Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hidden city ((WOF rp closed))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
IC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2929466#post_2929466 Animuses are controlled by the queens, slowly being corrupted without notice. Three skywing/Icewing dragons realized how much the world was corrupting. Their names were Vulture, Falcon, and plateau. They flew around the desert, trying to find a place where they could create their refuge. When they did, It took almost a year to create the city purely out of their magic. They swore never to use their magic again. As they felt they’d become corrupted. Secretly, they sent letters off to animuses they knew lived in the continent. When the guests arrived, others did too. The city slowly grew to the point that it was starting to lose it’s camouflage. The citizens of the city created a barrier to keep the city unseen from other dragons. As time went on, new hybrids and species emerged to to the mass amounts of crossbreeding. Of course, there is still the regular dragon full bred species, although they are rather hard to find now. Suddenly, one day. The barrier started shattering. Slowly losing it’s magic. The Second founding Skywing was assassinated, and the other two went into hiding. The story takes place with you, learning in the School for gifted animus dragonets. Suddenly, the barrier shatters and the city is no longer hidden. Five dragonets have to face the dangers of the other kingdoms before it’s too late, and the city is destroyed… Note: There ARE traces of leafwings and Silkwings who also found refuge. This is how the Colowings emerged. New species: ((not my creation/art)) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/wx0Vzfk7/65620dee56203c31d9f9049dbb5e9ba7.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/43xjpzSZ/hawkwings-by-peregrinecella-dch9cgd-fullview.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/HWBmbmT3/4v6om5kj77f41.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MHWWqKqf/4a9e31a559cabc0eb844ed5bfde3423b.jpg[/img] @Soulserpent
IC: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2929466#post_2929466

Animuses are controlled by the queens, slowly being corrupted without notice. Three skywing/Icewing dragons realized how much the world was corrupting. Their names were Vulture, Falcon, and plateau. They flew around the desert, trying to find a place where they could create their refuge. When they did, It took almost a year to create the city purely out of their magic. They swore never to use their magic again. As they felt they’d become corrupted. Secretly, they sent letters off to animuses they knew lived in the continent. When the guests arrived, others did too. The city slowly grew to the point that it was starting to lose it’s camouflage. The citizens of the city created a barrier to keep the city unseen from other dragons. As time went on, new hybrids and species emerged to to the mass amounts of crossbreeding. Of course, there is still the regular dragon full bred species, although they are rather hard to find now.

Suddenly, one day. The barrier started shattering. Slowly losing it’s magic. The Second founding Skywing was assassinated, and the other two went into hiding. The story takes place with you, learning in the School for gifted animus dragonets. Suddenly, the barrier shatters and the city is no longer hidden. Five dragonets have to face the dangers of the other kingdoms before it’s too late, and the city is destroyed…

Note: There ARE traces of leafwings and Silkwings who also found refuge. This is how the Colowings emerged.

New species: ((not my creation/art))

65620dee56203c31d9f9049dbb5e9ba7.png

hawkwings-by-peregrinecella-dch9cgd-fullview.jpg

4v6om5kj77f41.png

4a9e31a559cabc0eb844ed5bfde3423b.jpg

@Soulserpent

RULES
  • No godmodding
  • Follow FR rules!!
  • No NSFW!
  • No op characters pls. Don't abuse the hybrid/hybrid system.
  • Hate the character, not the player
  • Keep up with your characters!
  • rickroll me if u read the rules

SLOTS

1. @/Sprinklez1234
2. @/Soulserpent
3. @/AndromedaFlight
4. @/SixCrows
5. @/LittleRooster
RULES
  • No godmodding
  • Follow FR rules!!
  • No NSFW!
  • No op characters pls. Don't abuse the hybrid/hybrid system.
  • Hate the character, not the player
  • Keep up with your characters!
  • rickroll me if u read the rules

SLOTS

1. @/Sprinklez1234
2. @/Soulserpent
3. @/AndromedaFlight
4. @/SixCrows
5. @/LittleRooster
CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Small Bio:
Other?:

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Small Bio:
Other?:

