Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
Everest was in the lunch hall, curiously watching the girl holding the bird, he wondered why had happened, poor little bird....

He walked over to the girls, "What happened?" he asked, motioning to the bird.
Everest was in the lunch hall, curiously watching the girl holding the bird, he wondered why had happened, poor little bird....

He walked over to the girls, "What happened?" he asked, motioning to the bird.
JkpHEfN.jpg

"Just a broken wing," Aethin replies, looking up at him. "Some stupid kid threw a rock at him.

She gives Alfred a sip of the water.

She looks at Elbereth. "That should fix his bone. It may be fixed anywhere between now and in a few hours."

She looks back at the boy. "What's your name? I'm Aethin, and these are my friends... well, Lydia is my friend. I don't know if Elbereth is." Aethin smiles. "So what's your ability?"

"Just a broken wing," Aethin replies, looking up at him. "Some stupid kid threw a rock at him.

She gives Alfred a sip of the water.

She looks at Elbereth. "That should fix his bone. It may be fixed anywhere between now and in a few hours."

She looks back at the boy. "What's your name? I'm Aethin, and these are my friends... well, Lydia is my friend. I don't know if Elbereth is." Aethin smiles. "So what's your ability?"

[emoji=coatl confused size=1] | [font=Century Gothic][size=5][color=Crimson]"Guess nobody is around.." she sighed. Scarlet began walking again, looking down to watch her clicking talons. She stopped, then looked around. There was a large door leading into what looked like the mess hall, with other dragons inside. "Oh thank Stormcatcher," she gasped, looking around. She stepped inside, curiously making a warbling sound. It echoed, but if it was loud, it could hardly be heard. She noticed two dragons, one holding something in her hand, the other just walking over. Scarlet suddenly felt unsure, and she cringed as her talons tried to dig into the floor. She released the tension, waiting. _________________________________________________________________
| "Guess nobody is around.." she sighed.
Scarlet began walking again, looking down to watch her clicking talons. She stopped, then looked around. There was a large door leading into what looked like the mess hall, with other dragons inside.
"Oh thank Stormcatcher," she gasped, looking around.
She stepped inside, curiously making a warbling sound. It echoed, but if it was loud, it could hardly be heard.
She noticed two dragons, one holding something in her hand, the other just walking over. Scarlet suddenly felt unsure, and she cringed as her talons tried to dig into the floor. She released the tension, waiting.
Everest frowned when they said someone threw a rock at the bird, "I'm Everest." he said with a friendly smile, "My ability is fire and ice manipulation." he said. The idiot pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on, "One could say I'm pretty......Cool." He snickered at his own bad pun.
Everest frowned when they said someone threw a rock at the bird, "I'm Everest." he said with a friendly smile, "My ability is fire and ice manipulation." he said. The idiot pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them on, "One could say I'm pretty......Cool." He snickered at his own bad pun.
JkpHEfN.jpg

Aethin laughed. His pun sucked but it was hilarious to see him try. "Nice to meet you, Everest, I can control plants and talk to animals." She tries to think of a pun herself but completely gives up.

Aethin laughed. His pun sucked but it was hilarious to see him try. "Nice to meet you, Everest, I can control plants and talk to animals." She tries to think of a pun herself but completely gives up.

"Oh I guess I'm your friend.. least I could be for you helping Alfie.." she twirled a strand of hair, staring at the new person. Maybe.. maybe she could be in a friend group this year..
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
She decided to walk over to Everest and Aethin, putting on a sweet little smile.
"How do you even navigate this place?" she asked with a small chuckle. "I wasn't expecting it to be so.. empty, here."
Scarlet seemed friendly, and was trying her best to make a good introduction. But, that wasn't much of one. She didn't even introduce herself.
The feather frill on the back of her head flattened slightly.
"Sorry, I'm Scarlet, I just got here.." she trailed, picking a hand up and curling her talons in. "I'm terrible at this, aren't I?"
She decided to walk over to Everest and Aethin, putting on a sweet little smile.
"How do you even navigate this place?" she asked with a small chuckle. "I wasn't expecting it to be so.. empty, here."
Scarlet seemed friendly, and was trying her best to make a good introduction. But, that wasn't much of one. She didn't even introduce herself.
The feather frill on the back of her head flattened slightly.
"Sorry, I'm Scarlet, I just got here.." she trailed, picking a hand up and curling her talons in. "I'm terrible at this, aren't I?"
Everest chuckled, "Well, I couldn't possibly let the opportunity to make some friends......fly by." he said with a grin, Everest laughed, "Alright, enough with the wise quacks." he told them.

bird puns.....

oh great.

Everest turned, "Oh hi! Yeah....this place is a bit hard to navigate huh?"
Everest chuckled, "Well, I couldn't possibly let the opportunity to make some friends......fly by." he said with a grin, Everest laughed, "Alright, enough with the wise quacks." he told them.

bird puns.....

oh great.

Everest turned, "Oh hi! Yeah....this place is a bit hard to navigate huh?"
JkpHEfN.jpg
Elbereth was ticked off, "I hate puns.." shed grumble and stroke Alfred. "Here's my number call if you're in a tight or anything" shed casually give Aethin a piece of paper with her number on it, then went to a more secluded place to treat Alfred.
Elbereth was ticked off, "I hate puns.." shed grumble and stroke Alfred. "Here's my number call if you're in a tight or anything" shed casually give Aethin a piece of paper with her number on it, then went to a more secluded place to treat Alfred.
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif

Aethin looks up at the dragon. "Oh, well, if you leave the meal hall, to your right on the sidewalk there is a map. Your class schedule should tell you which buildings your class is in. Same with the dorms. I have been here for a while, so I know a little about this place. Oh, and, nice to meet you, Scarlet," Aethin says cheerfully.

She looks at the slip of paper Elbereth gave her. She grinned. This may be the best day ever.

Aethin looks up at the dragon. "Oh, well, if you leave the meal hall, to your right on the sidewalk there is a map. Your class schedule should tell you which buildings your class is in. Same with the dorms. I have been here for a while, so I know a little about this place. Oh, and, nice to meet you, Scarlet," Aethin says cheerfully.

She looks at the slip of paper Elbereth gave her. She grinned. This may be the best day ever.