Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hidden city ((WOF rp closed))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="SoulSerpent" date="2020-11-07 04:34:10" ] [quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2020-11-06 20:43:23" ] [quote]Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)[/quote] Possibly add a detailed credit? Not just a 'credit to the creators', but maybe a few links and proper usernames? I'm not 100% sure since I'm not too familiar with any wof specie rules [/quote] Sprinklez why did you take the hood wings away? I was about to say who the creator is for us. That didn’t need to happen. I still want the hood wings there. And besides, it was fine as it is. Can you please bring it back? I can tell who the creator is. But you don’t have to link to the original creator, just saying who created it was good enough. Please don’t feel so pressured by what others are saying to you. Your following the rules just fine. They said it was an ‘adopt’ but I could see that it wasn’t even an adopt base. Don’t let those people fool you. [/quote] I understand, but I still don't want to risk getting in trouble. I apoligize... This rp is still gking to work just fine. It's just about having fun. Don't let it bother you :D
SoulSerpent wrote on 2020-11-07 04:34:10:
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-11-06 20:43:23:
Quote:
Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)

Possibly add a detailed credit?
Not just a 'credit to the creators', but maybe a few links and proper usernames? I'm not 100% sure since I'm not too familiar with any wof specie rules
Sprinklez why did you take the hood wings away? I was about to say who the creator is for us. That didn’t need to happen. I still want the hood wings there. And besides, it was fine as it is. Can you please bring it back? I can tell who the creator is. But you don’t have to link to the original creator, just saying who created it was good enough. Please don’t feel so pressured by what others are saying to you. Your following the rules just fine.

They said it was an ‘adopt’ but I could see that it wasn’t even an adopt base. Don’t let those people fool you.

I understand, but I still don't want to risk getting in trouble. I apoligize... This rp is still gking to work just fine. It's just about having fun. Don't let it bother you :D
Awesome that it’s starting soon!!
Awesome that it’s starting soon!!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I don’t think alarms exist in the Wings of Fire world....
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
could be an animus touched object?
could be an animus touched object?
[quote name="SoulSerpent" date="2020-11-08 17:19:18" ] I don’t think alarms exist in the Wings of Fire world.... [/quote] Evolution? And technology? some kind of alarm that's not very advanced?
SoulSerpent wrote on 2020-11-08 17:19:18:
Evolution? And technology? some kind of alarm that's not very advanced?
WBsJuD1.png
[quote name="LittleRooster" date="2020-11-08 17:22:07" ] [quote name="SoulSerpent" date="2020-11-08 17:19:18" ] I don’t think alarms exist in the Wings of Fire world.... [/quote] Evolution? And tecnology? [/quote] Technology doesn’t actually exist in that world...Unless animus touched, but that purely magic, not filled with wires and screws
LittleRooster wrote on 2020-11-08 17:22:07:
Evolution? And tecnology?
Technology doesn’t actually exist in that world...Unless animus touched, but that purely magic, not filled with wires and screws
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
[quote name="SoulSerpent" date="2020-11-08 17:23:16" ] [quote name="LittleRooster" date="2020-11-08 17:22:07" ] [quote name="SoulSerpent" date="2020-11-08 17:19:18" ] I don’t think alarms exist in the Wings of Fire world.... [/quote] Evolution? And tecnology? [/quote] Technology doesn’t actually exist in that world...Unless animus touched, but that purely magic, not filled with wires and screws [/quote] idk how is she going to wake up
SoulSerpent wrote on 2020-11-08 17:23:16:
LittleRooster wrote on 2020-11-08 17:22:07:
Evolution? And tecnology?
Technology doesn’t actually exist in that world...Unless animus touched, but that purely magic, not filled with wires and screws
idk how is she going to wake up
WBsJuD1.png
Just have an animus touched 'alarm' that goes off at certain times. Alternatively, there are candles meant to keep time, usually by having pins stuck in them that would fall out (and maybe clatter) after the candle had burned for a certain amount of time, and reached the pin.
Just have an animus touched 'alarm' that goes off at certain times. Alternatively, there are candles meant to keep time, usually by having pins stuck in them that would fall out (and maybe clatter) after the candle had burned for a certain amount of time, and reached the pin.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[quote name="SixCrows" date="2020-11-08 17:32:54" ] Just have an animus touched 'alarm' that goes off at certain times. Alternatively, there are candles meant to keep time, usually by having pins stuck in them that would fall out (and maybe clatter) after the candle had burned for a certain amount of time, and reached the pin. [/quote] alright! thanks!
SixCrows wrote on 2020-11-08 17:32:54:
alright! thanks!
WBsJuD1.png
[quote name="SixCrows" date="2020-11-08 17:32:54" ] Just have an animus touched 'alarm' that goes off at certain times. Alternatively, there are candles meant to keep time, usually by having pins stuck in them that would fall out (and maybe clatter) after the candle had burned for a certain amount of time, and reached the pin. [/quote] yeshhh
SixCrows wrote on 2020-11-08 17:32:54:

yeshhh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14