Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2564 2565
“Sure!” Rowan chirped, tucking his pen and notebook back into one of the pockets of his suit. “I’d love to get a milkshake with you, Black.”
“Sure!” Rowan chirped, tucking his pen and notebook back into one of the pockets of his suit. “I’d love to get a milkshake with you, Black.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir grinned again, sticking his helmet back on his head and rezipping his suit. "Lovely," he purred, standing and offering Lime an arm. "And please, do call me Noir when we're in private. Closest thing to a name that I have."
Noir grinned again, sticking his helmet back on his head and rezipping his suit. "Lovely," he purred, standing and offering Lime an arm. "And please, do call me Noir when we're in private. Closest thing to a name that I have."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Rowan put his own helmet back on, and took the arm he was offered. “Noir. Alright. Sort of fitting. You can call me Rowan in private too, if you get tired of Lime. If you’re telling me your name, might as well tell you mine.”
Rowan put his own helmet back on, and took the arm he was offered. “Noir. Alright. Sort of fitting. You can call me Rowan in private too, if you get tired of Lime. If you’re telling me your name, might as well tell you mine.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir pulled Rowan to his feet, tilting his head. "Isn't...isn't that a tree?" he asked, confused. "Why would your (insert alien noises here) call you a tree?"
Noir pulled Rowan to his feet, tilting his head. "Isn't...isn't that a tree?" he asked, confused. "Why would your (insert alien noises here) call you a tree?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Rowan blinked, trying to understand the sound Noir had just made. After a few seconds passed and he came to the conclusion that he likely was not going to do so, he answered, “It is a type of tree, yes, but it’s also a name. Pretty common where my parents came from. As a name, that is. And a tree.”
Rowan blinked, trying to understand the sound Noir had just made. After a few seconds passed and he came to the conclusion that he likely was not going to do so, he answered, “It is a type of tree, yes, but it’s also a name. Pretty common where my parents came from. As a name, that is. And a tree.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Parents, that's the word," Noir muttered. "I didn't know 'Noir' meant anything to you? It's just the first part of my ID number. Well. The closest approximation human letters can get. Human younglings are named after trees, apparently." He shook his head, tugging Rowan towards the medbay door. It opened with a hiss after a few seconds of waiting.

"Which creams do you prefer? I like the white and green frozen creams."
"Parents, that's the word," Noir muttered. "I didn't know 'Noir' meant anything to you? It's just the first part of my ID number. Well. The closest approximation human letters can get. Human younglings are named after trees, apparently." He shook his head, tugging Rowan towards the medbay door. It opened with a hiss after a few seconds of waiting.

"Which creams do you prefer? I like the white and green frozen creams."

“Oh, yeah! It’s interesting the way that worked out—‘Noir’ is the French word for the color black, coincidentally. And not all humans are named after trees. Most aren’t.” Once the door opened, Rowan entered the hallway.

“I’m a fan of mint, personally—that’s the green, usually—but I also like strawberry—the pink one—quite a lot.”
“Oh, yeah! It’s interesting the way that worked out—‘Noir’ is the French word for the color black, coincidentally. And not all humans are named after trees. Most aren’t.” Once the door opened, Rowan entered the hallway.

“I’m a fan of mint, personally—that’s the green, usually—but I also like strawberry—the pink one—quite a lot.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"...right. They didn't teach me that one."

Once they got to the kitchen, Noir opened the fridge and freezer, pulling out a sealed carton of mint ice cream and a baggie of milk. "I don't think I've had the pink. The light yellow, however, is disgusting."

He set the milk and ice cream on the counter, plugging the blender in. "Do you put anything else in it? I've just been putting milk and frozen cream in this."
"...right. They didn't teach me that one."

Once they got to the kitchen, Noir opened the fridge and freezer, pulling out a sealed carton of mint ice cream and a baggie of milk. "I don't think I've had the pink. The light yellow, however, is disgusting."

He set the milk and ice cream on the counter, plugging the blender in. "Do you put anything else in it? I've just been putting milk and frozen cream in this."

“Usually you can add some kind of syrup or flavoring too—chocolate syrup, malt syrup, caramel sauce, that kind of thing. Some people will add whole fruit too. All comes down to personal taste.” Rowan shrugged. “Can’t say I make them myself often, though.”
“Usually you can add some kind of syrup or flavoring too—chocolate syrup, malt syrup, caramel sauce, that kind of thing. Some people will add whole fruit too. All comes down to personal taste.” Rowan shrugged. “Can’t say I make them myself often, though.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Noir just shrugged, opening the carton and scooping ice cream into the blender. "Four big scoops of frozen cream and half of the little bags of milk is the best ratio. I will eat anyone who claims otherwise."

Red walked down to the kitchen, looking for a snack. They blinked at Lime and Black, wondering what they were up to. "Hey Lime, hey Black," they greeted, a bit wary around the taller crewmate. "Whatcha doing?"

"Green milkshakes," Noir grunted, struggling with a particularly stubborn scoop of ice cream.

"Ooh, is that mint?" Red perked up. "Can I have some? Please?"

He grumbled, but added more ice cream to make enough for Red, too.
Noir just shrugged, opening the carton and scooping ice cream into the blender. "Four big scoops of frozen cream and half of the little bags of milk is the best ratio. I will eat anyone who claims otherwise."

Red walked down to the kitchen, looking for a snack. They blinked at Lime and Black, wondering what they were up to. "Hey Lime, hey Black," they greeted, a bit wary around the taller crewmate. "Whatcha doing?"

"Green milkshakes," Noir grunted, struggling with a particularly stubborn scoop of ice cream.

"Ooh, is that mint?" Red perked up. "Can I have some? Please?"

He grumbled, but added more ice cream to make enough for Red, too.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2564 2565