Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 role play w/gabssey
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Seraphina is shocked by Aefearis's reaction. Soren wrapped Ashia's leg while Seraphina's mind went through a storm. After Aefearis had left for the kitchen Seraphina sat down on the bed, holding Ashia in her arms. Seraphina gently spoke to her trying to get her to wake up. Ashia moved slightly and once again Seraphina froze as Ashia opened her eyes.

*Ashia's POV*

I open my eyes and again can feel the shock rolling off of her in waves. Mom and Dad tried to tell me what was wrong with my eyes but I didn't understand. They said that I was blind. But I can see! At least I think I can. I can sense bodies around me and lately I've been able to sense animals and objects within a 20 foot radius. Well, 20 of my Mom and Dads feet. They said I wasn't normal and that I was the last of my kind. Which is why they gave me this name. But they were wrong!! There are two more of me! Wait, two more LIKE me on this thing! Technically I am 1 year old, but that's just 1 year in human form. I've been alive for 12 season's now, but my parents had to kind of hide me. As for my mind speaking, I can only talk to people I know or if I'm touching them. With my type of seeing, with people I know, I can 'see' them from far away. With people I don't know I can only 'see' them close by. For example with mommy and daddy I could talk with them and 'see' them when they went hunting. But with the bad guys I could only 'see' them when they came right to the door of our cave. Somehow I can 'see' both of my kind on this thing even though I don't know them.

With my mind I reach out to one of them and say, "My name is Ashia, what's your name? Also, I'm hungry do you have any food?"

———————————————————————————————————————————

*Seraphina’s POV*

Seraphina is speechless again. Twice in one day, this was starting to wear on her mental health. The baby is blind and Seraphina knows that it’s going to be hard for Ashia as she grows up. Seraphina continues to rock Ashia and grabs one of the blankets on her bed and wraps it around Ashia.

(( 12 seasons is the equivalent of 3 years. Cause there are 4 seasons per year.))
Seraphina is shocked by Aefearis's reaction. Soren wrapped Ashia's leg while Seraphina's mind went through a storm. After Aefearis had left for the kitchen Seraphina sat down on the bed, holding Ashia in her arms. Seraphina gently spoke to her trying to get her to wake up. Ashia moved slightly and once again Seraphina froze as Ashia opened her eyes.

*Ashia's POV*

I open my eyes and again can feel the shock rolling off of her in waves. Mom and Dad tried to tell me what was wrong with my eyes but I didn't understand. They said that I was blind. But I can see! At least I think I can. I can sense bodies around me and lately I've been able to sense animals and objects within a 20 foot radius. Well, 20 of my Mom and Dads feet. They said I wasn't normal and that I was the last of my kind. Which is why they gave me this name. But they were wrong!! There are two more of me! Wait, two more LIKE me on this thing! Technically I am 1 year old, but that's just 1 year in human form. I've been alive for 12 season's now, but my parents had to kind of hide me. As for my mind speaking, I can only talk to people I know or if I'm touching them. With my type of seeing, with people I know, I can 'see' them from far away. With people I don't know I can only 'see' them close by. For example with mommy and daddy I could talk with them and 'see' them when they went hunting. But with the bad guys I could only 'see' them when they came right to the door of our cave. Somehow I can 'see' both of my kind on this thing even though I don't know them.

With my mind I reach out to one of them and say, "My name is Ashia, what's your name? Also, I'm hungry do you have any food?"

———————————————————————————————————————————

*Seraphina’s POV*

Seraphina is speechless again. Twice in one day, this was starting to wear on her mental health. The baby is blind and Seraphina knows that it’s going to be hard for Ashia as she grows up. Seraphina continues to rock Ashia and grabs one of the blankets on her bed and wraps it around Ashia.

(( 12 seasons is the equivalent of 3 years. Cause there are 4 seasons per year.))
Untitled146_4.png
Soren looked at the baby for another while and asked quietly,
" what are you hiding? And what's so important that we shouldn't tell Freddie? " he looked at him with some heat. This was getting on his nerves. Soren felt like they were always hiding something important from him. And in an exasperated tone he added,
"And what the heck do we do with this thing?" Soren said gesturing to the baby. The last thing he wanted was someone in their way.

