Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

"Um, Lydia, I have to help Alfred, so I have to go to my dorm. I'll be back though!"

Aethin feels bad for leaving her friend in the dust once again, but she really wants to help Elbereth and Alfred.

She has no stuff to grab so she takes one more bite of her sandwich and leaves the meal hall to get to her dorm.

Aethin is thankful she didn't put away any of her potion vials yet. She finds the spell she needs in her spellbook and looks at all the ingredients. She speeds up the wilting process of some of the flowers she wouldn't need and cleans out their pots. She grows the flowers and other plants she needs to create the potion.

She plucks petals and cuts stems. She takes smidgens of pollen and throws them all into boiling water. Some plants are magical, and some are plants a human could find in their backyard. She doesn't have the pine needles she needs so she looks up another option she has in the back of the book. Which just happens to be an ingredient she doesn't know how to grow. She puts her face on the table in defeat, before she sees the large evergreen outside her window.

Aethin stands at the windowsill and stares at the pavement 5 floors below her. She opens the window and leans out, trying to grab a branch of the tall pine tree outside. She gets up onto the sill. She can almost reach it...

She screams as her leg slips, it is now leaning over the edge. She is still on the sill though. She grabs the needle and climbs back into her room. None of her roommates saw her awesome feat. Which made her kind of disappointed. She drops the single pine needle in the hot water and stirs it with a spoon made of silver. She waits for the mix to cool down before putting it in a water bottle and running down to the meal hall where Elbereth was.

"Um, Lydia, I have to help Alfred, so I have to go to my dorm. I'll be back though!"

Aethin feels bad for leaving her friend in the dust once again, but she really wants to help Elbereth and Alfred.

She has no stuff to grab so she takes one more bite of her sandwich and leaves the meal hall to get to her dorm.

Aethin is thankful she didn't put away any of her potion vials yet. She finds the spell she needs in her spellbook and looks at all the ingredients. She speeds up the wilting process of some of the flowers she wouldn't need and cleans out their pots. She grows the flowers and other plants she needs to create the potion.

She plucks petals and cuts stems. She takes smidgens of pollen and throws them all into boiling water. Some plants are magical, and some are plants a human could find in their backyard. She doesn't have the pine needles she needs so she looks up another option she has in the back of the book. Which just happens to be an ingredient she doesn't know how to grow. She puts her face on the table in defeat, before she sees the large evergreen outside her window.

Aethin stands at the windowsill and stares at the pavement 5 floors below her. She opens the window and leans out, trying to grab a branch of the tall pine tree outside. She gets up onto the sill. She can almost reach it...

She screams as her leg slips, it is now leaning over the edge. She is still on the sill though. She grabs the needle and climbs back into her room. None of her roommates saw her awesome feat. Which made her kind of disappointed. She drops the single pine needle in the hot water and stirs it with a spoon made of silver. She waits for the mix to cool down before putting it in a water bottle and running down to the meal hall where Elbereth was.

Aethin runs over to her and Alfred, and hands her the water bottle.

"It's in here."

Aethin runs over to her and Alfred, and hands her the water bottle.

"It's in here."

[quote=OOC][indent][font=Century Gothic][color=Crimson][size=4]May I join with Scarlet? I'm subscribed, so no need to ping me unless you're interacting with my dragon please. [emoji=new friend size=1][/indent] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54916564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549166/54916564_350.png[/img][/url][/center][/quote]
OOC wrote:
May I join with Scarlet? I'm subscribed, so no need to ping me unless you're interacting with my dragon please.
54916564_350.png
Sure! If you could just fill out a character card whenever you get the opportunity, that would be great.
Sure! If you could just fill out a character card whenever you get the opportunity, that would be great.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
[quote=OOC][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=Crimson]Where is everyone at currently?
OOC wrote:
Where is everyone at currently?
I-I actually don't know... probably doing school
I-I actually don't know... probably doing school
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
[quote=OOC][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=Crimson]Aight, could you maybe tell me what the school looks like, basically?[/quote] [columns][font=Century Gothic][size=5][color=Crimson] "College," a sanguine Coatl whispered under her breath. "Why am I here again...?" She stepped inside, clenching the scroll that explained her schedule in her tail. She folded her wings in with a graceful stretch and flap before pulling them in to her sides. Her talons clicked on the floor. She scanned the hallways, already lost. Scarlet grabbed the scroll from her tail and opened it, carefully keeping her claw from impaling the fragile papyrus paper. With hardly any knowledge of this place, not even her scroll helped. [i]'Is there a map somewhere...?'[/i] she questioned, peeking around a corner, only to groan as more hallways appeared. "Hellooo?" she called out, standing in the intersection of a few hallways, which she decided against exploring.
OOC wrote:
Aight, could you maybe tell me what the school looks like, basically?
"College," a sanguine Coatl whispered under her breath. "Why am I here again...?"
She stepped inside, clenching the scroll that explained her schedule in her tail. She folded her wings in with a graceful stretch and flap before pulling them in to her sides. Her talons clicked on the floor. She scanned the hallways, already lost. Scarlet grabbed the scroll from her tail and opened it, carefully keeping her claw from impaling the fragile papyrus paper.
With hardly any knowledge of this place, not even her scroll helped.
'Is there a map somewhere...?' she questioned, peeking around a corner, only to groan as more hallways appeared.
"Hellooo?" she called out, standing in the intersection of a few hallways, which she decided against exploring.
@Ravenn

It basically looks like a normal university in a city, with spread out buildings and shops and restaurants and spirit wear that people that don't go to the school can go to. But its much bigger with bigger doorways so slightly larger beings can go as well.
@Ravenn

It basically looks like a normal university in a city, with spread out buildings and shops and restaurants and spirit wear that people that don't go to the school can go to. But its much bigger with bigger doorways so slightly larger beings can go as well.
QNbfPfg.png
[quote=OOC][font=Century Gothic][size=4][color=Crimson]So it's like bricks n' stuff?
OOC wrote:
So it's like bricks n' stuff?

@Ravenn

Yeah pretty much
@Ravenn

Yeah pretty much
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58