Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 146 147
Ranna looked at him go. She didn't even seem upset or anything. She just returned to Battledance and sat down. She was not sure what was going on with the challenge, but didn't care too much.

They sigh and then begin packing up and leaving the garrison, once everything was out they destroyed the exterior for anyone else to rebuild it.

"I can show you." Aster said smiling.
Ranna looked at him go. She didn't even seem upset or anything. She just returned to Battledance and sat down. She was not sure what was going on with the challenge, but didn't care too much.

They sigh and then begin packing up and leaving the garrison, once everything was out they destroyed the exterior for anyone else to rebuild it.

"I can show you." Aster said smiling.
Battledance cooed upon her return. It was a common greeting now, and Battledance was glad to have accustomed herself with it. "Find anything?"

As they tore the garrison down, Armona and her team had arrived. A company of five dragons, they were not sure what to expect. This scene was unthinkable. "What’s going on?!" Armona yelled, mostly adressing Nightfire who was the highest authority immediately visible.

Yundala wished she had stayed in bed. If she knew anything about how dragons practiced grace, it was largely time consuming and useless. Being kicked out was not an option either; if Yundala was going to leave, she had to be the one kicking the doors open. "Ok. Show me how to do this grace of yours."
Battledance cooed upon her return. It was a common greeting now, and Battledance was glad to have accustomed herself with it. "Find anything?"

As they tore the garrison down, Armona and her team had arrived. A company of five dragons, they were not sure what to expect. This scene was unthinkable. "What’s going on?!" Armona yelled, mostly adressing Nightfire who was the highest authority immediately visible.

Yundala wished she had stayed in bed. If she knew anything about how dragons practiced grace, it was largely time consuming and useless. Being kicked out was not an option either; if Yundala was going to leave, she had to be the one kicking the doors open. "Ok. Show me how to do this grace of yours."
IfCmPpP.png
"Very little food and someone challenged me and lost against me." She said honestly. Ranna looked at her and then sat down.

"We have been told to leave as they believe Ranna is a witch and has betrayed against the clan. Now we destroyed the garrison to free the land and return to the clan ourselves." Nightfire said.

Aster smiled and began to show her calculated moves across the floor, easy for a skydancer but she didn't seem to care about that.
"Very little food and someone challenged me and lost against me." She said honestly. Ranna looked at her and then sat down.

"We have been told to leave as they believe Ranna is a witch and has betrayed against the clan. Now we destroyed the garrison to free the land and return to the clan ourselves." Nightfire said.

Aster smiled and began to show her calculated moves across the floor, easy for a skydancer but she didn't seem to care about that.
"Ah... that does come with a solution. You are tough, you could battle for food easily. However, it will come with fame that we should avoid right now. A disguise could work, not unheard of. Or we can try to outlast the hunger... it will hurt." Battledance said. She had no idea how to reestablish anywhere. Maybe join a clan... no, their views would be insufferable. Then again, Ranna was far from vulnerable. Maybe invulnerable.

Armona stared into Nightfire’s eyes, trying to figure if this was a joke. It was no trick tearing down their battlements though. "Do you know where Ranna is at all?" Another search would be...

Yundala was still lost. She sighed and threw her hands up. "Can I just get something to swing around? I don’t think we are thinking the same thing."
"Ah... that does come with a solution. You are tough, you could battle for food easily. However, it will come with fame that we should avoid right now. A disguise could work, not unheard of. Or we can try to outlast the hunger... it will hurt." Battledance said. She had no idea how to reestablish anywhere. Maybe join a clan... no, their views would be insufferable. Then again, Ranna was far from vulnerable. Maybe invulnerable.

Armona stared into Nightfire’s eyes, trying to figure if this was a joke. It was no trick tearing down their battlements though. "Do you know where Ranna is at all?" Another search would be...

Yundala was still lost. She sighed and threw her hands up. "Can I just get something to swing around? I don’t think we are thinking the same thing."
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her. "Yes. But i don't want to fight." She said honestly. "I want to help you." She said honestly. Ranna even smiled at her as she sat there and looked at her thinking about what to do.

"No idea. She vanished entirely from our contact and then we were told she left. We can help you look around the area for her and hopefully we will find something." Nightfire said.

Aster stopped and looked at her slowly before giving her a training spear.
Ranna looked at her. "Yes. But i don't want to fight." She said honestly. "I want to help you." She said honestly. Ranna even smiled at her as she sat there and looked at her thinking about what to do.

"No idea. She vanished entirely from our contact and then we were told she left. We can help you look around the area for her and hopefully we will find something." Nightfire said.

