Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 role play w/gabssey
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
"Watch out..." Freddie caught the crystal, and held it on his wing, his thick fur made the heat almost indistinguishable, he also got hold on his very large and indimitading rusty cleaver sword, that usually rested near the corner of the room, placing it on his back and hidding it with his usual leather cape.

Aefearis nodded, and grabbed some old pieces of armor he had, not as rusty as Freddies cleaver, "We'll let's get going then, i'll need a cape to cover my wacky hair- Is not like I can cut it, this thing is as hard as crystal" He tried his best to tie it on a big bob, looked really bad, and half of his hair fell over his head, Freddie sighned and went over to his friend, helping him out.

"Just try your best to keep your view clean, Aefearis" Freddie finishes tying his friend's hair, and scratches his right arm, right over a part of his tattoo, "we can't really hide our antlers, so it's not like this is going to be effective", he gets a rug and ties on Aefearis hair, finally concealing it, few strings still fell over his eyes.

"Sorry for...well, my mood overwall, I haven't been sleeping great recenly" Freddie tries to excuse himself, clearly lying.
"Watch out..." Freddie caught the crystal, and held it on his wing, his thick fur made the heat almost indistinguishable, he also got hold on his very large and indimitading rusty cleaver sword, that usually rested near the corner of the room, placing it on his back and hidding it with his usual leather cape.

Aefearis nodded, and grabbed some old pieces of armor he had, not as rusty as Freddies cleaver, "We'll let's get going then, i'll need a cape to cover my wacky hair- Is not like I can cut it, this thing is as hard as crystal" He tried his best to tie it on a big bob, looked really bad, and half of his hair fell over his head, Freddie sighned and went over to his friend, helping him out.

"Just try your best to keep your view clean, Aefearis" Freddie finishes tying his friend's hair, and scratches his right arm, right over a part of his tattoo, "we can't really hide our antlers, so it's not like this is going to be effective", he gets a rug and ties on Aefearis hair, finally concealing it, few strings still fell over his eyes.

"Sorry for...well, my mood overwall, I haven't been sleeping great recenly" Freddie tries to excuse himself, clearly lying.
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
Current: Alex, Gabs
mini_tankman.gif
Seraphina walks over to Freddie and studies the crystal. Her thoughts churning she vaguely remembers seeing this type of thing in a book she read as a child. Not quite remembering what exactly it was she dismisses the thought and turns towards the others. "We have 30 minutes till we need to be at the air-docks. We need to leave now so we can take a slightly longer route."

Scrolling through her Warp-pod she selects a phone number and texts; "Begin the distraction in 5 minutes."

Quickly she addresses the rest of the group, "We have five minutes to get ready and out the door. I have a distraction set up but if we mess this up we may have to fight. Keep your weapons ready but don't let them get in the way because we'll need to run. Got it? I'm heading out now, you can either wait five more minutes or follow me. The distraction is going to be very obvious."

"Oh, and keep your comms on for goodness's sake."

Spinning on her heel she strides across the room, opens the door and walks up the stairs that lead to the surface.
Seraphina walks over to Freddie and studies the crystal. Her thoughts churning she vaguely remembers seeing this type of thing in a book she read as a child. Not quite remembering what exactly it was she dismisses the thought and turns towards the others. "We have 30 minutes till we need to be at the air-docks. We need to leave now so we can take a slightly longer route."

Scrolling through her Warp-pod she selects a phone number and texts; "Begin the distraction in 5 minutes."

Quickly she addresses the rest of the group, "We have five minutes to get ready and out the door. I have a distraction set up but if we mess this up we may have to fight. Keep your weapons ready but don't let them get in the way because we'll need to run. Got it? I'm heading out now, you can either wait five more minutes or follow me. The distraction is going to be very obvious."

"Oh, and keep your comms on for goodness's sake."

Spinning on her heel she strides across the room, opens the door and walks up the stairs that lead to the surface.
Untitled146_4.png
Soran quickly grabbed his bag and dashed up the stairs only to run back down.
"I forgot my dagger" he said with a little laugh " come on guys we got to go."
He ran back up the stairs leaving Freddie and Aefearis alone.

((Sorry it was short, I didn't have anything to do until they join us))
Soran quickly grabbed his bag and dashed up the stairs only to run back down.
"I forgot my dagger" he said with a little laugh " come on guys we got to go."
He ran back up the stairs leaving Freddie and Aefearis alone.

((Sorry it was short, I didn't have anything to do until they join us))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Freddie prepares to leave, his stride was rather stern...