((near the ancient cave))

Somewhere in the woods an unearthly sound came from an outcrop in the rocks. He could feel the every getting closer and stronger. She's searching the sky, the monster tried to pin-point the exact spot but to no avail. He let out another growl and disappeared into the shadows.
Soren looked at the baby for another while and asked quietly,
" what are you hiding? And what's so important that we shouldn't tell Freddie? " he looked at him with some heat. This was getting on his nerves. Soren felt like they were always hiding something important from him. And in an exasperated tone he added,
"And what the heck do we do with this thing?" Soren said gesturing to the baby. The last thing he wanted was someone in their way.

((near the ancient cave))

Somewhere in the woods an unearthly sound came from an outcrop in the rocks. He could feel the every getting closer and stronger. She's searching the sky, the monster tried to pin-point the exact spot but to no avail. He let out another growl and disappeared into the shadows.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
((I'm back from my exams guys! I'll be updating here very soon!!))
((I'm back from my exams guys! I'll be updating here very soon!!))
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Aefearis P.O.V

He reached the kitchen, trying to ignore Soren's questions, but in the end he broke, while making some kind of plant smoothie to the child, "Freddie he really hates anything that reminds him of his past, which sounds weird since his sword is well, his old weapon haha" Aefearis laughed nervously a bit, "He just... He might have a breakdown if he sees it and we really don't want that-"

"And well, regarding the child, we should take care of it until we can come up with some kind of a plan" He finishes the food, and sighs, "And... I also need some painkillers, is like my head is trying to recover things it can't really fetch... hurts a lot"

Freddie P.O.V

"this is weird" The cockpit has been silent for a long while, where was everyone? Is also not like he could leave and check... Maybe the intercom?

Freddie pressed a button, "Is everyone alright? You all have been silent, is the ride too bumpy?/Over"

It might be it, they should be a least a bit bothered by his shaggy and careless piloting capabilities, and it has been worsening a bit since he hadn't got any sleep...

Aefearis P.O.V

He reached the kitchen, trying to ignore Soren's questions, but in the end he broke, while making some kind of plant smoothie to the child, "Freddie he really hates anything that reminds him of his past, which sounds weird since his sword is well, his old weapon haha" Aefearis laughed nervously a bit, "He just... He might have a breakdown if he sees it and we really don't want that-"

"And well, regarding the child, we should take care of it until we can come up with some kind of a plan" He finishes the food, and sighs, "And... I also need some painkillers, is like my head is trying to recover things it can't really fetch... hurts a lot"

Freddie P.O.V

"this is weird" The cockpit has been silent for a long while, where was everyone? Is also not like he could leave and check... Maybe the intercom?

Freddie pressed a button, "Is everyone alright? You all have been silent, is the ride too bumpy?/Over"

It might be it, they should be a least a bit bothered by his shaggy and careless piloting capabilities, and it has been worsening a bit since he hadn't got any sleep...

mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
*Seraphina's POV*

Seraphina hears Freddie over comms, and pauses to think before saying, "We're all fine, I got a package and it might change our destination but I don't know yet. I think Soren and Aefearis are in the kitchen grabbing some food. Now that I think about it yes, the flight is getting bumpier, but then again you haven't have much if not any sleep. Why don't you put the ship in autopilot and call over Rick to make sure we don't run into anything. Then you can go grab a bite to eat and a small nap."

Seraphina didn't want to lie to him but she did need to twist the truth slightly because of what Aefearis said. She sets Ashia down on the bed, gets up and start to pace. This was all so unexpected and the level of danger they were in just went up.

If someone knew that they were going to be on this plane and had a package with a child in it for them, then how many others knew that they were here. Seraphina continues pacing, then stops, goes over to the child and inspects the runes. Pulling out her phone she studies the ones in the pictures and the ones on Ashia while she waits for Aefearis to come back with the food.

*Ashia's POV*

The other thing like me doesn't respond, so this time I decide to kindaish yell. "My NaMe iS AsHia, wHat'S YoUr nAmE? AlSo, I'm hUnGrY dO YoU HavE aNy FoOd?"

