Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Night Eternal (Private)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
"Bright, extremely hot fluffy thing that eats anything it touches. But, it's so far away it'll never harm anyone."
"Bright, extremely hot fluffy thing that eats anything it touches. But, it's so far away it'll never harm anyone."
"Ohhhh."
"Ohhhh."
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
"It's what light is usually made of. That's why our world is bright."
"It's what light is usually made of. That's why our world is bright."
She nodded in understanding
She nodded in understanding
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
"That's also why your world has no light; your sun is blocked off, and you don't have a way to make fire yourselves."
"That's also why your world has no light; your sun is blocked off, and you don't have a way to make fire yourselves."
"We have a sun?"
"We have a sun?"
“We have the same sun. The walls of your world just hide it.”
“We have the same sun. The walls of your world just hide it.”
"Oh."
"Oh."
'So, now you go."
'So, now you go."
"Well, our world was quite cold."
"Well, our world was quite cold."
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54