Aefearis on the other hand...seemed nervous, but a reassuring hand from his friend on his shoulder calmed him down a bit, Freddie had his other hand over the Cleaver's handle, tying the crystal to the base of it as it should be...

He's the first one to leave from the duo, finally, followed by Aefearis right behind.

((Also didn't had much haha))
Freddie prepares to leave, his stride was rather stern...

Aefearis on the other hand...seemed nervous, but a reassuring hand from his friend on his shoulder calmed him down a bit, Freddie had his other hand over the Cleaver's handle, tying the crystal to the base of it as it should be...

He's the first one to leave from the duo, finally, followed by Aefearis right behind.

((Also didn't had much haha))
mini_hank.gif
Just Inserting some text here... Hello there! Mid 20's, He/They; Getting better finally! General Art Design Student
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
At the surface Seraphina pauses as if she's waiting for something. [emoji=sun size=1] BOOM [emoji=sun size=1] A loud explosion shakes the ground. Screams break through the quite night, shattering the peace beforehand. " Couldn't they have gone for the quieter one " Seraphina mutters under her breath, " Well, I mean at least it was obvious. I can give them that much." Marching down to the end of the alleyway Seraphina watches from the shadows, as all the cops and patrols rush toward the explosion. After they pass Seraphina beckons to the others that it's safe to go. As she runs she pants, " the explosion was all noise and no [emoji=sun size=1] BOOM [emoji=sun size=1] ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS!! THOSE B A S T A R D S WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR 10 MINUTES UNTIL THEY SET OFF THE OTHER." Seraphina shouts in an exasperated voice. " Well, we need to pick up the pace. As I was saying, they are purely noisemakers besides a one foot radius of singed ground. So there are no injured humans unless the cops do so." Seraphina turns the corner and even she is surprised to see no guard there. But as she strides towards The Chrysanthemum a net drops on her from above.
At the surface Seraphina pauses as if she's waiting for something. BOOM A loud explosion shakes the ground. Screams break through the quite night, shattering the peace beforehand. " Couldn't they have gone for the quieter one " Seraphina mutters under her breath, " Well, I mean at least it was obvious. I can give them that much."

Marching down to the end of the alleyway Seraphina watches from the shadows, as all the cops and patrols rush toward the explosion. After they pass Seraphina beckons to the others that it's safe to go.

As she runs she pants, " the explosion was all noise and no BOOM ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS!! THOSE B A S T A R D S WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR 10 MINUTES UNTIL THEY SET OFF THE OTHER." Seraphina shouts in an exasperated voice. " Well, we need to pick up the pace. As I was saying, they are purely noisemakers besides a one foot radius of singed ground. So there are no injured humans unless the cops do so."

Seraphina turns the corner and even she is surprised to see no guard there. But as she strides towards The Chrysanthemum a net drops on her from above.
Untitled146_4.png
As Soran was running behind Seraphina while she yelled something he couldn't make out. As he ran around the corner he saw the Chrysanthemum and sped up. As he looked forward he saw a dark shape falling right toward Seraphina

"WATCH OUTTTTT" he yelled. But before he could do anything a giant net fell on him then a rock hit his head and everything went dark.

((Btw FlameSisters you can type if you want.))
As Soran was running behind Seraphina while she yelled something he couldn't make out. As he ran around the corner he saw the Chrysanthemum and sped up. As he looked forward he saw a dark shape falling right toward Seraphina

"WATCH OUTTTTT" he yelled. But before he could do anything a giant net fell on him then a rock hit his head and everything went dark.

((Btw FlameSisters you can type if you want.))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"yes as I thought, trap" Freddie yielded his cleaver, chopping the net open clean near Soran, "get him out of there! Fearis!" He screamed at his friend, who seemingly woke up from a trance.

Aefearis made his way, and used his wings to cut open the net that was dropped on Seraphina, "what's going on??"

"Get Soran and go for the ship, i think I might be able to hold em off for a while" he drops his cape away, revealing his wings and yields his cleaver towards some copers that approached... Great, he didn't want to get blood on this thing...nor do it in front of Soran and Seraphina.... Maybe he'll use it as a blunt force thing; way better.

He turns the cleaver around his body to hit directly on one of the cop's face, with such strength that he was thrown away on top of other policeman, good...?

"Guys just go!" Freddie nearly roared, his arcanist eyes shine a little, he isn't near transforming, hopefully not-

Aefearis was holding his friend on his back, and called for Seraphina, "come on! Let's go!"
"yes as I thought, trap" Freddie yielded his cleaver, chopping the net open clean near Soran, "get him out of there! Fearis!" He screamed at his friend, who seemingly woke up from a trance.

