Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Altering Trip (1x1)
Ranna went away from the market. But as She went She kept hearing the voice of Battledance, but it was of her time in the experiment, apologizing and then saying to forget something...

Nightfire and the dragons looked at each other and then her. "Treason? Are you sure it is the right Ranna?" She asked. Nighfire and the group looked ready for battle, but didn't do anything as they complied with the request for peace.

Aster frowned. "Well... its something. do you have a preference?"
Ranna went away from the market. But as She went She kept hearing the voice of Battledance, but it was of her time in the experiment, apologizing and then saying to forget something...

Nightfire and the dragons looked at each other and then her. "Treason? Are you sure it is the right Ranna?" She asked. Nighfire and the group looked ready for battle, but didn't do anything as they complied with the request for peace.

Aster frowned. "Well... its something. do you have a preference?"
Now Battledance was but whispering to herself. She was not aware Ranna was hearing any of it. Maybe they were synced up?
Ranna was interrupted by a mirror, a burly one looking for a fight. "Hey, I’m seeing you did some work. Wanna have a go to test that strength out?" He asked, his friends watching excitedly too.

Leech flicked her fins as to confirm. "Yes. We have watched her closely, and her performance and actions only lead to this one thing. You are not very observant, are you?"

Yundala shook her head, but reconsidered it. "I mean, a knife is versatile and easy to bring around. Magic can be used for long range anyway. Are you good a t weapons training or something?"
Now Battledance was but whispering to herself. She was not aware Ranna was hearing any of it. Maybe they were synced up?
Ranna was interrupted by a mirror, a burly one looking for a fight. "Hey, I’m seeing you did some work. Wanna have a go to test that strength out?" He asked, his friends watching excitedly too.

Leech flicked her fins as to confirm. "Yes. We have watched her closely, and her performance and actions only lead to this one thing. You are not very observant, are you?"

Yundala shook her head, but reconsidered it. "I mean, a knife is versatile and easy to bring around. Magic can be used for long range anyway. Are you good a t weapons training or something?"
The rot consumes
Ranna looked at the mirror. "Test how?" She asked. She was not sure what they wanted by any means and was waiting for more information on the subject of the test.

"We have no such correspondence with her." She said. "Do you want to check the mail?" She offers.

"No. But I have been told dancing is much like sword fighting at times." Aster said honestly.
Ranna looked at the mirror. "Test how?" She asked. She was not sure what they wanted by any means and was waiting for more information on the subject of the test.

"We have no such correspondence with her." She said. "Do you want to check the mail?" She offers.

"No. But I have been told dancing is much like sword fighting at times." Aster said honestly.
The mirror rolled all of its four eyes. "Fight me! Come on, are you stupid?" He barked back, his friends were hollering too.

The fae lifted its left frill. "Mail? Uh, sure." She said, waiting patiently on the battlements.

Yundala groaned. "Yeah yeah, don’t tell me are you here to explain how to hold a weapon for four hours?
The mirror rolled all of its four eyes. "Fight me! Come on, are you stupid?" He barked back, his friends were hollering too.

The fae lifted its left frill. "Mail? Uh, sure." She said, waiting patiently on the battlements.

Yundala groaned. "Yeah yeah, don’t tell me are you here to explain how to hold a weapon for four hours?
The rot consumes
Ranna looked at him. "As you wish..." She said. She awaited him to try.

Nightfire handed her the letters from regulus asking about Ranna and the garrison replying that they had not seen her since the training with Battledance when Ranna got hurt, it described Ranna having been ok and healthy before she vanished.

"No. I am going to show you how to be graceful." Aster said.
Ranna looked at him. "As you wish..." She said. She awaited him to try.

Nightfire handed her the letters from regulus asking about Ranna and the garrison replying that they had not seen her since the training with Battledance when Ranna got hurt, it described Ranna having been ok and healthy before she vanished.

"No. I am going to show you how to be graceful." Aster said.
The mirror circled her a little, before rushing to topple her forelegs. He didn’t dig his claws in further than needed; this was a battle of might.

