Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among Us (Private w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 2564 2565
“No doubt,” they laughed, giving Vega a quick kiss of their own. “We should give Piper and Gwyn a call at some point. I’m sure they know already, or will know soon, but still, I’m sure they’d appreciate hearing it from us.”

Rose nodded. “That’s probably a good call. I’m glad you’ve found someone who makes you this happy, Green. I’m sure he is great.” Even though he is another human.

“Alcy was asleep when I found out, but they might be awake now,” Cara hummed, glancing over her shoulder into the apartment. “They haven’t met Nebula yet, but they’ve settled in really well, so it’s probably just about time to introduce the two of them.”

Rowan giggled gleefully, twisting around to properly hug his partner. “This is such insanely good news, love, I don’t think it’s even sunk in yet what it means. The government actually came through for all of us.”
“No doubt,” they laughed, giving Vega a quick kiss of their own. “We should give Piper and Gwyn a call at some point. I’m sure they know already, or will know soon, but still, I’m sure they’d appreciate hearing it from us.”

Rose nodded. “That’s probably a good call. I’m glad you’ve found someone who makes you this happy, Green. I’m sure he is great.” Even though he is another human.

“Alcy was asleep when I found out, but they might be awake now,” Cara hummed, glancing over her shoulder into the apartment. “They haven’t met Nebula yet, but they’ve settled in really well, so it’s probably just about time to introduce the two of them.”

Rowan giggled gleefully, twisting around to properly hug his partner. “This is such insanely good news, love, I don’t think it’s even sunk in yet what it means. The government actually came through for all of us.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Mm, that's true." Vega pulled back a little, gesturing to the door. "But I want you all to myself for a little bit first, if you're willing."
Xe sighed happily. "He is great. I'm really hoping this works out, you know? Our first date went really well, and we went back a couple times to see our cats-"

Sol swiveled around to stare at him. "Cats??????"
"I want to see them," Addison smiled. "I want to see the little shy floof. Can I see the widdle shy adorable floof baby?"

Noir kissed his cheek, internally delighted that Rowan was this happy. "We should celebrate," he hummed. "Go out to do something fun. That'd be nice, I think." Nuzzling his partner, he gave him an affectionate nip on the cheek. "Love you. Love you for as long as you're mine. Which means forever. Love you forever, puffball."
"Mm, that's true." Vega pulled back a little, gesturing to the door. "But I want you all to myself for a little bit first, if you're willing."
Xe sighed happily. "He is great. I'm really hoping this works out, you know? Our first date went really well, and we went back a couple times to see our cats-"

Sol swiveled around to stare at him. "Cats??????"
"I want to see them," Addison smiled. "I want to see the little shy floof. Can I see the widdle shy adorable floof baby?"

Noir kissed his cheek, internally delighted that Rowan was this happy. "We should celebrate," he hummed. "Go out to do something fun. That'd be nice, I think." Nuzzling his partner, he gave him an affectionate nip on the cheek. "Love you. Love you for as long as you're mine. Which means forever. Love you forever, puffball."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“I’m certainly amenable to that,” they purred, taking Vega’s hand. “You can have me all to yourself for as long as you’d like.”

Rose raised an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly to the side. “You have cats?”

“Come on in,” Cara giggled, stepping back to give Addison room to enter. “If they aren’t still sleeping on the couch, they’re somewhere nearby.”

“Love you forever and ever too, angel.” He gave Noir a brief kiss, then nuzzled against his cheek. “We should celebrate. This warrants celebration. It’s almost unbelievable, there’s a chance things are actually gonna get better now.”
“I’m certainly amenable to that,” they purred, taking Vega’s hand. “You can have me all to yourself for as long as you’d like.”

Rose raised an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly to the side. “You have cats?”

“Come on in,” Cara giggled, stepping back to give Addison room to enter. “If they aren’t still sleeping on the couch, they’re somewhere nearby.”