Aefearis made his way, and used his wings to cut open the net that was dropped on Seraphina, "what's going on??"

"Get Soran and go for the ship, i think I might be able to hold em off for a while" he drops his cape away, revealing his wings and yields his cleaver towards some copers that approached... Great, he didn't want to get blood on this thing...nor do it in front of Soran and Seraphina.... Maybe he'll use it as a blunt force thing; way better.

He turns the cleaver around his body to hit directly on one of the cop's face, with such strength that he was thrown away on top of other policeman, good...?

"Guys just go!" Freddie nearly roared, his arcanist eyes shine a little, he isn't near transforming, hopefully not-

Aefearis was holding his friend on his back, and called for Seraphina, "come on! Let's go!"
mini_hank.gif
Alters- Bermudian System
mini_tankman.gif
((Nooooo my boi Freddie can't dieeeeeee))
((Nooooo my boi Freddie can't dieeeeeee))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Seraphina leaps up in relief, immensely glad that the others were there. She pulls out her bow and shoots some of the copers. " Freddie is too large! If I try to shoot the cops near him I might hit him! RICK OPEN THE DOORS!" The hold opens and I run in with Aefearis," Rick show show Aefearis where the med room is and get Soren set up. Once Freddie gets on the ship when need to close the hold and fly out."

I continue picking off the copers that aren't too close to Freddie. He's taken out quite a few and there are only two left on him. Out of the corner of my eye I see two snipers lining up their shots, aiming at Freddie. I shoot two arrows and am satisfied to see both of them stagger back. I hear a BANG and realize that one of them must of unconsciously hit the trigger when I shot them. I see on of the two cops fall and am glad to see that Freddie hadn't been hit.

"Hurry up Freddie!" I shout, " We need to leave!"

I run back into the ship and stagger slightly as a pain shoots up my leg. I look down immediately identifying the problem. " Crap, I bruised myself. That's gonna hurt for a while."

(( FREDDIE IS NOT DYING. NOT NOW. NO. I SAVE HIM.))
Seraphina leaps up in relief, immensely glad that the others were there. She pulls out her bow and shoots some of the copers. " Freddie is too large! If I try to shoot the cops near him I might hit him! RICK OPEN THE DOORS!" The hold opens and I run in with Aefearis," Rick show show Aefearis where the med room is and get Soren set up. Once Freddie gets on the ship when need to close the hold and fly out."

I continue picking off the copers that aren't too close to Freddie. He's taken out quite a few and there are only two left on him. Out of the corner of my eye I see two snipers lining up their shots, aiming at Freddie. I shoot two arrows and am satisfied to see both of them stagger back. I hear a BANG and realize that one of them must of unconsciously hit the trigger when I shot them. I see on of the two cops fall and am glad to see that Freddie hadn't been hit.

"Hurry up Freddie!" I shout, " We need to leave!"

I run back into the ship and stagger slightly as a pain shoots up my leg. I look down immediately identifying the problem. " Crap, I bruised myself. That's gonna hurt for a while."

(( FREDDIE IS NOT DYING. NOT NOW. NO. I SAVE HIM.))
Untitled146_4.png
His vision was blurred but he could see he was in a medical room. as his eyes focused he sat up quickly hearing yelling and gunshots. He trade to stand but after getting knocked on the head he was dizzy and quickly sat back down

"Aefearis! Seraphina! Freddie! Are you there?" He was slightly confused about what was happening all he remembered was calling out to Seraphina.

"Now settle down!" Said one of the cadets on the ship "They are coming. You need to stay here and get some rest." At that moment a loud bang went off. Soran dashed to the door just to see Seraphina entering. He looked out to see if anyone was still out there.

((Sorry if I shouldn't of been the cadet ))
His vision was blurred but he could see he was in a medical room. as his eyes focused he sat up quickly hearing yelling and gunshots. He trade to stand but after getting knocked on the head he was dizzy and quickly sat back down

"Aefearis! Seraphina! Freddie! Are you there?" He was slightly confused about what was happening all he remembered was calling out to Seraphina.

"Now settle down!" Said one of the cadets on the ship "They are coming. You need to stay here and get some rest." At that moment a loud bang went off. Soran dashed to the door just to see Seraphina entering. He looked out to see if anyone was still out there.

((Sorry if I shouldn't of been the cadet ))
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby