Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2564 2565
I'll take purple and brown, and you can do red and blue?
I'll take purple and brown, and you can do red and blue?
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Sounds good! Ready to start?
Sounds good! Ready to start?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Sure! Do you want to send the starter, or should I?
Sure! Do you want to send the starter, or should I?
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
you go ahead?
you go ahead?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

(Alright!)

The lights were out. Again. Not that it was really a problem, it was just annoying. Rowan had been in the middle of taking notes on the latest set of samples taken from O2, and unfortunately, he cannot see his notebook in the dark.

He had wanted to wait it out and let somebody else fix it--he wasn't an engineer, it really shouldn't be his responsibility--but he also really wanted to get back to work, which was how he found himself once again flipping switches in the dark of electrical.

"You'd think," he said, to the darkness of the room, "that they wouldn't have sent a ship with such easily manipulated lighting up into space. Seems like a pretty major technical oversight on someone's part. Or you'd think they'd have installed a backup generator, or something that wouldn't shut off so easily. Honestly."

He flipped the last switch into place, and watched as the lights flickered a few times, then stayed on. "There."
(Alright!)

The lights were out. Again. Not that it was really a problem, it was just annoying. Rowan had been in the middle of taking notes on the latest set of samples taken from O2, and unfortunately, he cannot see his notebook in the dark.

He had wanted to wait it out and let somebody else fix it--he wasn't an engineer, it really shouldn't be his responsibility--but he also really wanted to get back to work, which was how he found himself once again flipping switches in the dark of electrical.

"You'd think," he said, to the darkness of the room, "that they wouldn't have sent a ship with such easily manipulated lighting up into space. Seems like a pretty major technical oversight on someone's part. Or you'd think they'd have installed a backup generator, or something that wouldn't shut off so easily. Honestly."

He flipped the last switch into place, and watched as the lights flickered a few times, then stayed on. "There."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He didn't particularly want to kill just yet.

Oh no, he'd "taken care" of Pink only two nights prior, sneaking into the crewmate's bedroom and having his fun.

Noir nearly salivated at the memory of the man's tortured screams as he ate his fill, pumping adrenaline and his natural preservatives into his victim's blood so he'd stay awake and resist decay.

He'd ended up snapping Pink's neck after he'd finished off one of his arms, dragging the body into the vents to store and eat later.

Food wasn't a problem, yet. Pink would feed him for about a month, and he still had Yellow's lower body as well. Cyan had been finished off quite quickly, and Noir only had the time to drag her top half into the vents. But he had food. No one cleaned the vents, anyway.

No, this sabotage was just because he was bored. Noir vented from Medbay into Electrical, grinning under his helmet as he saw Lime muttering under his breath and messing with the switches.

Would be an easy kill, his brain reasoned.

But it would be a boring one, and you wouldn't be able to drag the entire body down anyway. Save him for later, you have food.

Noir crossed his arms as he stood behind Lime, finally catching some of his muttering.

"You're right, you know," Noir hummed, a smile creeping into his voice. "It's like they want you to die." The lights flickered back on. "Oh, there you go."
He didn't particularly want to kill just yet.

Oh no, he'd "taken care" of Pink only two nights prior, sneaking into the crewmate's bedroom and having his fun.

Noir nearly salivated at the memory of the man's tortured screams as he ate his fill, pumping adrenaline and his natural preservatives into his victim's blood so he'd stay awake and resist decay.

He'd ended up snapping Pink's neck after he'd finished off one of his arms, dragging the body into the vents to store and eat later.

Food wasn't a problem, yet. Pink would feed him for about a month, and he still had Yellow's lower body as well. Cyan had been finished off quite quickly, and Noir only had the time to drag her top half into the vents. But he had food. No one cleaned the vents, anyway.

No, this sabotage was just because he was bored. Noir vented from Medbay into Electrical, grinning under his helmet as he saw Lime muttering under his breath and messing with the switches.

Would be an easy kill, his brain reasoned.

But it would be a boring one, and you wouldn't be able to drag the entire body down anyway. Save him for later, you have food.

Noir crossed his arms as he stood behind Lime, finally catching some of his muttering.

"You're right, you know," Noir hummed, a smile creeping into his voice. "It's like they want you to die." The lights flickered back on. "Oh, there you go."

Rowan turned around, and waved at Black. He had been fairly sure he wasn't alone, so he wasn't too surprised to see another in the room. Especially considering it was Black. He always seemed to just appear. "Oh, hey there! I know, it is almost like they want us to die. Of course, could tell that to Pink, Cyan, or Yellow, and they would probably make the case that it was less of a corporate oversight and more something," he paused to find the right word, "unprecedented. Wish I could talk to them now, don't you? I'm sure they'd have some fascinating things to share about how, exactly, they died."

He moved past Black and into the doorway that opened into the now-illuminated hallway, still talking. What can he say, he's always been social. "Anyway, I'm going on about nothing. Just glad to have the light back, more than anything, since no one else seemed inclined to fix it."
Rowan turned around, and waved at Black. He had been fairly sure he wasn't alone, so he wasn't too surprised to see another in the room. Especially considering it was Black. He always seemed to just appear. "Oh, hey there! I know, it is almost like they want us to die. Of course, could tell that to Pink, Cyan, or Yellow, and they would probably make the case that it was less of a corporate oversight and more something," he paused to find the right word, "unprecedented. Wish I could talk to them now, don't you? I'm sure they'd have some fascinating things to share about how, exactly, they died."