"Ok. I got notes from the doctor that was here earlier," Leech said, taking forth the parchment. "She had broken and fragmented bones in limbs and wingjoints, were given foreign plague magic, then was ‘enthralled’ by Battledance and denied her actions of treason. She has since escaped with our leader. Since the event, we have started to send out warnings of her presence too."

This was going to go all ways but gracefully. It was certainly not a skill anyone she knew how to master. "Yeah, sure, go ahead." Yundala said.
The mirror circled her a little, before rushing to topple her forelegs. He didn’t dig his claws in further than needed; this was a battle of might.

"Ok. I got notes from the doctor that was here earlier," Leech said, taking forth the parchment. "She had broken and fragmented bones in limbs and wingjoints, were given foreign plague magic, then was ‘enthralled’ by Battledance and denied her actions of treason. She has since escaped with our leader. Since the event, we have started to send out warnings of her presence too."

This was going to go all ways but gracefully. It was certainly not a skill anyone she knew how to master. "Yeah, sure, go ahead." Yundala said.
The rot consumes
Ranna barely moved at all.. as if she was a wall. She looked at him curiously.

She looked at her surprised they had not been told. "Then it would appear that Battledance is responsible for this." She said honestly. "This magic, what exactly could it do?"

Aster began to spin around and glide almost, sometimes appearing ro be using a weapon despite having empty claws.
Ranna barely moved at all.. as if she was a wall. She looked at him curiously.

She looked at her surprised they had not been told. "Then it would appear that Battledance is responsible for this." She said honestly. "This magic, what exactly could it do?"

Aster began to spin around and glide almost, sometimes appearing ro be using a weapon despite having empty claws.
The mirror struggled before trying to use his weight unbalancing her hind legs too. "What about some of this?!"

"No, we have evidence observing Ranna this has been going for a while. We suspect witchcraft." She said,conferring with the others before answering the next question. "We don’t know. Its raw plague magic placed into a fire dragon. She has exhibited great strength, likely great hunger too, and we are really glad to not know about the rest. We want our leader back, but we fear it is too late."

Yundala was just lost. "I think the point with that phrase is that one can already dance."
The mirror struggled before trying to use his weight unbalancing her hind legs too. "What about some of this?!"

"No, we have evidence observing Ranna this has been going for a while. We suspect witchcraft." She said,conferring with the others before answering the next question. "We don’t know. Its raw plague magic placed into a fire dragon. She has exhibited great strength, likely great hunger too, and we are really glad to not know about the rest. We want our leader back, but we fear it is too late."

Yundala was just lost. "I think the point with that phrase is that one can already dance."
The rot consumes
She still didn't budge. Ranna just looks at him unimpressed and bored.

Nightfire looked at them. "What evidence you have?" She asked. The guards around her don't understand what was going on. Ranna didn't do any of this at their own clan, they were beginning to think something else was wrong.

Aster stopped and looked at her silent.
She still didn't budge. Ranna just looks at him unimpressed and bored.

Nightfire looked at them. "What evidence you have?" She asked. The guards around her don't understand what was going on. Ranna didn't do any of this at their own clan, they were beginning to think something else was wrong.

Aster stopped and looked at her silent.
His friends were giggling, seeing their ‘strongest’ member not managing to even budge a pearlcatcher. "Ha. Haha. Yeah, I think this ain’t working." He said, sprinting off to the others. "Wait till the others hear about an unbeatable pearlcatcher."

The fae straightened its fins, not amused. "Evidence or not, we have been plagued by her for weeks and now she’s gone with destruction left behind." She said, not wanting to argue with them anymore.

Yundala looked back, gesturing the sentence ‘well what am i supposed to do about it?’
His friends were giggling, seeing their ‘strongest’ member not managing to even budge a pearlcatcher. "Ha. Haha. Yeah, I think this ain’t working." He said, sprinting off to the others. "Wait till the others hear about an unbeatable pearlcatcher."

The fae straightened its fins, not amused. "Evidence or not, we have been plagued by her for weeks and now she’s gone with destruction left behind." She said, not wanting to argue with them anymore.

Yundala looked back, gesturing the sentence ‘well what am i supposed to do about it?’
The rot consumes