Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Night Eternal (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
"No, likley not."
"No, likley not."
@Minochrome

"Huh. That's interesting."
@Minochrome

"Huh. That's interesting."
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
@lolbit

She nods.
@lolbit

She nods.
@Minochrome

"Alrighty, so should I go next?"
@Minochrome

"Alrighty, so should I go next?"
Bullying is awful man, and ain't cool. Wanna be cool like me? Share this phrase:
"#Anti-Bully#Hugz4All " and that'll be cool! Be nice, share love(By the heart) and stay rad! *Dab of love*
They both nod.

@lolbit
They both nod.

@lolbit
"Alright. Well, there were Nightshade berries. They don't grow in a lot of places."
"Alright. Well, there were Nightshade berries. They don't grow in a lot of places."
"And what are those?" Prismira tilts her head.
"And what are those?" Prismira tilts her head.
She made the shape of the barries with her claws/hands/talons? "Barries? Little sweet tasting things that grow on a bush."

@Minochrome
She made the shape of the barries with her claws/hands/talons? "Barries? Little sweet tasting things that grow on a bush."

@Minochrome
"Oh." She smiles.

(So I might get 100% kicked from Sylestia, although I'm gonna make an alt and store the pets I legit like there)
"Oh." She smiles.

(So I might get 100% kicked from Sylestia, although I'm gonna make an alt and store the pets I legit like there)
(I see. Alright, if you want I can feed any pets I can on there. I wont be on it often, just for feeding and sales and festivals.)

She smiles back.
(I see. Alright, if you want I can feed any pets I can on there. I wont be on it often, just for feeding and sales and festivals.)

She smiles back.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54