Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2564 2565
Devon did the same, still grinning to himself as though he’d just won the lottery. That date couldn’t have gone better. It had been ages since he had felt this light and cheerful—and all thanks to Green.
Devon did the same, still grinning to himself as though he’d just won the lottery. That date couldn’t have gone better. It had been ages since he had felt this light and cheerful—and all thanks to Green.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
As soon as the door was safely shut and locked behind him, Green set the cookies aside and flopped onto his bed, unable to stop smiling. He'd kissed Devon-granted, it was on the cheek, but it still counted-and had a really, really nice afternoon. Xe couldn't remember the time they had so much fun without Sol-don't get him wrong, xe loved Sol, but they were his best friend. They always had fun together. But it was really nice to have just as much fun with someone else.

Yeah. I'm going to really try my hardest to make this work. I feel like it can happen.
As soon as the door was safely shut and locked behind him, Green set the cookies aside and flopped onto his bed, unable to stop smiling. He'd kissed Devon-granted, it was on the cheek, but it still counted-and had a really, really nice afternoon. Xe couldn't remember the time they had so much fun without Sol-don't get him wrong, xe loved Sol, but they were his best friend. They always had fun together. But it was really nice to have just as much fun with someone else.

Yeah. I'm going to really try my hardest to make this work. I feel like it can happen.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(skip?)
(skip?)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(alright! to?)
(alright! to?)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

(not sure—did we have anything in particular coming up timeline-wise we should deal with?)
(not sure—did we have anything in particular coming up timeline-wise we should deal with?)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(the MIRA trial, then Rowan and Cara's birthday?)
(the MIRA trial, then Rowan and Cara's birthday?)

(oh perfect! yeah we can do those two things next
how do we wanna set up the MIRA trial? everyone again, or one/multiple smaller group/s? or some other way?)
(oh perfect! yeah we can do those two things next
how do we wanna set up the MIRA trial? everyone again, or one/multiple smaller group/s? or some other way?)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(multiple smaller groups? we could do Rose, Sol, and Green; Addison, Cara, Rowan, and Noir; and Vio, Vega, Arin, Gwyn, and Piper as our three main groups)
(multiple smaller groups? we could do Rose, Sol, and Green; Addison, Cara, Rowan, and Noir; and Vio, Vega, Arin, Gwyn, and Piper as our three main groups)

(sounds perfect! any particular group you wanna start with, or do you wanna just go in that order?)
(sounds perfect! any particular group you wanna start with, or do you wanna just go in that order?)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(did you want to do any of them simultaneously? if not noir + rowan + cara + addison)
(did you want to do any of them simultaneously? if not noir + rowan + cara + addison)

1 2 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2564 2565