Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 146 147
"Are you sure?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her not sure what was wrong.

Regulus was not talking much, as if thinking. "I cannot ask if you had found her?" He asked. He was far more... to the point and not very talkative or polite as he had been. Something was wrong, it was like his personality was not not itself.

Aster looked at her continue. "Would you like to train with a training dummy?" She asked curiously.
"Are you sure?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her not sure what was wrong.

Regulus was not talking much, as if thinking. "I cannot ask if you had found her?" He asked. He was far more... to the point and not very talkative or polite as he had been. Something was wrong, it was like his personality was not not itself.

Aster looked at her continue. "Would you like to train with a training dummy?" She asked curiously.
Battledance didn’t respond. She hugged Ranna’s neck, hoping everything would sort itself out.

Two sentences was not enough for Acid to jump to such a conclusion. However, one thing was unsual. "Regulus, I admire your genius, but right now you are asking the stupidest questions that has ever entered my brainspace. We will search for her."

Yundala groaned frustrated. "I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. You are the one that’s supposed to know! Screw it, I’ll just go back." She said, throwing the spear at the ground and going to the door.
Battledance didn’t respond. She hugged Ranna’s neck, hoping everything would sort itself out.

Two sentences was not enough for Acid to jump to such a conclusion. However, one thing was unsual. "Regulus, I admire your genius, but right now you are asking the stupidest questions that has ever entered my brainspace. We will search for her."

Yundala groaned frustrated. "I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. You are the one that’s supposed to know! Screw it, I’ll just go back." She said, throwing the spear at the ground and going to the door.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her curiously. "You seem sad. What happened?" She asked curiously.

Regulus went silent at the statement. "Keep me updated." He said ending the conversation with Acid almost too quickly. He never did that usually and typically had a decent conversation before leaving...

Aster stopped her. "Watch..." She said taking a spear and then moving more calculated in motion as if fighting an invisible opponent.
Ranna looked at her curiously. "You seem sad. What happened?" She asked curiously.

Regulus went silent at the statement. "Keep me updated." He said ending the conversation with Acid almost too quickly. He never did that usually and typically had a decent conversation before leaving...

Aster stopped her. "Watch..." She said taking a spear and then moving more calculated in motion as if fighting an invisible opponent.
Battledance was still silent. For she knew their future would be challenging. She did not want to lose her daughter.

Now that was an interesting conversation. the next time the two meet might not be too pleasant. Acid turned to the recruits, clearing his voice to get their attention. "I am going. Get home, don’t die." He said, before flying out of the swamp and away. The trainees stood there, noises all around them, not quite sure which way was home.

Yundala watched her, her patience long gone gone. She grabbed the spear, before proceeding to violently stabbing the air. If it wasn’t dead before, it certainly was now.
Battledance was still silent. For she knew their future would be challenging. She did not want to lose her daughter.

Now that was an interesting conversation. the next time the two meet might not be too pleasant. Acid turned to the recruits, clearing his voice to get their attention. "I am going. Get home, don’t die." He said, before flying out of the swamp and away. The trainees stood there, noises all around them, not quite sure which way was home.

Yundala watched her, her patience long gone gone. She grabbed the spear, before proceeding to violently stabbing the air. If it wasn’t dead before, it certainly was now.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her curiously. She was not certain about what to do...

Regulus may be angry or something was wrong... or he was probably busy. But what would Acid do about him at all? He wanted results but didn't say much.

Aster looked at her. "Less brutal! Think!" She said.
Ranna looked at her curiously. She was not certain about what to do...

Regulus may be angry or something was wrong... or he was probably busy. But what would Acid do about him at all? He wanted results but didn't say much.

Aster looked at her. "Less brutal! Think!" She said.
They sat there together, in the awfully dank hole they called their new home. The sun was setting, a red hue draped over the wyrmwound. There was shouting, but most was dampened or inaudible over the vast area. Battledance leaned on Ranna, trying to stay guard woth her but eventually fell asleep.

To hell with him, Acid thought to himself. He had raised Ranna too soft, throwing herself into danger and not caring about the consequences. Regulus could blame him, but Acid had a few words to share too. It was getting dark. He wished he still had heat reading vision, but nothing could be gained without sacrifice.

Yundala kept stabbing. "I AM THINKING! I HATE THIS INVISIBLE CREATURE!" That qualified as thinking, right?
They sat there together, in the awfully dank hole they called their new home. The sun was setting, a red hue draped over the wyrmwound. There was shouting, but most was dampened or inaudible over the vast area. Battledance leaned on Ranna, trying to stay guard woth her but eventually fell asleep.

To hell with him, Acid thought to himself. He had raised Ranna too soft, throwing herself into danger and not caring about the consequences. Regulus could blame him, but Acid had a few words to share too. It was getting dark. He wished he still had heat reading vision, but nothing could be gained without sacrifice.

Yundala kept stabbing. "I AM THINKING! I HATE THIS INVISIBLE CREATURE!" That qualified as thinking, right?
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna kept watch though regardless. She was not tired at all and was not sure what to do. She looked at the outside of the lair thinking about what was best... or to try and find food.

Regulus though didn't say much... he just working around the area of the clan not paying attention to anything going on around him except for working on preparing the clan.

"It's your imagination." Aster explained.
Ranna kept watch though regardless. She was not tired at all and was not sure what to do. She looked at the outside of the lair thinking about what was best... or to try and find food.

Regulus though didn't say much... he just working around the area of the clan not paying attention to anything going on around him except for working on preparing the clan.

"It's your imagination." Aster explained.
Food was on her mind. Her body felt constantly slightly empty. If lost in thought, drool fell down.

I mn the wasteland, Armona advised they split in groups of two, to cover as much ground as possible.

"I KNOW!" Yundala shouted back. She eventually quit her assault, feeling just grumpy rather than successful.
Food was on her mind. Her body felt constantly slightly empty. If lost in thought, drool fell down.

I mn the wasteland, Armona advised they split in groups of two, to cover as much ground as possible.

"I KNOW!" Yundala shouted back. She eventually quit her assault, feeling just grumpy rather than successful.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna tried to distract herself. She was not sure what to do with the idea of food...

Where would they go? The wastelands were no small place though.

Aster sighed and then stopped her. "Calm yourself. Your rage distracts you."
Ranna tried to distract herself. She was not sure what to do with the idea of food...

Where would they go? The wastelands were no small place though.

Aster sighed and then stopped her. "Calm yourself. Your rage distracts you."
Trying not to think about it did not help. Her hunger was agonizing, almost painful even. Trying to think about other things helped a little, but losing the train of thought the hunger returned.

They had no choice but to scout the area closest to the sisterhood, then scan over the land from there. This would take ages, but they had few ways to find her by observation either.

Yundala huffed, clutching the spear with a tight grip. "I think I did perfectly fine! Its dead either way." She said, not looking at Aster.
Trying not to think about it did not help. Her hunger was agonizing, almost painful even. Trying to think about other things helped a little, but losing the train of thought the hunger returned.

They had no choice but to scout the area closest to the sisterhood, then scan over the land from there. This would take ages, but they had few ways to find her by observation either.

Yundala huffed, clutching the spear with a tight grip. "I think I did perfectly fine! Its dead either way." She said, not looking at Aster.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 146 147