and it could be a thing that just was never written about or learned possibly just forgotten?
Wx0EgSk.png
Okii
Okii
QNbfPfg.png
So last question, is vel alive yet and ruling just without Mal? Or has she just never existed
So last question, is vel alive yet and ruling just without Mal? Or has she just never existed
QNbfPfg.png
Hm she could just be ruling just without Mal
Hm she could just be ruling just without Mal
Wx0EgSk.png
Unless you think it'd be better other wise
Unless you think it'd be better other wise
Wx0EgSk.png
I like that idea. I just came up with 5 royal names for another rp and I am NOT doing it again
I like that idea. I just came up with 5 royal names for another rp and I am NOT doing it again
QNbfPfg.png
Lol sounds good I'll get my two characters posted here soon then
Lol sounds good I'll get my two characters posted here soon then
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 3 4 5