Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 role play w/gabssey
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
((I've bought some more Gaolers! And I'll be using some as NPCs when the group finds the lost civilization, if you guys want I'll send their codes here; will try to prepare some basic lore for em too))
((I've bought some more Gaolers! And I'll be using some as NPCs when the group finds the lost civilization, if you guys want I'll send their codes here; will try to prepare some basic lore for em too))
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Seraphina leaves the tech room and asks one of the cadets were the bathrooms and bunks were. After cleaning herself up and applying more ointment to her bruise she heads to bed.

*Next day/ 10 hrs later. AKA as day as it can be in space.*
(( Is it ok I did that?))

Seraphina wakes up with a sore leg and rolls out of bed. She heads up to the cockpit to see if she can take a shift for Freddie so he can sleep a little. Once she gets there she asks, " is it somewhat clear of junk out there? Also is there any big astroid belts coming up soon? Because if not I'm going to take a shift of flying this thing but I will be having it on autopilot just in case. You can go ahead and get some rest."
Seraphina leaves the tech room and asks one of the cadets were the bathrooms and bunks were. After cleaning herself up and applying more ointment to her bruise she heads to bed.

*Next day/ 10 hrs later. AKA as day as it can be in space.*
(( Is it ok I did that?))

Seraphina wakes up with a sore leg and rolls out of bed. She heads up to the cockpit to see if she can take a shift for Freddie so he can sleep a little. Once she gets there she asks, " is it somewhat clear of junk out there? Also is there any big astroid belts coming up soon? Because if not I'm going to take a shift of flying this thing but I will be having it on autopilot just in case. You can go ahead and get some rest."
Untitled146_4.png
Soren goes to bed after talking about the stars with Freddie.
(The next day...)
Soren woke with a yawn and walked into the cockpit and watched Freddie navigate. When Seraphina offered to fiy,he said

"Hey, could you possibly teach me how to fly the ship? I've been pretty useless sense we have taken off."
Soren goes to bed after talking about the stars with Freddie.
(The next day...)
Soren woke with a yawn and walked into the cockpit and watched Freddie navigate. When Seraphina offered to fiy,he said

"Hey, could you possibly teach me how to fly the ship? I've been pretty useless sense we have taken off."
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Freddie, who had spent the entire time driving, wasn't feeling the dread of sleeping on him yet, he shook his head and steadied the ship, "Uh, yes I could, This ship has a heavy hand to it but you just have to get used, you know?"

"Sorry I can't really explain well, you think you can learn by watching?"

He leaned his chair down a bit, to look at Soren a bit better, yeah...some shuteye would be great, "Some obstacles are weird to avoid, but I bet you'll be less brute than I"

"yeah..there is an asteroid belt but i could go around it; It would take more time, yes, but the trip would be less nauseating"

Aefearis had slept horribly had, his migraines had gone a bit worse since he has been forcing his brain out to try and think about his past...

He could remember a entrace to a cave, the inside was cold, snowy, as the outside was covered by a tropical forest; But how and where he was on each of those instances? He stays sitting on the bed for a long time...
Freddie, who had spent the entire time driving, wasn't feeling the dread of sleeping on him yet, he shook his head and steadied the ship, "Uh, yes I could, This ship has a heavy hand to it but you just have to get used, you know?"

"Sorry I can't really explain well, you think you can learn by watching?"

He leaned his chair down a bit, to look at Soren a bit better, yeah...some shuteye would be great, "Some obstacles are weird to avoid, but I bet you'll be less brute than I"

"yeah..there is an asteroid belt but i could go around it; It would take more time, yes, but the trip would be less nauseating"

Aefearis had slept horribly had, his migraines had gone a bit worse since he has been forcing his brain out to try and think about his past...

He could remember a entrace to a cave, the inside was cold, snowy, as the outside was covered by a tropical forest; But how and where he was on each of those instances? He stays sitting on the bed for a long time...
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Seraphina leaves the cockpit and goes to talk with Rick. She turns the corner and practically runs into him. " Oh! Sorry! Didn't mean to run into you!"

" It's ok. Were you looking for me?" He responds, stepping back a pace so we aren't nose to nose. "Actually yes. Have you ever been to Sionware?"
"Sadly no. Though I do hear that it's a cool tourist attraction as long as you're careful."
"As neat as it would be to go as a tourist Rick, that won't work for us. Don't you know anyone there that might help us?"
"Weeellllll....... does a talking parrot count? I got it for a really good deal off the StarrMarrket!"
"RICK!! I'm being serious!"
" So am I! Well not really. But no, I don't know anyone there that can help us."
"Rrrrrggggg, you are so annoying Rick."

Seraphina stalks off annoyed but also slightly smiling. She heads back to her bunk and opens her comms to Soren. "Do you have a main weapon of sorts? If not come over to my bunk and we can figure something out."
The door to her room swings open before she can even touch it. A cadet walks out and freezes, seeing me standing in front of him. Speaking in a threatening tone I glare at the boy, " What are you doing in my room?"
"I'msosorry. Iwastoldtodeliverapackagetothisroom. Justfollowingorders!" He squeaks out. Dashing around me he runs down the hall and out of sight.

I pull out a knife, not trusting the whole package story. Creeping through the door I do a quick somersault and roll behind the table. My head lifts just enough over the table to see what's on the other side of the room. I chuckle and get up walking across the room to inspect the package on my bed. There's no label, but there are holes which indicate that whatever is in there might be alive. I use my knife to cut the tape then sheath it so it isn't in the way. Slowly pulling the flaps, I open the box with care, not sure what might be inside.
Seraphina leaves the cockpit and goes to talk with Rick. She turns the corner and practically runs into him. " Oh! Sorry! Didn't mean to run into you!"

" It's ok. Were you looking for me?" He responds, stepping back a pace so we aren't nose to nose. "Actually yes. Have you ever been to Sionware?"
"Sadly no. Though I do hear that it's a cool tourist attraction as long as you're careful."
"As neat as it would be to go as a tourist Rick, that won't work for us. Don't you know anyone there that might help us?"
"Weeellllll....... does a talking parrot count? I got it for a really good deal off the StarrMarrket!"
"RICK!! I'm being serious!"
" So am I! Well not really. But no, I don't know anyone there that can help us."
"Rrrrrggggg, you are so annoying Rick."

Seraphina stalks off annoyed but also slightly smiling. She heads back to her bunk and opens her comms to Soren. "Do you have a main weapon of sorts? If not come over to my bunk and we can figure something out."
The door to her room swings open before she can even touch it. A cadet walks out and freezes, seeing me standing in front of him. Speaking in a threatening tone I glare at the boy, " What are you doing in my room?"
"I'msosorry. Iwastoldtodeliverapackagetothisroom. Justfollowingorders!" He squeaks out. Dashing around me he runs down the hall and out of sight.

I pull out a knife, not trusting the whole package story. Creeping through the door I do a quick somersault and roll behind the table. My head lifts just enough over the table to see what's on the other side of the room. I chuckle and get up walking across the room to inspect the package on my bed. There's no label, but there are holes which indicate that whatever is in there might be alive. I use my knife to cut the tape then sheath it so it isn't in the way. Slowly pulling the flaps, I open the box with care, not sure what might be inside.
Untitled146_4.png
Soren heard Seraphina on the comms and started to walk to her bunker a little boy ran last him with a frightening look. "By Gorlogs beard!" Soren exclaimed " are you okay? "

the boy ignored him so he continued to Seraphina's bunker . As he entered he said, " Did you see that boy? He looked like he'd seen the devil-" just then he noticed the box she had "what's that?" He said with curiosity .
Soren heard Seraphina on the comms and started to walk to her bunker a little boy ran last him with a frightening look. "By Gorlogs beard!" Soren exclaimed " are you okay? "

the boy ignored him so he continued to Seraphina's bunker . As he entered he said, " Did you see that boy? He looked like he'd seen the devil-" just then he noticed the box she had "what's that?" He said with curiosity .
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
((sorry it took so long, I was busy during all this time))

((I'll only make Aefearis))

He finally walks off from his room, and strolls out, seeing a rather scared young men, he tries to smile and wave to him, only to be ignored, weird... Aefearis goes towards Seraphina's bunker, maybe she can help him recollect his old painful memories.

"Anything I can help with...?" He tries to be as polite as he can, and don't questions the weird package, maybe it's a gift...? Aefearis snorts, the smell is familiar, but from where, he asks himself.

"I-sorry, seems like everyone has gotten here first than me; hah... We now only miss Freddie telling us to shut our yaps"
((sorry it took so long, I was busy during all this time))

((I'll only make Aefearis))

He finally walks off from his room, and strolls out, seeing a rather scared young men, he tries to smile and wave to him, only to be ignored, weird... Aefearis goes towards Seraphina's bunker, maybe she can help him recollect his old painful memories.

"Anything I can help with...?" He tries to be as polite as he can, and don't questions the weird package, maybe it's a gift...? Aefearis snorts, the smell is familiar, but from where, he asks himself.

"I-sorry, seems like everyone has gotten here first than me; hah... We now only miss Freddie telling us to shut our yaps"
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Seraphina's gasp fills the silent room, her face flashing with concern, pity and most of all, shock. It's a baby. Scratch that, its another dragon human mix like her. It's wrapped in a filthy blanket, if one could even call it a blanket. Seraphina picks up the baby and a note falls out of the blanket.

'Her name is Ashia (The Last Hope), She is 7 months old, care for her."
~Endangered

Cradling the baby, Seraphina dashes to the door an calls out to a cadet. "Run and get a plant smoothie or drink of some sort! Quickly!", shouting the last part. Turning back towards the group Seraphina speaks quietly, "This is a baby gaoler isn't it."

Seraphina unwraps the rags revealing markings on her legs and arms, and small wings protruding from her back. The baby is extremely thin and looks slightly pale.

Speaking softly to the rest of the group she lays the child on the bed, "She's alive. But I don't know if she's asleep or unconscious." Seraphina turns the baby, inspecting it from each side. She inhales sharply as she sees a cut on the back of her leg.

"Someone go get some ointment and a bandage roll. There's a cut on the back of her leg and it looks like it's beginning to get infected. It shouldn't kill her but I'd feel better if it wasn't there."

Carrying the child over to the sink, Seraphina begins to wash the baby, starting with the cut. Ashia whimpers slightly, but doesn't struggle. Seraphina, after pausing slightly, continues with her endeavors to get the baby somewhat clean.

*Ashia's POV*

Someone's there. Bright light shines through the top of my 'home' of two days. But these people are friendly, they don't want to hurt me. There's four of them, but two of them....... my mind freezes as I recognize what they are. They are like mom and dad, and me. But mom and dad are gone now.

I get lifted up and I can feel the shock in their minds as they look at me. I don't completely trust them so I don't open my eyes yet. I'm also just too weak to do much of anything. The female yells, hurting my ears. Then I feel something cold run over my leg. I whimper at the sting on my cut as it gets gently washed. I'm starting to get really cold and shiver slightly.

Exploring the lady's mind I find compassion and gentle feelings towards me. I trust her. Then I hear a direct thought about me. 'By the skies and gods of Aslech, don't let her die.'

((I would love to be Ashia, but if it isn't allowed then let me know. I'm also going to try and find a female Gaoler and name it Ashia for my collection.))
Seraphina's gasp fills the silent room, her face flashing with concern, pity and most of all, shock. It's a baby. Scratch that, its another dragon human mix like her. It's wrapped in a filthy blanket, if one could even call it a blanket. Seraphina picks up the baby and a note falls out of the blanket.

'Her name is Ashia (The Last Hope), She is 7 months old, care for her."
~Endangered

Cradling the baby, Seraphina dashes to the door an calls out to a cadet. "Run and get a plant smoothie or drink of some sort! Quickly!", shouting the last part. Turning back towards the group Seraphina speaks quietly, "This is a baby gaoler isn't it."

Seraphina unwraps the rags revealing markings on her legs and arms, and small wings protruding from her back. The baby is extremely thin and looks slightly pale.