“Love you forever and ever too, angel.” He gave Noir a brief kiss, then nuzzled against his cheek. “We should celebrate. This warrants celebration. It’s almost unbelievable, there’s a chance things are actually gonna get better now.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He laughed softly, lacing his fingers with Vega's. "This way, then, darling."

(skip to when they get to his house?)
Green waved a hand in a 'so-so' gesture. "The place we went for our first date had cats up for adoption, and we kind of fell in love with two of them? But MIRA, and the fact that we didn't have supplies prevented us from adopting right on the spot. So we've just been getting supplies and waiting for the MIRA verdict before going to finally bring the kitties home." Xe smiled. "Mine's a lazy cat. They sleep a lot and they're adorable."

Sol's eyes sparkled. "Kitties!"
Addison giggled back, walking inside Cara's apartment. "Alcy? Alcy, sweet little baby, where are you?"

Alcyone shyly peeked out from behind the couch, where they'd hidden when Cara opened the door. Once they figured out that the newcomer was Addison, they walked out to say hi.

"Mmhmm. Things'll get better. Maybe the MIRA bosses will be replaced by decent humans," Noir mused, closing his eyes and relaxing against Rowan. "What do you want to do to celebrate? What fun things do humans usually do?"
He laughed softly, lacing his fingers with Vega's. "This way, then, darling."

(skip to when they get to his house?)
Green waved a hand in a 'so-so' gesture. "The place we went for our first date had cats up for adoption, and we kind of fell in love with two of them? But MIRA, and the fact that we didn't have supplies prevented us from adopting right on the spot. So we've just been getting supplies and waiting for the MIRA verdict before going to finally bring the kitties home." Xe smiled. "Mine's a lazy cat. They sleep a lot and they're adorable."

Sol's eyes sparkled. "Kitties!"
Addison giggled back, walking inside Cara's apartment. "Alcy? Alcy, sweet little baby, where are you?"

Alcyone shyly peeked out from behind the couch, where they'd hidden when Cara opened the door. Once they figured out that the newcomer was Addison, they walked out to say hi.

"Mmhmm. Things'll get better. Maybe the MIRA bosses will be replaced by decent humans," Noir mused, closing his eyes and relaxing against Rowan. "What do you want to do to celebrate? What fun things do humans usually do?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

(sounds good!)

Once they had reached his house, Vio waited for Vega to unlock the door, looking around idly.

“That’s very cute, Green,” Rose hummed, smiling. “Do you plan to fully adopt them now that the trial has concluded?”

“Aww, there you are, baby,” Cara cooed softly once Alcy had reappeared. “Addison’s happy to see you, sweetheart. Did you have a good nap?”

“There’s a variety of things we could do, especially around here—what would you be interested in? Simpler or something more exciting? Oh, and I should find out if Cara and Addison are actually coming over, or if they’ve decided to hang out on their own,” he hummed.
(sounds good!)

Once they had reached his house, Vio waited for Vega to unlock the door, looking around idly.

“That’s very cute, Green,” Rose hummed, smiling. “Do you plan to fully adopt them now that the trial has concluded?”

“Aww, there you are, baby,” Cara cooed softly once Alcy had reappeared. “Addison’s happy to see you, sweetheart. Did you have a good nap?”

“There’s a variety of things we could do, especially around here—what would you be interested in? Simpler or something more exciting? Oh, and I should find out if Cara and Addison are actually coming over, or if they’ve decided to hang out on their own,” he hummed.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Vega hummed softly under his breath as he unlocked the door, showing Vio in. "Make yourself comfortable, would you like anything to eat or drink? I do have things that are safe for you," he hummed, loosening his tie. "I'm going to go change into something a little more casual, if that's alright with you."
"Mmhmm! Hopefully MIRA will get more lax about pets, but yeah, we're probably going to go pick the babies up soon," xe smiled. "Still haven't shown Devon my face, but I think we'll get there sometime this month hopefully."
Alcyone cooed softly, lightly nuzzling against Addison's leg in greeting.

Addison giggled, crouching down to pet them. "Aww, hello there, you cute little baby. Can I pick you up?"

