Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
[font=Century Gothic][size=5][color=Crimson]She nodded, then felt a littttle ignored when Everest and Elbereth didn't greet her. But that was their choice, right? She smiled with her eyes closed, thanking Aethin. "I uh, well, I guess I'll go." She didn't feel super welcomed, even if Aethin had said something to her. She waved and kept her tail from drooping, curling it into a loose spiral. Scarlet then went to turn and walk towards a table. [quote=OOC][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=Crimson]DONT BE MAD THATS JUST SCAR BEING SCAR LOL--[/quote]
She nodded, then felt a littttle ignored when Everest and Elbereth didn't greet her. But that was their choice, right?
She smiled with her eyes closed, thanking Aethin.
"I uh, well, I guess I'll go."
She didn't feel super welcomed, even if Aethin had said something to her. She waved and kept her tail from drooping, curling it into a loose spiral.
Scarlet then went to turn and walk towards a table.

OOC wrote:
DONT BE MAD THATS JUST SCAR BEING SCAR LOL--
Everest felt bad for the dragon, "I'll see you guys later." he said before walking over to Scarlet, "Hey! You look like you could use some company."
Everest felt bad for the dragon, "I'll see you guys later." he said before walking over to Scarlet, "Hey! You look like you could use some company."
JkpHEfN.jpg

Aethin waved.
"See you later!" She grinned at Lydia. "New friends! Yay!" She pumped her fist and stood up. "I'm gonna catch up on some homework. I guess I'll see you later as well." Aethin walks off and heads to her dorm wing.

Aethin waved.
"See you later!" She grinned at Lydia. "New friends! Yay!" She pumped her fist and stood up. "I'm gonna catch up on some homework. I guess I'll see you later as well." Aethin walks off and heads to her dorm wing.

She seemed sweet, blinking her unusually blue eyes. She adjusted how her wings were folded and studied him.
"Have I heard your name yet?" she asked, an excited warble coming from her throat.
"Ep-" all her feathers puffed up, and she looked a little like a red dandelion. "Oh, hi! Uh- Weren't you- Never mind-" she smiled, flattening her feathers normally again.
She seemed sweet, blinking her unusually blue eyes. She adjusted how her wings were folded and studied him.
"Have I heard your name yet?" she asked, an excited warble coming from her throat.
[quote=OOC][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=Crimson]Aight I gotta go for today-- sorryrryryryr---
OOC wrote:
Aight I gotta go for today-- sorryrryryryr---
"I'm Everest." He introduced himself with a friendly smile, it was funny, Everest interacted with most people (and dragons) fine, but when it came to talking to a cute guy, he couldn't even think correctly.
"I'm Everest." He introduced himself with a friendly smile, it was funny, Everest interacted with most people (and dragons) fine, but when it came to talking to a cute guy, he couldn't even think correctly.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Lydia looked at all Aethin's new friends getting along, and she felt empty. Scared. Should she speak up?

Yes. She decided right then and there to make a few new friends as often as she could. If I keep doing this, it will eventually come easier, she thought.

"Hey!" She walked over to the group Aethin had just befriended. "Aethin already told you I'm Lydia, but I don't know who any of you are."

Was that too weird?
Lydia looked at all Aethin's new friends getting along, and she felt empty. Scared. Should she speak up?

Yes. She decided right then and there to make a few new friends as often as she could. If I keep doing this, it will eventually come easier, she thought.

"Hey!" She walked over to the group Aethin had just befriended. "Aethin already told you I'm Lydia, but I don't know who any of you are."

Was that too weird?

Aethin started worked on writing her essay about the elven warriors of the past. There's not much else she had to work on. Some plant growing there. Some poem reading here. The essay was the main thing she needed done. She had Elemental Manipulation with Lydia next so she had to work on her plant skills.

Aethin doesn't really get why they are learning plant growth in herbology. That's not the place for it. Many people aren't showing up or are doing separate work if they can't manipulate plants. Anyway, she does some quick practice with making petals bloom before she grabbed her books and started walking to Elemental Manipulation.

She says hi to a bird on her way and picks up a macaron at the bakery before she arrives at class.

Aethin started worked on writing her essay about the elven warriors of the past. There's not much else she had to work on. Some plant growing there. Some poem reading here. The essay was the main thing she needed done. She had Elemental Manipulation with Lydia next so she had to work on her plant skills.

Aethin doesn't really get why they are learning plant growth in herbology. That's not the place for it. Many people aren't showing up or are doing separate work if they can't manipulate plants. Anyway, she does some quick practice with making petals bloom before she grabbed her books and started walking to Elemental Manipulation.

She says hi to a bird on her way and picks up a macaron at the bakery before she arrives at class.

She swept her tail across the ground, still attempting to study him.
"I'm not exactly sure why I'm here, do you?" she asked. "I don't remember signing up for a college, much less a magical one."
She sat down on a seat, gesturing towards one for Everest.
Scarlet curled her tail around the base of the seat, adjusting so she was comfy.
"Heya," she smiled. "Nice to meet you."
She swept her tail across the ground, still attempting to study him.
"I'm not exactly sure why I'm here, do you?" she asked. "I don't remember signing up for a college, much less a magical one."
She sat down on a seat, gesturing towards one for Everest.
Scarlet curled her tail around the base of the seat, adjusting so she was comfy.
Everest smiled and sat down, “I think we’re here to master our abilities....if we have abilities...I mean...my abilities are pretty....chaotic...”
Everest smiled and sat down, “I think we’re here to master our abilities....if we have abilities...I mean...my abilities are pretty....chaotic...”
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58