The lady sets me down then starts walking back and forth across the room. I don't understand why people and dragons do that, for me it just makes my legs tired and you don't even go anywhere. She comes back, then begins to study the markings on my legs. I know what the "look" like because mum drew them in the dirt once and I was able to "see" the shape because of the indents. But mum and dad never told me what they were for.

((Just as a heads up. @Gabassy, Ashia is talking to one of your characters in their heads. You can decide which one she's talking to depending on how you want the story to go.))
*Seraphina's POV*

Seraphina hears Freddie over comms, and pauses to think before saying, "We're all fine, I got a package and it might change our destination but I don't know yet. I think Soren and Aefearis are in the kitchen grabbing some food. Now that I think about it yes, the flight is getting bumpier, but then again you haven't have much if not any sleep. Why don't you put the ship in autopilot and call over Rick to make sure we don't run into anything. Then you can go grab a bite to eat and a small nap."

Seraphina didn't want to lie to him but she did need to twist the truth slightly because of what Aefearis said. She sets Ashia down on the bed, gets up and start to pace. This was all so unexpected and the level of danger they were in just went up.

If someone knew that they were going to be on this plane and had a package with a child in it for them, then how many others knew that they were here. Seraphina continues pacing, then stops, goes over to the child and inspects the runes. Pulling out her phone she studies the ones in the pictures and the ones on Ashia while she waits for Aefearis to come back with the food.

*Ashia's POV*

The other thing like me doesn't respond, so this time I decide to kindaish yell. "My NaMe iS AsHia, wHat'S YoUr nAmE? AlSo, I'm hUnGrY dO YoU HavE aNy FoOd?"

The lady sets me down then starts walking back and forth across the room. I don't understand why people and dragons do that, for me it just makes my legs tired and you don't even go anywhere. She comes back, then begins to study the markings on my legs. I know what the "look" like because mum drew them in the dirt once and I was able to "see" the shape because of the indents. But mum and dad never told me what they were for.

((Just as a heads up. @Gabassy, Ashia is talking to one of your characters in their heads. You can decide which one she's talking to depending on how you want the story to go.))
Untitled146_4.png
Soren shook his head, things were just getting weirder and weirder. He looked at the kid who was glancing around. I sure hope she can see, he thought, otherwise she's just another package. He slowly walked into the med room to get the medicine for Aefearis. He look through all the boxes twice and didn't find anything for his headache. "That could be inconvenient " he mumbled to no one in particular. Then getting up, he headed back into the room to see Seraphina inspecting Ashia. Ignoring her was the best he could do he walked over to Aefearis and said,
"Uh... We don't have any painkillers or headache medicine.... Should I ask Freddie if he has any on hand?

((when are we gonna land?))
Soren shook his head, things were just getting weirder and weirder. He looked at the kid who was glancing around. I sure hope she can see, he thought, otherwise she's just another package. He slowly walked into the med room to get the medicine for Aefearis. He look through all the boxes twice and didn't find anything for his headache. "That could be inconvenient " he mumbled to no one in particular. Then getting up, he headed back into the room to see Seraphina inspecting Ashia. Ignoring her was the best he could do he walked over to Aefearis and said,
"Uh... We don't have any painkillers or headache medicine.... Should I ask Freddie if he has any on hand?

((when are we gonna land?))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
((maybe near a clearing in the middle of a densely packed forest? Like, a day of walking away from the ruins?))
((maybe near a clearing in the middle of a densely packed forest? Like, a day of walking away from the ruins?))
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
((yeah, if Otter is ok with that))
((yeah, if Otter is ok with that))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
((Sounds fine for me. I was thinking after Freddie put the ship on autopilot, Rick would land the ship on the planet in the spot Gabssey said and we could go from there.))
((Sounds fine for me. I was thinking after Freddie put the ship on autopilot, Rick would land the ship on the planet in the spot Gabssey said and we could go from there.))
Untitled146_4.png
((great! Ill write my reply asap!))
((great! Ill write my reply asap!))
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11