Alcyone patted Addison's outstretched hands in answer, squeaking softly as their second human picked them up and cradled them.
"We haven't done any exciting things yet," Noir hummed. "Though I do love the simple things we do together. Why don't you decide something?"
Vega hummed softly under his breath as he unlocked the door, showing Vio in. "Make yourself comfortable, would you like anything to eat or drink? I do have things that are safe for you," he hummed, loosening his tie. "I'm going to go change into something a little more casual, if that's alright with you."
"Mmhmm! Hopefully MIRA will get more lax about pets, but yeah, we're probably going to go pick the babies up soon," xe smiled. "Still haven't shown Devon my face, but I think we'll get there sometime this month hopefully."
Alcyone cooed softly, lightly nuzzling against Addison's leg in greeting.

Addison giggled, crouching down to pet them. "Aww, hello there, you cute little baby. Can I pick you up?"

Alcyone patted Addison's outstretched hands in answer, squeaking softly as their second human picked them up and cradled them.
"We haven't done any exciting things yet," Noir hummed. "Though I do love the simple things we do together. Why don't you decide something?"

“Go right ahead, I’ll wait for you,” they hummed, taking a seat on the couch. “I’m alright on food and water for right now, but I’ll let you know if that changes.”

“Ah, lovely,” Rose nodded. “It’s clear you really like him. I’m sure it’ll work out for you both.”

“There you go, baby,” Cara murmured, kissing the top of Alcyone’s head. “I’m really glad Alcy seems to agree with me that you’re really fantastic to have around,” Cara laughed. “The little sweetheart likes you quite a bit.”

“Okay...” Rowan thought for a moment, trying to think of something he thought Noir would like. “Oh, I have an idea—what time is it? And how late would you be okay staying out?”
“Go right ahead, I’ll wait for you,” they hummed, taking a seat on the couch. “I’m alright on food and water for right now, but I’ll let you know if that changes.”

“Ah, lovely,” Rose nodded. “It’s clear you really like him. I’m sure it’ll work out for you both.”

“There you go, baby,” Cara murmured, kissing the top of Alcyone’s head. “I’m really glad Alcy seems to agree with me that you’re really fantastic to have around,” Cara laughed. “The little sweetheart likes you quite a bit.”

“Okay...” Rowan thought for a moment, trying to think of something he thought Noir would like. “Oh, I have an idea—what time is it? And how late would you be okay staying out?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Vega wiggled his fingers in a goodbye, disappearing into the bedroom to change. He 'borrowed' (read: stole) one of Arin's hoodies and a pair of sweatpants, quickly changing into them before coming back out. The hoodie was quite big on him, but it smelled of his partner, so it was worth the ill fit.
"I do really like him," Green smiled. "Thank you, Rose."

Sol pouted. "When do I get to meet him?"

Xe muffled a laugh. "I think you'll traumatize him, Sol. He still hasn't gotten over the soup incident."
Addison beamed. "And I'm very honored that they do," they giggled, lightly nuzzling Alcyone's head. "Cute little baby."

Alcy chirped, nuzzling back against Addison's face. It had taken a while for Alcyone to get used to Addison (Cara was different, they instinctively trusted this new person once Blanc let them out, and the other puffballs let them know that the first person they'd meet coming out of the cage should be trusted above all others) but their persistence and respect had won the little puffball over.
"It's..." Noir quickly checked Rowan's phone. "Around four in the afternoon. And I can stay out as late as I need to, as long as I get to stick around to protect you from the bad humans."
Vega wiggled his fingers in a goodbye, disappearing into the bedroom to change. He 'borrowed' (read: stole) one of Arin's hoodies and a pair of sweatpants, quickly changing into them before coming back out. The hoodie was quite big on him, but it smelled of his partner, so it was worth the ill fit.
"I do really like him," Green smiled. "Thank you, Rose."

Sol pouted. "When do I get to meet him?"

