Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 role play w/gabssey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(I'm here! Sorry that i took so long)
(You think characters sheets should go like:)

Name:
Age?
Species:
Personallity?

And include the pic of the dragon if they are one?
(I'm here! Sorry that i took so long)
(You think characters sheets should go like:)

Name:
Age?
Species:
Personallity?

And include the pic of the dragon if they are one?
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Yeah, that's a good idea. We could also add special body features ( wings, tattoos, etc.) if you want.
Yeah, that's a good idea. We could also add special body features ( wings, tattoos, etc.) if you want.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Also could my buddy FlameSisters join? If not, that's fine I'm just wondering
Also could my buddy FlameSisters join? If not, that's fine I'm just wondering
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
I am fine with your buddy joining! and the idea of special features sounds great
I am fine with your buddy joining! and the idea of special features sounds great
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Nice, I'll tell her
Nice, I'll tell her
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Will you fill out the characteristics thingy with your character(s) I'll do mine in a sec
Will you fill out the characteristics thingy with your character(s) I'll do mine in a sec
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Alrighty! I won't take long
Alrighty! I won't take long
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Name: Aefearis Age: (idk.... Around his 30's before he was locked down) Species: Gaoler Personality: his alignment would be lawful good. Aefearis is a positive guy, and is always willing to help his best and only remaining friend. Special body features: (on his humanoid form) Aefearis was part of the Seekers order and was part of the Frontline, he has multiple scars under his thick and unkept fur and they translate to his skin on his human body. His horns and wings remain when he transforms. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53845166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538452/53845166_350.png[/img][/url] ------ Name: Freddie Age: a bit older than Aefearis Species: Gaoler Personality: true lawful. Freddie is often cold and a bit too grounded for Aefearis taste. Special body features: his right horn has been broken in half, and his fur is covered on a permanent thick black substance, he was a sentrie. On his human form, the tar takes shape of a black tattoo that covers his body almost entirely. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54151054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/541511/54151054_350.png[/img][/url] (Tell me if I need to change anything! ^^)
Name: Aefearis
Age: (idk.... Around his 30's before he was locked down)
Species: Gaoler
Personality: his alignment would be lawful good. Aefearis is a positive guy, and is always willing to help his best and only remaining friend.
Special body features: (on his humanoid form) Aefearis was part of the Seekers order and was part of the Frontline, he has multiple scars under his thick and unkept fur and they translate to his skin on his human body. His horns and wings remain when he transforms.

53845166_350.png

Name: Freddie
Species: Gaoler
Personality: true lawful. Freddie is often cold and a bit too grounded for Aefearis taste.
Special body features: his right horn has been broken in half, and his fur is covered on a permanent thick black substance, he was a sentrie. On his human form, the tar takes shape of a black tattoo that covers his body almost entirely.

54151054_350.png

(Tell me if I need to change anything! ^^)
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
Name: Soren
Species: dragon but normally keeps to a human form
Personally: keeps most things to himself but has a quiet sense of humor. Is close to whoever he cares for and will do anything to protect them. He's a somewhat broken character because his parents were murdered as a kid.
so he lived in a orphanage for a bit. But life was cruel there and he snuck away to live his own life (He has committed some crimes too).
Special features: he has two scar-like marks under his eyes that he was born with. His hair changes color depending on his mood (black:normal/happy white:mad etc.)
Name: Soren
Species: dragon but normally keeps to a human form
Personally: keeps most things to himself but has a quiet sense of humor. Is close to whoever he cares for and will do anything to protect them. He's a somewhat broken character because his parents were murdered as a kid.
so he lived in a orphanage for a bit. But life was cruel there and he snuck away to live his own life (He has committed some crimes too).
Special features: he has two scar-like marks under his eyes that he was born with. His hair changes color depending on his mood (black:normal/happy white:mad etc.)
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby