Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2564 2565
“Second mouth?” Rowan’s eyes glittered with interest. “That’s fascinating. You’re fascinating.” He paused a moment, resting the tip of his pen against his mouth. “You mentioned superiors before. Is this like, a job? What exactly is your purpose for being here? Other than murdering us, of course.”
“Second mouth?” Rowan’s eyes glittered with interest. “That’s fascinating. You’re fascinating.” He paused a moment, resting the tip of his pen against his mouth. “You mentioned superiors before. Is this like, a job? What exactly is your purpose for being here? Other than murdering us, of course.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Checking to make sure that the action wouldn't damage his spacesuit, Noir opened the mouth on his stomach and stuck his tongue out a little bit. He preened again at the compliment. "I know," he grinned. "I am, aren't I?"

Noir waved a hand at the mention of his superiors. "Technically, yes. Is it really a job if it's the only reason you were created?" he wondered. "Hm. I've seen some of your media. You think of..." His expression flickered as he tried to find the word. "I think you call them...super-soldiers? I'm one of those but for my species instead. Specially bred, meticulously trained, tattooed with our ID code-" here he shifted his suit off his shoulder to show off the 'N01R-003' tattooed in iridescent white ink, "-and shipped off to space."

Noir's grin grew sharper, more menacing. "The reason we attack you is that we know what you humans do. You fight, you kill each other, you destroy planets in search of things to consume. Let's just say you're getting a little too close for comfort to our home systems. Hopefully we get rid of enough of you so that you never come back into our territory."
Checking to make sure that the action wouldn't damage his spacesuit, Noir opened the mouth on his stomach and stuck his tongue out a little bit. He preened again at the compliment. "I know," he grinned. "I am, aren't I?"

Noir waved a hand at the mention of his superiors. "Technically, yes. Is it really a job if it's the only reason you were created?" he wondered. "Hm. I've seen some of your media. You think of..." His expression flickered as he tried to find the word. "I think you call them...super-soldiers? I'm one of those but for my species instead. Specially bred, meticulously trained, tattooed with our ID code-" here he shifted his suit off his shoulder to show off the 'N01R-003' tattooed in iridescent white ink, "-and shipped off to space."

Noir's grin grew sharper, more menacing. "The reason we attack you is that we know what you humans do. You fight, you kill each other, you destroy planets in search of things to consume. Let's just say you're getting a little too close for comfort to our home systems. Hopefully we get rid of enough of you so that you never come back into our territory."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Rowan reached out, almost instinctively, to touch the tattoo, but thought better of it and pulled his hand back. “Huh. That makes a lot of sense, actually.” He clicked his pen a few times, thinking about what the other had said.

“Can’t really fault you for defending your home systems. Us humans... colonizers by nature, I think. Came from a planet brimming with life and mysteries, and never cared enough to learn more about it than how it could specifically benefit us.” He frowned. “It’s infuriating, to think about the things we destroyed without ever knowing what they meant.”
Rowan reached out, almost instinctively, to touch the tattoo, but thought better of it and pulled his hand back. “Huh. That makes a lot of sense, actually.” He clicked his pen a few times, thinking about what the other had said.

“Can’t really fault you for defending your home systems. Us humans... colonizers by nature, I think. Came from a planet brimming with life and mysteries, and never cared enough to learn more about it than how it could specifically benefit us.” He frowned. “It’s infuriating, to think about the things we destroyed without ever knowing what they meant.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He rolled his eyes, grabbing Lime's wrist and pressing the human's palm against his tattoos. "You can touch if you want. Was that all the questions you had for me, little morsel?"
He rolled his eyes, grabbing Lime's wrist and pressing the human's palm against his tattoos. "You can touch if you want. Was that all the questions you had for me, little morsel?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Rowan ran his fingers over the tattoo, and made a soft sound of interest. “I think that’s all I have to ask you at the moment. There’ll definitely be more later, though. And I want to observe you more closely just, in general. As I gather data I’ll probably need confirmations and elaborations and such.” He shrugged. “Not that I want to bother you, or anything. I’ll stay out of the way.”
Rowan ran his fingers over the tattoo, and made a soft sound of interest. “I think that’s all I have to ask you at the moment. There’ll definitely be more later, though. And I want to observe you more closely just, in general. As I gather data I’ll probably need confirmations and elaborations and such.” He shrugged. “Not that I want to bother you, or anything. I’ll stay out of the way.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Mmm, lovely." Noir raised an eyebrow. "I'm assuming you'll want to watch me eat, at some point. I won't need to for at least another few days, I ate Pink's leg only two days ago. I will not be killing anyone for at least the next month, but once I start running low on food...don't get in my way." He bared his fangs, narrowing his dark eyes. "Understand?"
"Mmm, lovely." Noir raised an eyebrow. "I'm assuming you'll want to watch me eat, at some point. I won't need to for at least another few days, I ate Pink's leg only two days ago. I will not be killing anyone for at least the next month, but once I start running low on food...don't get in my way." He bared his fangs, narrowing his dark eyes. "Understand?"

Rowan nodded quickly, looking appropriately serious. “Understood. I don’t want to interfere, really. You’ll hardly even notice a difference.” After a moment, he added, “Your teeth are incredibly sharp.” A beat, then, “Of course, that makes sense, what with your diet and all, but still. It’s strange to see carnivore style teeth in a human mouth.”

Part of him realized he didn’t necessarily need to say any of that past ‘understood’ out loud, but Rowan would never claim to be good at knowing when to stop talking.
Rowan nodded quickly, looking appropriately serious. “Understood. I don’t want to interfere, really. You’ll hardly even notice a difference.” After a moment, he added, “Your teeth are incredibly sharp.” A beat, then, “Of course, that makes sense, what with your diet and all, but still. It’s strange to see carnivore style teeth in a human mouth.”

Part of him realized he didn’t necessarily need to say any of that past ‘understood’ out loud, but Rowan would never claim to be good at knowing when to stop talking.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"You can touch those too, if you want," Noir muttered. "Do you like milkshakes? Human dairy takes the edge off the hunger, for some reason. Milkshakes are best for that purpose. I have no idea why. Perhaps it's all the fat?"
"You can touch those too, if you want," Noir muttered. "Do you like milkshakes? Human dairy takes the edge off the hunger, for some reason. Milkshakes are best for that purpose. I have no idea why. Perhaps it's all the fat?"

“Interesting! I don’t know why that would be. The fat is a pretty reasonable guess. Could also be the consistency—even among humans, sometimes the thick consistency makes you feel full, because it takes longer to digest—but the caloric intake usually doesn’t balance out right.” Rowan shrugged. “I don’t know how it would be different for you, though, and I’m not a milkshake expert. They are good though.”
“Interesting! I don’t know why that would be. The fat is a pretty reasonable guess. Could also be the consistency—even among humans, sometimes the thick consistency makes you feel full, because it takes longer to digest—but the caloric intake usually doesn’t balance out right.” Rowan shrugged. “I don’t know how it would be different for you, though, and I’m not a milkshake expert. They are good though.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Mm." He paused. "I do believe I've perfected them. Would you like to get one with me?"
"Mm." He paused. "I do believe I've perfected them. Would you like to get one with me?"

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2564 2565