Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hidden city ((WOF rp closed))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I threw a drawing of K’net in his post!
I threw a drawing of K’net in his post!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@Sprinklez1234 hi there ! I’d just like to warn you that usage of the Hoodwing species isn’t allowed unless the species mod allows it or if you have gotten an adopt from the people who are allowed to make it. Not trying to make trouble - I’m just trying to help you not get into trouble :)
@Sprinklez1234 hi there ! I’d just like to warn you that usage of the Hoodwing species isn’t allowed unless the species mod allows it or if you have gotten an adopt from the people who are allowed to make it. Not trying to make trouble - I’m just trying to help you not get into trouble :)
@NekoTheKat
I would like to say that Sprinklez is not trying to cause any trouble. Sprinklez did mention that the picture was not her creation. I can also see who the original creator is, right next to the dragon. So it is mentioned of the original person. I apologize for that inconvenience but it should be fine as long as they say they aren’t the creator of that art. In fact if sprinklez didn’t mention who did create it, it would be completely not allowed. Most of the art from that is from google anyways and many others do the same.
@NekoTheKat
I would like to say that Sprinklez is not trying to cause any trouble. Sprinklez did mention that the picture was not her creation. I can also see who the original creator is, right next to the dragon. So it is mentioned of the original person. I apologize for that inconvenience but it should be fine as long as they say they aren’t the creator of that art. In fact if sprinklez didn’t mention who did create it, it would be completely not allowed. Most of the art from that is from google anyways and many others do the same.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
@Sprinklez1234

Hope this isn't rude, but I'm still in the WIP phase, so I have bigger fish to fry in my limited posting before sticking the codething into the post
Gonna try to figure out the ref before the codeword. I WILL add it tho.

((I might not be able to stick a video onto it since I'm on a very old computer))
@Sprinklez1234

Hope this isn't rude, but I'm still in the WIP phase, so I have bigger fish to fry in my limited posting before sticking the codething into the post

((I might not be able to stick a video onto it since I'm on a very old computer))
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
ooo this looks interesting!
ooo this looks interesting!
WBsJuD1.png
[quote name="@AndromedaFlight" date="2020-11-06 20:03:53" ] @/Sprinklez1234 Hope this isn't rude, but I'm still in the WIP phase, so I have bigger fish to fry in my limited posting before sticking the codething into the post Gonna try to figure out the ref before the codeword. I WILL add it tho. ((I might not be able to stick a video onto it since I'm on a very old computer)) [/quote] Alrighty then! @NekoTheKat Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)
@AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-11-06 20:03:53:
@/Sprinklez1234

Alrighty then!

@NekoTheKat

Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)
[quote]Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)[/quote] Possibly add a detailed credit? Not just a 'credit to the creators', but maybe a few links and proper usernames? I'm not 100% sure since I'm not too familiar with any wof specie rules
Quote:
Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)

Possibly add a detailed credit?
Not just a 'credit to the creators', but maybe a few links and proper usernames? I'm not 100% sure since I'm not too familiar with any wof specie rules
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Here my sheet! I'll post a drawing of my character later! Name: Maravilla Gender: Girl Species: Rainwing (She looks weird since her grandfather was another species) Appearance: [url=https://ibb.co/n38Yt6w][img]https://i.ibb.co/0BV6vmn/E4-F4-F584-9-ED8-4234-9291-71-E273-B521-B5.png[/img][/url] (by my friend) Personality: Maravilla is playful, energetic, sarcastic at times (might add more later) Small Bio: Maravilla has been living with her aunt since she was little, she still isn't sure what happened to her parents because her aunt doesn't like talking about it, and she's almost never there for her to ask her. She also has a scar that shes grown used to it but when lost of people are looking at her she wishes she could hid. Other?: Can't really spit that much venom, she can fight tho
Here my sheet! I'll post a drawing of my character later!

Name: Maravilla

Species: Rainwing (She looks weird since her grandfather was another species)

Appearance: E4-F4-F584-9-ED8-4234-9291-71-E273-B521-B5.png (by my friend)

Personality: Maravilla is playful, energetic, sarcastic at times (might add more later)

Small Bio: Maravilla has been living with her aunt since she was little, she still isn't sure what happened to her parents because her aunt doesn't like talking about it, and she's almost never there for her to ask her. She also has a scar that shes grown used to it but when lost of people are looking at her she wishes she could hid.

Other?: Can't really spit that much venom, she can fight tho

WBsJuD1.png
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2020-11-06 20:43:23" ] [quote]Yes, SoulSerpent is right, as hoodwings are not claimed as my creation in any means. If you'd like, I can completely remove it and replace it with something else. I personally, am an artist myself and can completely understand why you informed me :)[/quote] Possibly add a detailed credit? Not just a 'credit to the creators', but maybe a few links and proper usernames? I'm not 100% sure since I'm not too familiar with any wof specie rules [/quote] Sprinklez why did you take the hood wings away? I was about to say who the creator is for us. That didn’t need to happen. I still want the hood wings there. And besides, it was fine as it is. Can you please bring it back? I can tell who the creator is. But you don’t have to link to the original creator, just saying who created it was good enough. Please don’t feel so pressured by what others are saying to you. Your following the rules just fine. They said it was an ‘adopt’ but I could see that it wasn’t even an adopt base. Don’t let those people fool you.
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-11-06 20:43:23:
Quote:

Possibly add a detailed credit?
Not just a 'credit to the creators', but maybe a few links and proper usernames? I'm not 100% sure since I'm not too familiar with any wof specie rules
Sprinklez why did you take the hood wings away? I was about to say who the creator is for us. That didn’t need to happen. I still want the hood wings there. And besides, it was fine as it is. Can you please bring it back? I can tell who the creator is. But you don’t have to link to the original creator, just saying who created it was good enough. Please don’t feel so pressured by what others are saying to you. Your following the rules just fine.

They said it was an ‘adopt’ but I could see that it wasn’t even an adopt base. Don’t let those people fool you.
fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
@LittleRooster

Accepted!

Imma make the thread soon today
@LittleRooster

Accepted!

Imma make the thread soon today
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14