Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors CMD (CLOSED) OOC
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
You would just be really lonely tho
You would just be really lonely tho
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
XD
XD
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Whoo~! Terminology!

And ye, glad to be a help and a part of things! :3
Whoo~! Terminology!

And ye, glad to be a help and a part of things! :3

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Added Delta Apprentice note: "*Notes: Delta App can be picked from any age or rank. They can even be from a full rank if the Deltas thought they would be a good pick and the hound accepted. Most, however, are picked from Apprentices and Omegas.
"
Added Delta Apprentice note: "*Notes: Delta App can be picked from any age or rank. They can even be from a full rank if the Deltas thought they would be a good pick and the hound accepted. Most, however, are picked from Apprentices and Omegas.
"

Password: Cookies
Name: Wandering'Glade
Clan/Group: RiverClan
Gender and Pronouns: Tom, he/him
Short Description: A large, scruffy black and white tom with Heterochromia (R: Blue | L: Green)
Relations: Moth on Leaf's Stem (Son)
Password: Cookies
Name: Wandering'Glade
Clan/Group: RiverClan
Gender and Pronouns: Tom, he/him
Short Description: A large, scruffy black and white tom with Heterochromia (R: Blue | L: Green)
Relations: Moth on Leaf's Stem (Son)
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Boom. @Mimifan101 I present to you Moth's dad. ^
Boom. @Mimifan101 I present to you Moth's dad. ^
2W5hn3g.png
Player Pinglist: @Mimifan101, @SqueakyWarrior, @Minseok1243, @FrostSol, @ScarletSultan (look bottom para!), @Zantana, @gypsyvannerz (look bottom para!),

Back at you guys for another update! Sorry for another mass ping within a couple of hours!

(NEW)Character and Pronoun Masterlist For Players

I mean... it really isn't new but if you didn't know about it, this is the masterlist of characters that players own and NPC. I've went ahead and searched and included preferred pronouns for both characters and players for easier usage in your posts and OOC. This list if the most up to date of NPC tags and such. If something isn't right, tell me!

I just need to ask for both Scarlets and Gypsys preferred pronouns as I couldn't find them in your clan profile or signature :D If someone else's pronouns are messed up, tell me that as well.
Player Pinglist: @Mimifan101, @SqueakyWarrior, @Minseok1243, @FrostSol, @ScarletSultan (look bottom para!), @Zantana, @gypsyvannerz (look bottom para!),

Back at you guys for another update! Sorry for another mass ping within a couple of hours!

(NEW)Character and Pronoun Masterlist For Players

I mean... it really isn't new but if you didn't know about it, this is the masterlist of characters that players own and NPC. I've went ahead and searched and included preferred pronouns for both characters and players for easier usage in your posts and OOC. This list if the most up to date of NPC tags and such. If something isn't right, tell me!

I just need to ask for both Scarlets and Gypsys preferred pronouns as I couldn't find them in your clan profile or signature :D If someone else's pronouns are messed up, tell me that as well.

@mimifan101

I am a she/her cis-lady over here! I try to keep track of all of yall but if I misidentify you as a woman please note that this not a reflection on you but actually just my brain deciding that is the default state of being for everyone on the internet :P I do make an effort to remember which of you are he's/theys though!
@mimifan101

I am a she/her cis-lady over here! I try to keep track of all of yall but if I misidentify you as a woman please note that this not a reflection on you but actually just my brain deciding that is the default state of being for everyone on the internet :P I do make an effort to remember which of you are he's/theys though!
tOvDFgM.png
@FrostSol

I will extend the same offer to you that I extended to the WindClan friends- I am happy to yeet characters your way if you want RC friends :)

I am def going to be adding enough warriors/apprentices for a patrol or so eventually, as I definitely vibe with RC and want more CONFLICT (I love conflict, hahaha) occasionally, but if you wanted to actually RP let me know cause they're originally intended to just sorta enjoy their time and then disappear except for mentions
@FrostSol

I will extend the same offer to you that I extended to the WindClan friends- I am happy to yeet characters your way if you want RC friends :)

I am def going to be adding enough warriors/apprentices for a patrol or so eventually, as I definitely vibe with RC and want more CONFLICT (I love conflict, hahaha) occasionally, but if you wanted to actually RP let me know cause they're originally intended to just sorta enjoy their time and then disappear except for mentions
tOvDFgM.png
I hate how I immediately made a mental "YEET" sound in my head when I read that -_-
I hate how I immediately made a mental "YEET" sound in my head when I read that -_-

1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47