Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Night Eternal (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
(I'm just going to stop doing the game part of Sylestia, since I'm getting watched a lot and they'll likely find my alt)

"That's cool."
(I'm just going to stop doing the game part of Sylestia, since I'm getting watched a lot and they'll likely find my alt)

"That's cool."
@Minochrome

Alright. Makes sense.)

She nodded. "They're very sweet tasting."
@Minochrome

Alright. Makes sense.)

She nodded. "They're very sweet tasting."
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
"That must be nice."
"That must be nice."
@Minochrome

"It really is."
@Minochrome

"It really is."
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
“Good.” She smiles.

@lolbit
“Good.” She smiles.

@lolbit
@Minochrome

Her tail wagged happily.
@Minochrome

Her tail wagged happily.
She curls her tail and wings around the trio.
She curls her tail and wings around the trio.
"So, who next?" she asks, leaning against Prismira happily.
"So, who next?" she asks, leaning against Prismira happily.
“I’ll go.” Vir offers.
“I’ll go.” Vir offers.
She smiles and nods. "Okay!"
She smiles and nods. "Okay!"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54