He moved past Black and into the doorway that opened into the now-illuminated hallway, still talking. What can he say, he's always been social. "Anyway, I'm going on about nothing. Just glad to have the light back, more than anything, since no one else seemed inclined to fix it."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir trailed after him, still grinning. "Orange got Pink, at least," he reminded him, as if it wasn't him who'd drawn the pretty screams out of the late crewmate. "Probably ate the body." He laughed, a little too gleeful to be appropriate. "Want to hear something?" Noir leaned closer to Lime, bumping their helmets together. "Pink was awake," he whispered. "Pink was awake as Orange ate him alive. Want to know how I know? You'll just have to come to medbay with me, won't you Lime?"
Noir trailed after him, still grinning. "Orange got Pink, at least," he reminded him, as if it wasn't him who'd drawn the pretty screams out of the late crewmate. "Probably ate the body." He laughed, a little too gleeful to be appropriate. "Want to hear something?" Noir leaned closer to Lime, bumping their helmets together. "Pink was awake," he whispered. "Pink was awake as Orange ate him alive. Want to know how I know? You'll just have to come to medbay with me, won't you Lime?"

"Mm, yes, Orange got Pink, of course." If he was being honest, he hadn't bought it, but the others had been so adamant that the only reasonable thing had been to go along with it. But the evidence just hadn't stacked up. Circumstantial, at best. Orange hadn't been the one he had been watching, either.

"Now, Black, you're drawing some pretty interesting conclusions, I've gotta say, though I'm a little skeptical." His better judgement told him to go back to O2, less for self preservation, and more so because it wasn't really a good idea to just abandon the samples on the desk where he had left them. The curious side of him said that going to medbay with Black would be interesting, if nothing else. Might even confirm a few suspicions.

"If you're so certain Orange ate Pink alive, I'd love for you to enlighten me."
"Mm, yes, Orange got Pink, of course." If he was being honest, he hadn't bought it, but the others had been so adamant that the only reasonable thing had been to go along with it. But the evidence just hadn't stacked up. Circumstantial, at best. Orange hadn't been the one he had been watching, either.

"Now, Black, you're drawing some pretty interesting conclusions, I've gotta say, though I'm a little skeptical." His better judgement told him to go back to O2, less for self preservation, and more so because it wasn't really a good idea to just abandon the samples on the desk where he had left them. The curious side of him said that going to medbay with Black would be interesting, if nothing else. Might even confirm a few suspicions.

"If you're so certain Orange ate Pink alive, I'd love for you to enlighten me."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir laughed, absolutely delighted, then grabbed Lime's hand and dragged him over to the medbay. "Sit," he ordered, his mad grin tainting his voice once more. Waving at one of the cots, the impostor went to retrieve a blood vial from the coldbox.

Noir pressed it into Lime's palm. "Pink's blood~" he cooed, running his tongue over his lips at the thought of the taste. "I collected it myself. A little old but nothing a little rehydration can't help." He plucked the vial from Lime's fingers, sticking it into the sample analyzer. A minute later the machine printed out some charts, which Noir promptly grabbed and brought over. He accidentally got a bit of blood on his glove, but he just lifted his visor just a little bit and carelessly licked it off. "Read."

He tapped at the charts. "His blood adrenaline levels are extremely high. He was kept awake. Oh! And remember the scans I had you all run when we got on the ship? The saliva samples? Orange's was a match~"

Laughing again, he selected the other page. "And this. Oh, he was terrified. The adrenaline coupled with the other chemicals in his blood? Pink was awake and aware, Lime. And funny, I didn't find any trace of a numbing agent. He must have been screaming. Pity that living quarters are soundproofed, no?"
Noir laughed, absolutely delighted, then grabbed Lime's hand and dragged him over to the medbay. "Sit," he ordered, his mad grin tainting his voice once more. Waving at one of the cots, the impostor went to retrieve a blood vial from the coldbox.

Noir pressed it into Lime's palm. "Pink's blood~" he cooed, running his tongue over his lips at the thought of the taste. "I collected it myself. A little old but nothing a little rehydration can't help." He plucked the vial from Lime's fingers, sticking it into the sample analyzer. A minute later the machine printed out some charts, which Noir promptly grabbed and brought over. He accidentally got a bit of blood on his glove, but he just lifted his visor just a little bit and carelessly licked it off. "Read."

He tapped at the charts. "His blood adrenaline levels are extremely high. He was kept awake. Oh! And remember the scans I had you all run when we got on the ship? The saliva samples? Orange's was a match~"

Laughing again, he selected the other page. "And this. Oh, he was terrified. The adrenaline coupled with the other chemicals in his blood? Pink was awake and aware, Lime. And funny, I didn't find any trace of a numbing agent. He must have been screaming. Pity that living quarters are soundproofed, no?"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2564 2565