Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Party: OOC- 3 slots open!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@AndromedaFlight

*Screeches* new people! :D
@AndromedaFlight

*Screeches* new people! :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Not sure if I should snag that plague attendant spot or not :pensive face:
Not sure if I should snag that plague attendant spot or not :pensive face:
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Derg image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64322082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643221/64322082_350.png[/img][/url] Fancy~ [outfit=1366103] Travelling [outfit=1404174] Derg name: Niobe Role: Plague Representative Personality: Niobe isn't an easy dragon to walk all over. She's stubborn, tough, and likely to punch you if you offend her. Hot headed and energetic, she isn't really the most thoughtful dragon. Once you get an idea into her, there's no stopping her. She's a very unruly representative, but she was on hand at the moment soooo..... Niobe will go nuts if you withhold information from her. She'll constantly pester you until you tell her the secret. Niobe can barely keep a secret herself. She's just too hyperactive and wants everyone to know everything she knows. Excellent long-term memory, but cant remember what she ate last night to save her life. A solid Chaotic Neuteral gremlin. Backstory: Too long to be stuck here, so check her bio! Basically she was abandoned and picked up by a wandering imperial on a quest to the Plaguebringer Other things to be noted: -Loves her Riot Hazebeacon Vulture more than life itself -Has a boyfriend~ -If she ends up becoming buddies with an imposter, she'll never stop sticking up for them, no matter how wrong she is. -Has a weaker form of Plague 'magic'. She cant give you big diseases, but get ready to be stuck in bed with a fever for a week if you mess with her.
Derg image:

64322082_350.png

Fancy~
Rotting Fury

Travelling
Not Found

Derg name: Niobe
Role: Plague Representative
Personality: Niobe isn't an easy dragon to walk all over. She's stubborn, tough, and likely to punch you if you offend her. Hot headed and energetic, she isn't really the most thoughtful dragon. Once you get an idea into her, there's no stopping her. She's a very unruly representative, but she was on hand at the moment soooo.....

Niobe will go nuts if you withhold information from her. She'll constantly pester you until you tell her the secret. Niobe can barely keep a secret herself. She's just too hyperactive and wants everyone to know everything she knows. Excellent long-term memory, but cant remember what she ate last night to save her life. A solid Chaotic Neuteral gremlin.

Backstory: Too long to be stuck here, so check her bio! Basically she was abandoned and picked up by a wandering imperial on a quest to the Plaguebringer

Other things to be noted:
-Loves her Riot Hazebeacon Vulture more than life itself
-Has a boyfriend~
-If she ends up becoming buddies with an imposter, she'll never stop sticking up for them, no matter how wrong she is.
-Has a weaker form of Plague 'magic'. She cant give you big diseases, but get ready to be stuck in bed with a fever for a week if you mess with her.
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight YAY! Ooo that's awesome :D
@AndromedaFlight YAY! Ooo that's awesome :D
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
friendly bump~
friendly bump~
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Boopity bop bop
Boopity bop bop
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Blep Boop? Water flight dergo looks nice, might pick that up if no one joins[emoji=special eyes size=1]
Blep Boop?

Water flight dergo looks nice, might pick that up if no one joins
7zcCDc4.png
NO SELF CONTROL Derg image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61731228][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617313/61731228_350.png[/img][/url] Travelling [outfit=1406328] Fancy~ [outfit=1406334] Derg name: Tang Role: Water representative Personality: Tang isn't the nicest derg. He's a very reserved and grumpy, preferring not to interact with dragons unnecessarily. He's very straightforwards and dislikes beating around the bush. She easily becomes hostile and takes things way too personally. Often snaps at dragons and often orders dragons to prove their points or tell the truth, even if it's obvious or they aren't lying. He isn't afraid to use his claws and uses her height and weight to her advantage. He's surprisingly jumpy though. Not in the run away jumpy, but in the attack the problem immediately jumpy. Even shouting 'boo' at her will get you pinned to the floor in a stranglehold. He is absolutely hopeless when it comes to romance. You could be dropping hints like anvils and she wouldn't notice a thing. He also goes out of his way to wreck trawling nets. It drives him up the wall to see wildlife and coral reefs destroyed by lazy fishers. Tang seriously dislikes the idea of flights joining together. Which is the most ironic thing due to her being a specie from the Lightning flight who moved to the Wind Flight, and her specie notably hates water! He finds it dumb that the flights would join together. They all have their beautiful differences and special abilities. Yes, border negotiations and wars or skirmishes would no longer be a pain in the tail, but the point above stands. Backstory: Nothing too special. Lived in the Wind flight his entire life, but but bought a nice little cottage by the ocean with their buddy, Koi. She signed up to be the unofficial representative of her clan/area, and was selected to be sent to the meeting. Isn't too special. Isn't angsty or anything. Just a pretty grumpy dragon that just wants some peace and quiet. Other things to be noted: -Panromantic Nonbinary~ -She/Her/He/Him -Will go mad for tempura. You cant bribe her with anything except a bucket full of fried shrimp -Absolutely no powers :D -Is an amazing chef and refuses to eat food not up to her standard -Definitely into meditation. Has incense and crystals and everything in his room
NO SELF CONTROL

Derg image:
61731228_350.png

Travelling
Not Found

Fancy~
Not Found

Derg name: Tang
Role: Water representative
Personality: Tang isn't the nicest derg. He's a very reserved and grumpy, preferring not to interact with dragons unnecessarily. He's very straightforwards and dislikes beating around the bush. She easily becomes hostile and takes things way too personally. Often snaps at dragons and often orders dragons to prove their points or tell the truth, even if it's obvious or they aren't lying.

He isn't afraid to use his claws and uses her height and weight to her advantage. He's surprisingly jumpy though. Not in the run away jumpy, but in the attack the problem immediately jumpy. Even shouting 'boo' at her will get you pinned to the floor in a stranglehold. He is absolutely hopeless when it comes to romance. You could be dropping hints like anvils and she wouldn't notice a thing. He also goes out of his way to wreck trawling nets. It drives him up the wall to see wildlife and coral reefs destroyed by lazy fishers.

Tang seriously dislikes the idea of flights joining together. Which is the most ironic thing due to her being a specie from the Lightning flight who moved to the Wind Flight, and her specie notably hates water! He finds it dumb that the flights would join together. They all have their beautiful differences and special abilities. Yes, border negotiations and wars or skirmishes would no longer be a pain in the tail, but the point above stands.

Backstory: Nothing too special. Lived in the Wind flight his entire life, but but bought a nice little cottage by the ocean with their buddy, Koi. She signed up to be the unofficial representative of her clan/area, and was selected to be sent to the meeting. Isn't too special. Isn't angsty or anything. Just a pretty grumpy dragon that just wants some peace and quiet.

Other things to be noted:
-Panromantic Nonbinary~
-She/Her/He/Him
-Will go mad for tempura. You cant bribe her with anything except a bucket full of fried shrimp
-Absolutely no powers :D
-Is an amazing chef and refuses to eat food not up to her standard
-Definitely into meditation. Has incense and crystals and everything in his room
7zcCDc4.png
-oh never mind someone else wants water representitive-
-oh never mind someone else wants water representitive-
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
I just noticed someone reserved 2 slots like a week and a half ago and never made characters for it
I just noticed someone reserved 2 slots like a week and a half ago and never made characters for it
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17