Aster stopped and looked at her slowly before giving her a training spear.
Seeing her smile so filled Battledance’s heart with warmth. This was what she had yearned for. "I fear what other dragons will do. If we can’t work together with the clans here, then I suggest we flee the flight..." she really did not want to do that. Even in more prosperous lands, staying unaffiliated in another land as strangers was a death wish.

Armona looked to her team. They all had different skillsets, useful in their fields, but finding just one dragon was stupidly hard. "Well, yeah. I hope she’s ok..." after the mansion, a lot must have gone through her head. She wished to talk with Ranna again, but her opportunities were always ripped away.
"Let’s go! We got no time to lose!" She bellowed before flying off.

She grabbed it, not quite knowing what to do. Yundala looked up at Aster, feeling kind of stupid for quarreling.
Seeing her smile so filled Battledance’s heart with warmth. This was what she had yearned for. "I fear what other dragons will do. If we can’t work together with the clans here, then I suggest we flee the flight..." she really did not want to do that. Even in more prosperous lands, staying unaffiliated in another land as strangers was a death wish.

Armona looked to her team. They all had different skillsets, useful in their fields, but finding just one dragon was stupidly hard. "Well, yeah. I hope she’s ok..." after the mansion, a lot must have gone through her head. She wished to talk with Ranna again, but her opportunities were always ripped away.
"Let’s go! We got no time to lose!" She bellowed before flying off.

She grabbed it, not quite knowing what to do. Yundala looked up at Aster, feeling kind of stupid for quarreling.
IfCmPpP.png
"Where do you think we should go?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her not sure what was wrong. She looked around the lair thinking about what to do.

Nightfire and everyone flew with them, they trying to find Ranna or hints about what to do. She was not sure what to expect, but wrote to regulus and hoped that things would get better before anything worse happens.

Aster smiled at her calmly.
"Where do you think we should go?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her not sure what was wrong. She looked around the lair thinking about what to do.

Nightfire and everyone flew with them, they trying to find Ranna or hints about what to do. She was not sure what to expect, but wrote to regulus and hoped that things would get better before anything worse happens.

Aster smiled at her calmly.
"We... we will figure something out. Just relax, ok?" Battledance said, saddened she had to start all over again.

As they flew, one dragon from the group flew into The sisterhood to get more answers.

Acid was knees high in mud. Wet and gooey from yet another battle with the local fauna. The recruits were tired, but nothing could beat the utter exhaustion of hearing Ranna was gone again.
He focused and sent the news to Regulus. "Your kids’ gone again."

Not knowing what exactly to do, Yundala went up and stabbed Aster.
"We... we will figure something out. Just relax, ok?" Battledance said, saddened she had to start all over again.

As they flew, one dragon from the group flew into The sisterhood to get more answers.

Acid was knees high in mud. Wet and gooey from yet another battle with the local fauna. The recruits were tired, but nothing could beat the utter exhaustion of hearing Ranna was gone again.
He focused and sent the news to Regulus. "Your kids’ gone again."

Not knowing what exactly to do, Yundala went up and stabbed Aster.
IfCmPpP.png
Ranna looked at her. "Is something wrong though?' She asked curiously. She was not sure what to do with the situation about the clans.

Regulus listened carefully. "Where?" He asked. His voice was gruff for some reason mentally... it was rather strange given how things were. He was waiting for any results from him though...

Aster looked at her. "Yes?" She asked.
Ranna looked at her. "Is something wrong though?' She asked curiously. She was not sure what to do with the situation about the clans.

Regulus listened carefully. "Where?" He asked. His voice was gruff for some reason mentally... it was rather strange given how things were. He was waiting for any results from him though...

Aster looked at her. "Yes?" She asked.
"Ranna, you are strong. Focus on what’s right in front of you, and I will think about the rest." She said, the roles would help somewhat.

The response was surprisingly short, or a storm was coming. Regulus didn’t sound very pleased either.
"Hey. The thing about when a person is gone is that you don’t know where they are. I wouldn’t have taken your time to announce that she’s taking a dump, now would I?"

Yundala looked into her eyes, still stabbing Aster with the training spear. Was she missing something? Did Aster requure for her to do parkour while doing this?
"Ranna, you are strong. Focus on what’s right in front of you, and I will think about the rest." She said, the roles would help somewhat.

The response was surprisingly short, or a storm was coming. Regulus didn’t sound very pleased either.
"Hey. The thing about when a person is gone is that you don’t know where they are. I wouldn’t have taken your time to announce that she’s taking a dump, now would I?"

Yundala looked into her eyes, still stabbing Aster with the training spear. Was she missing something? Did Aster requure for her to do parkour while doing this?
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 146 147