Name: Drone Gender: Male Species: Colowing Appearance: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/T3MF52KK/Untitled94-20201101100458.png[/img] Personality: The shy and quiet type of dragon. He enjoys reading and loves history. He's quite the introvert, as he is shy around other dragons in the school. When getting to know a dragon, He's quite curious and tries to be a good friend. He personally, isn't afraid of his magic an will use it when it is truly needed. Small Bio: It's hard to tell how his family even began. Several years of crossbreeding eventually led to his existence. Colowings do have obvious characteristics that tie them to silkwings and mudwings. Drone isn't very open about of his powers, and tries not to fear it too much. His mother sent him to the school in hopes he'd learn that animus magic isn't something to fear. Even with this, he is unsure about the school itself. He has a small band on his wrist he wears. It was crafted by his sister, who also goes to the school. It's enchanted to help with his flying, as colowings are rather poor fliers. Almost everyone in his family lives in the city, as they've been here for many, many, many years. Other?: He has a pet scavenger named amber. He saved him after finding him near the meat markets. Supposedly, he was making tons of holes in the food bags.
Name: Drone
Species: Colowing
Appearance: Untitled94-20201101100458.png
Personality: The shy and quiet type of dragon. He enjoys reading and loves history. He's quite the introvert, as he is shy around other dragons in the school. When getting to know a dragon, He's quite curious and tries to be a good friend. He personally, isn't afraid of his magic an will use it when it is truly needed.
Small Bio: It's hard to tell how his family even began. Several years of crossbreeding eventually led to his existence. Colowings do have obvious characteristics that tie them to silkwings and mudwings. Drone isn't very open about of his powers, and tries not to fear it too much. His mother sent him to the school in hopes he'd learn that animus magic isn't something to fear. Even with this, he is unsure about the school itself. He has a small band on his wrist he wears. It was crafted by his sister, who also goes to the school. It's enchanted to help with his flying, as colowings are rather poor fliers. Almost everyone in his family lives in the city, as they've been here for many, many, many years.
Other?: He has a pet scavenger named amber. He saved him after finding him near the meat markets. Supposedly, he was making tons of holes in the food bags.
@Sprinklez1234 Here we go (Totally going to name my prismwing as one of the crystal gems :,D)
Name: Amethyst (Real name is Lumina)
Species: Prismwing (A quarter nightwing)
Appearance: (I think someone has to color the base for me because all I have is a chrome book computer that can't photoshop ;-;)
Her scales are an iridescent dark blue and purple. However her wings are shades of purple that get lighter at the tips of her shard like wings. Her spiked shard like spines are dark blue along with her claws. Her markings are the color of light purple and her underbelly is black. Her eyes appear to be pink, but when the light hits her eyes, they seem to shine as if it's glowing a little. Her horns along with her tail tip are also black.
Personality: She is joyful as well as mischievous. She likes to do many stunts, it won't matter if she is in the air or not. Though she does get a little shy and defensive sometimes, but she doesn't mean any harm. There are times she does get a little impatient as well as getting upset quickly. Most of the time she is more brain than brawn, but she isn't afraid to step up when she see's there is something wrong going on.
Small Bio: Her family were once filled with Nightwings with a very rare occasion of a Nightwing animus. They came to the city to seek acceptance and to not be manipulated and used just because of their powers. They wanted to live peacefully. Many generations they have evolved into Prismwings, and most of them were merchants with an occasional guard to the city. Since their neighbors helped them feel like they belonged, they wanted to repay them by making sure the city doesn’t fall apart from the inside by solving harsh situations with words instead of brute force. Then there was Lumina, her mother a pure prismwing and her father a hybrid of a prismwing and Nightwing. Lumina enjoyed living in this happy family that stayed close to their friendly neighbors, and Lumina wants to try and keep it that way, and hoped to make others feel the same way. Lumina is also an animus since animus’s in her family has become slightly more common, but their still rare occasions. The Nightwing side of her family welcome her family and are most of the time, friendly. Lumina would hope for one day that she can be the best guard in the city, but without using brute force. But despite her dreams for those days to come when she will be a guard, she is considered as ‘unimportant’ from other students, she wants to be worthy to help others. But barely gets much attention.
Other?:
Dance to this
Extra
@Sprinklez1234 Here we go (Totally going to name my prismwing as one of the crystal gems :,D)
Name: Amethyst (Real name is Lumina)
Species: Prismwing (A quarter nightwing)
Appearance: (I think someone has to color the base for me because all I have is a chrome book computer that can't photoshop ;-;)
Her scales are an iridescent dark blue and purple. However her wings are shades of purple that get lighter at the tips of her shard like wings. Her spiked shard like spines are dark blue along with her claws. Her markings are the color of light purple and her underbelly is black. Her eyes appear to be pink, but when the light hits her eyes, they seem to shine as if it's glowing a little. Her horns along with her tail tip are also black.
Personality: She is joyful as well as mischievous. She likes to do many stunts, it won't matter if she is in the air or not. Though she does get a little shy and defensive sometimes, but she doesn't mean any harm. There are times she does get a little impatient as well as getting upset quickly. Most of the time she is more brain than brawn, but she isn't afraid to step up when she see's there is something wrong going on.
Small Bio: Her family were once filled with Nightwings with a very rare occasion of a Nightwing animus. They came to the city to seek acceptance and to not be manipulated and used just because of their powers. They wanted to live peacefully. Many generations they have evolved into Prismwings, and most of them were merchants with an occasional guard to the city. Since their neighbors helped them feel like they belonged, they wanted to repay them by making sure the city doesn’t fall apart from the inside by solving harsh situations with words instead of brute force. Then there was Lumina, her mother a pure prismwing and her father a hybrid of a prismwing and Nightwing. Lumina enjoyed living in this happy family that stayed close to their friendly neighbors, and Lumina wants to try and keep it that way, and hoped to make others feel the same way. Lumina is also an animus since animus’s in her family has become slightly more common, but their still rare occasions. The Nightwing side of her family welcome her family and are most of the time, friendly. Lumina would hope for one day that she can be the best guard in the city, but without using brute force. But despite her dreams for those days to come when she will be a guard, she is considered as ‘unimportant’ from other students, she wants to be worthy to help others. But barely gets much attention.
Other?:
Dance to this
Extra
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
@SoulSerpent

accepted!
@SoulSerpent

accepted!
@MintyKitsune
@Scales25
@SkyofStars
Sorry to bother you guys, I know you could be very busy and stuff, but I'm curious if you are able to roleplay. If not, then do you have friends that could be interested in a Wings of Fire roleplay? (Those who have at least read the first arc)
@MintyKitsune
@Scales25
@SkyofStars
Sorry to bother you guys, I know you could be very busy and stuff, but I'm curious if you are able to roleplay. If not, then do you have friends that could be interested in a Wings of Fire roleplay? (Those who have at least read the first arc)
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
I’d be up for this :D

Got to poof for a bit though, have some work to do
I’d be up for this :D

Got to poof for a bit though, have some work to do
mU3UPIq.jpeg
boop
boop
@Sprinklez1234

Just gonna reserve a.........Icewing/Silkwing.

Lil' notes for me
~no natural abilities
~some stump??
~bad eye

Will work on official post later
@Sprinklez1234

Just gonna reserve a.........Icewing/Silkwing.

Lil' notes for me
~no natural abilities
~some stump??
~bad eye

Will work on official post later
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14