Speaking softly to the rest of the group she lays the child on the bed, "She's alive. But I don't know if she's asleep or unconscious." Seraphina turns the baby, inspecting it from each side. She inhales sharply as she sees a cut on the back of her leg.

"Someone go get some ointment and a bandage roll. There's a cut on the back of her leg and it looks like it's beginning to get infected. It shouldn't kill her but I'd feel better if it wasn't there."

Carrying the child over to the sink, Seraphina begins to wash the baby, starting with the cut. Ashia whimpers slightly, but doesn't struggle. Seraphina, after pausing slightly, continues with her endeavors to get the baby somewhat clean.

*Ashia's POV*

Someone's there. Bright light shines through the top of my 'home' of two days. But these people are friendly, they don't want to hurt me. There's four of them, but two of them....... my mind freezes as I recognize what they are. They are like mom and dad, and me. But mom and dad are gone now.

I get lifted up and I can feel the shock in their minds as they look at me. I don't completely trust them so I don't open my eyes yet. I'm also just too weak to do much of anything. The female yells, hurting my ears. Then I feel something cold run over my leg. I whimper at the sting on my cut as it gets gently washed. I'm starting to get really cold and shiver slightly.

Exploring the lady's mind I find compassion and gentle feelings towards me. I trust her. Then I hear a direct thought about me. 'By the skies and gods of Aslech, don't let her die.'

((I would love to be Ashia, but if it isn't allowed then let me know. I'm also going to try and find a female Gaoler and name it Ashia for my collection.))
Untitled146_4.png
When Seraphina opened the box Soren gasped. In the box was a little baby. Soren thought it was cute but he didn't really like children. Once Seraphina Called for the bandage and ointment Soren ran to get them. Can't have the baby die, he thought sarcastically. we should just have it get in our way and use our supplies.
He picked up the first aid box and brought it into the room. As he was wrapping up her leg, he noticed the markings on her and thought, this could be interesting.
After putting ointment and wrapping on her leg he asked Aefearis
"Are these the same markings as the ones on you?"
When Seraphina opened the box Soren gasped. In the box was a little baby. Soren thought it was cute but he didn't really like children. Once Seraphina Called for the bandage and ointment Soren ran to get them. Can't have the baby die, he thought sarcastically. we should just have it get in our way and use our supplies.
He picked up the first aid box and brought it into the room. As he was wrapping up her leg, he noticed the markings on her and thought, this could be interesting.
After putting ointment and wrapping on her leg he asked Aefearis
"Are these the same markings as the ones on you?"
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Aefearis doesn't know how to react, it..it's a baby, the only thing he does is hold his hairs, nearly pulling them out, "By the deities, Freddie is gonna kill me, nonono, he's gonna kill that cub and THEN he's gonna kill me" He whispers to himself, incredibly consumed by anxiety.

He breaths out, as Soren asks him about the markings, he stares at them for a little... "It does resembles...I, my markings are from...my job, my work as a seeker, some of us could get these markings and some of us could get them from our parents" He speaks lowly, as if he was scared that someone besides Soren and Seraph heard him.

"They're silver too" He looks at the child once more, "This is getting weird- I'm...my head hurts a lot, i'll get some plant based paste, I know how to make it properly...Let me head to the kitchen, and please, let's not talk about this to Freddie straight away, he'll have a breakdown if he sees her"
Aefearis doesn't know how to react, it..it's a baby, the only thing he does is hold his hairs, nearly pulling them out, "By the deities, Freddie is gonna kill me, nonono, he's gonna kill that cub and THEN he's gonna kill me" He whispers to himself, incredibly consumed by anxiety.

He breaths out, as Soren asks him about the markings, he stares at them for a little... "It does resembles...I, my markings are from...my job, my work as a seeker, some of us could get these markings and some of us could get them from our parents" He speaks lowly, as if he was scared that someone besides Soren and Seraph heard him.

"They're silver too" He looks at the child once more, "This is getting weird- I'm...my head hurts a lot, i'll get some plant based paste, I know how to make it properly...Let me head to the kitchen, and please, let's not talk about this to Freddie straight away, he'll have a breakdown if he sees her"
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11