Xe muffled a laugh. "I think you'll traumatize him, Sol. He still hasn't gotten over the soup incident."
Addison beamed. "And I'm very honored that they do," they giggled, lightly nuzzling Alcyone's head. "Cute little baby."

Alcy chirped, nuzzling back against Addison's face. It had taken a while for Alcyone to get used to Addison (Cara was different, they instinctively trusted this new person once Blanc let them out, and the other puffballs let them know that the first person they'd meet coming out of the cage should be trusted above all others) but their persistence and respect had won the little puffball over.
"It's..." Noir quickly checked Rowan's phone. "Around four in the afternoon. And I can stay out as late as I need to, as long as I get to stick around to protect you from the bad humans."

Vio looked around a bit from their seat on the couch. They hadn’t been to Vega’s house before, and it was nice. Of course, Vega could have taken them just about anywhere and they would have continued to be happy, all things considered.

Rose snorted. “I suppose he’s probably a little more open to relaxed conversation when he’s with just you?”

“They are a cute little baby, aren’t they?” Cara smiled, giving Alcy a few light scratches along their back. “I love the two of you so much, you know. So, so much.”

“Well, it wouldn’t be as nice of a celebration if we weren’t together, so I don’t think you’ll have to worry about not being around to protect me,” he laughed. “Let me text Cara, then I think I’ve got a plan for us.” He detached himself from Noir just enough to grab his phone and send his sister a text, then went back to hugging him while he waited for a reply.
Vio looked around a bit from their seat on the couch. They hadn’t been to Vega’s house before, and it was nice. Of course, Vega could have taken them just about anywhere and they would have continued to be happy, all things considered.

Rose snorted. “I suppose he’s probably a little more open to relaxed conversation when he’s with just you?”

“They are a cute little baby, aren’t they?” Cara smiled, giving Alcy a few light scratches along their back. “I love the two of you so much, you know. So, so much.”

“Well, it wouldn’t be as nice of a celebration if we weren’t together, so I don’t think you’ll have to worry about not being around to protect me,” he laughed. “Let me text Cara, then I think I’ve got a plan for us.” He detached himself from Noir just enough to grab his phone and send his sister a text, then went back to hugging him while he waited for a reply.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
The inside of Vega's house had a cozy vibe to it, with plush fabric couches, warmly painted walls, and little trinkets on shelves-some of which seemed handmade. There was also a wall with a little family tree on it, with a picture for every name on the tree. There were also other photographs around, of various redheads, blonds, and brunets.

"I'm back," Vega announced, plopping down next to Vio. "Hold me?"
"Yeah," xe nodded. "He actually has a nice sense of humor. Another reason why I like him. Just...not about soup, apparently, and he just needs to get out more."
"They are," Addison laughed, giggling as Alcy cooed and leaned into Cara's hand. They leaned over and lightly pecked Cara on the lips. "We love you too, Cara. Don't we, Alcy?"

Alcy squeaked and reached out to lightly pat Cara's cheek.

"See? They agree with me."
"Okay," Noir said agreeably, nestling Rowan within his coils, wings, and arms before closing his eyes. "Let me know what you've planned soon?"
The inside of Vega's house had a cozy vibe to it, with plush fabric couches, warmly painted walls, and little trinkets on shelves-some of which seemed handmade. There was also a wall with a little family tree on it, with a picture for every name on the tree. There were also other photographs around, of various redheads, blonds, and brunets.

"I'm back," Vega announced, plopping down next to Vio. "Hold me?"
"Yeah," xe nodded. "He actually has a nice sense of humor. Another reason why I like him. Just...not about soup, apparently, and he just needs to get out more."
"They are," Addison laughed, giggling as Alcy cooed and leaned into Cara's hand. They leaned over and lightly pecked Cara on the lips. "We love you too, Cara. Don't we, Alcy?"

Alcy squeaked and reached out to lightly pat Cara's cheek.

"See? They agree with me."
"Okay," Noir said agreeably, nestling Rowan within his coils, wings, and arms before closing his eyes. "Let me know what you've planned soon?"

1 2 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 2564 2565