Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Party: OOC- 3 slots open!!!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Bump!
Bump!
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Bump
Bump
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Bump
Bump
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Derg image: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343839489707474945/840788674139914280/lightderg.png[/img] Derg name: Ananta Role: Light Representative Personality: Reticent and serious, but really just very shy. Backstory: Born and raised in the Light, he is inexperienced in dealing with others who aren't as easy to handle as the scholarly types he surrounded himself with. His studiousness and honesty won him the position of representative, and he wants to do his best, although he's very worried and hopes to rely on his assistant. Other things to be noted: Nothing at the moment. I hope you're still looking for players? edit: oops. i'll try to fix the image ^^'
Derg image: lightderg.png
Derg name: Ananta
Role: Light Representative
Personality: Reticent and serious, but really just very shy.
Backstory: Born and raised in the Light, he is inexperienced in dealing with others who aren't as easy to handle as the scholarly types he surrounded himself with. His studiousness and honesty won him the position of representative, and he wants to do his best, although he's very worried and hopes to rely on his assistant.
Other things to be noted: Nothing at the moment. I hope you're still looking for players?

edit: oops. i'll try to fix the image ^^'
call me bug, ghost, or phantom! fr +4
P9aWhak.png
9YmzAZz.pngoq8LyLj.pngRep3FAu.png
event-sig-small-4.png
@emberboop ^^^
@emberboop ^^^
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
My interest has been piqued! I like the idea of this rp lol I’ve been joining a quit a few but apparently I’ve been doing really good keeping up. The only time I hold the be as active is during the weekends
My interest has been piqued! I like the idea of this rp lol I’ve been joining a quit a few but apparently I’ve been doing really good keeping up. The only time I hold the be as active is during the weekends
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Derg image:
mage

Derg name: Opal
Role: Light assistant
Personality: calm, collected
Backstory: Opal was out hunting and he finds a dragon in the light flight and befriends them, despite being in the plague flight.
Other things to be noted:
Derg image:
mage

Derg name: Opal
Role: Light assistant
Personality: calm, collected
Backstory: Opal was out hunting and he finds a dragon in the light flight and befriends them, despite being in the plague flight.
Other things to be noted:
Q5eZhV2.png
@emberboop ^^^^^^^^
@emberboop ^^^^^^^^
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
Bump
Bump
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Bump!
Bump!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~Idk
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17