Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Night Eternal (Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
"Well, we have really pretyy blue trees that grow underwater."
"Well, we have really pretyy blue trees that grow underwater."
"Ooo~."

@Minochrome
"Ooo~."

@Minochrome
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
"Yeah. They're not dark like the ones on land, and sometimes there's seabirds there!"
"Yeah. They're not dark like the ones on land, and sometimes there's seabirds there!"
"That's cool!"
"That's cool!"
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
"Yeah!!"
"Yeah!!"
She clapped happily.
She clapped happily.
Prismira smiles warmly at them.
Prismira smiles warmly at them.
"So, your turn?' She asked Prismira.
"So, your turn?' She asked Prismira.
"Well, we have a huge ball of fire in the sky."
"Well, we have a huge ball of fire in the sky."
"F ire?"
"F ire?"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54